• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    RimWorld bruh what

    RimWorld bruh what


    bruh what

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Uhmm.. Sure buddy. Just don't kill yourself.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    "Three years' worth of Luciferium," I said to myself. "That should be plenty to last until another trade ship has more to sell."

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Guys.. I'm kinda scared of one of my guests.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    "camp loot"

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    They will prepare for a while ... .

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    You can use farskip to haul tremendous amounts of cunks

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    The game allows you to pick up every single chunk on an encounter map. Your caravan obviously can't move, but by using farskip to teleport back home you get to haul every single item you want.

    submitted by /u/mybrot
    [link] [comments]

    Did I just killed The God?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Colonists should get a mood boost when you manage to get back a well-liked pawn

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Just lost two colonists to a failed prison raid. One wasn't well liked, the other was very popular.

    I assumed the popular one was killed because she was downed last, thus I didn't get to see it before getting kicked out of the map. Everyone was sad that she was lost and got a -9 mood debuff. I, too, had a -9 mood debuff because she was my bionic soldier and was the only decent fighter I had, plus she had an insane amount of passions and high skills so losing her was like a gut punch. I thought she died because, strangely, the deadbeat one still showed up in social tabs but she didn't.

    About a day later, she pops up on a slave ship. I sold all of my medicine and two resurrection serums to get her back, but everyone was still sad that she was "lost." Like, hello, she's right in front of you!

    Now I'm just waiting for the deadbeat to show up somewhere so I can get him back.

    Regardless, pawns should get a mood boost or at least lose the colonist lost debuff when you rescue a lost pawn.

    submitted by /u/Glorious_Jo
    [link] [comments]

    First time building a colony and randy greets me

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    A Simple Bar

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Paying respect to my one colonist for the last time before leaving.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    I want a chance to attack Glitterworld

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Why on earth should the inhabitants of Rimworld have to eat garbage and have a very low life expectancy, inferior outdated technology, crumbling commerce and industry, a very low natural population growth rate (or population cap, which makes tribes launch suicide charges to get their ships), animal berserk, plague, mechanites, solar flares, lightning storms, crop blight and very little economic output. We who could fly away should have a chance to get revenge on the damned Shining World (after unifying the Rimworlds) and the Empire must die.

    submitted by /u/AccomplishedRate1
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get past the early game slog?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    I love this game, put 100+ hours in it but never beat it. With the new update I decoded to come back to the game but have had a real hard time getting past the early game. I'm building the same base ive built before (idk how youd have other setups really 3 rooms storage kitchen rec room etc. In the same layout). I've been playing pretty much on max speed the hole time while they get everything set up/ researched.

    I've wanted to try new challenges like the lone explorer scenario or new areas but I just can't get the colonies moving past the end game. Do you guys have any tips to make the setup stages more fun. Mostly unmodded just qol stuff. Also any tips on meditation would be nice, don't see a point in that til I get a castet.

    submitted by /u/TheZetablade
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite playstyle on the Rim?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    Like, I really enjoy using as many vegetable and cooking mods as possible and have my colonist try to build a functioning farm (while not dying horrible deaths). I know a lot of people enjoy another type of harvesting (cough cough) and other really enjoy social experiments. So, what's the best way YOU play this game?

    submitted by /u/Zhainu94
    [link] [comments]

    Little did they know.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    "Killa" the mall cop

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    You know when you ignore a problem but it just gets bigger? ........halp.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    i just got reminded of the thing i hate the most in RimWorld: Bill MicroManagement

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    LIKE, FUCKKKKK!!! :'((((

    just 10 minutes ago (irl), i got a manhunting pack of 31 elephants, then an infestation, back to back

    1 pawn killed during the manhunting, 1 of the cook, with a total of 6 bills set to her, all of which got reset, then i'd to manually go through them all again after she got revived

    worse, the infestation spawned in the workshop, 1 drug lab (2 bills), 2 fabrication (15-20 bills in total), 1 tailor (10 bills), 1 machining (10 bills), 1 smelting (5 bills), ALL DESTROYED!! - all had dedicated bills set with customized drop spots, workers, amount limit, ingredients/materials, ingredients/materials range

    submitted by /u/mlovolm
    [link] [comments]

    After 12 years in this forsaken rimworld, this finaly looks like a proper base.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Robots++ Researched the Robotics but I can't find the robotic workbench to build? am I missing something? I am running a heap of mods, so I think maybe something is stuffing it up, but I just wanna make sure I am not just missing something obvious.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    New mental break idea: Stand off

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Two armed pawns at mental break threshold, when coming into contact, have a chance to start a version of social fighting where they aim their weapons at one another whilst insulting and threatening to shoot/attack. After a varying period of time (min 10 sec/max 120 sec?) they either end their stand off peaceably and receive catharsis or attack one another.

    Two of my pawns spraying miniguns at one another in the crafting room is something I strangely want to see...

    Or a catathract wearing, monosword wielding max melee annihilate a new recruit. I just feel it would fit the rimworld vibe. I never encounter enemies who are fully power armoured like most of my troops in vanilla rimworld so it would be nice to see these fights go down.

    submitted by /u/1silversword
    [link] [comments]

    They're evolving

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment