• Breaking News

    Monday, August 31, 2020

    RimWorld A simple "your joke sucks" would have been enough.

    RimWorld A simple "your joke sucks" would have been enough.


    A simple "your joke sucks" would have been enough.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Who would've thought

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    When you sell 18 pack animals with 1200kg of loot on them, save scamming is justified...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Real ruins gave me a borg cube. Wish me luck.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Found this gem.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    -4

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Hmmm

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    ★ Legiones Astartes - Announcement of an update soon, by Archaon

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I was Inspired: Creativity, this is a result

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    You know, you're playing too much RW when...

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    ...you have a game-related nightmare. I had one several days ago. It was about my favourite pawn Megumi "Goddess" Solomon — star knight of her own kingdom — being made into a trauma savant. I didn't see it properly, but I heard that disgusting wooden sound and was unable to do anything. I woke up in a cold sweat.

    submitted by /u/kilmaardvenom
    [link] [comments]

    Stellarch's Protection Squad

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    First game, first death(s)

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Decided to buy the game after having it on my wish list since 2017.

    Started the tutorial, everything is going well, learning helper very useful then all of a sudden, hey well done you've passed the tutorial..... I wasn't ready.

    Got asked to pick storyteller settings I thought "pah I've watched YouTube videos, I'll pick Randy Random and Losing is Fun". First mistake.

    Got a warning that Sam, brother of Melissa and ex of Hes is malnourished. I didn't have any cooked meals so got him to eat rice 'raw' thought everything was going well. Sam was my cook so I had him cooking up some simple meals "nice, I have 6, I'll let Sam eat first".

    Got distracted by unlocking batteries and trying to make them power my wind turbine.

    Then, night falls....

    Sam goes off to bed after cooking up some meals followed my Melissa, Hes is off doing something somewhere. All of a sudden, Sam dies from malnourishment then, MELISSA DIES TOO!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE WAS MALNOURISHED!!!

    So, it's just Hes now, she's currently walking around in a daze and winter is coming....

    10/10 would let my colonists die again.

    submitted by /u/OSL23
    [link] [comments]

    Jesus dude....just lay off the drugs.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    When Randy can't kill your family in conventional ways, he goes unconventional.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Ate without a table

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I am sick and tired of my colonists not eating at a table while I have a unbelievable impressive dining room.

    Is there a mod that just plays a sound when the debuff is applied? I wanna see where they are when it happens.

    Reason is, that I have a mod installed where I can adjust the distance a table should be prioritized, but for some reason, even though I´ve set that distance to be larger than the map, they still ... somehow ... DONT EAT AT A FUCKING TABLE

    *Ceepert went into a daze*

    submitted by /u/Ceepert
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to add jewelry to my primitive races. Using the overhead layer is too restrictive. Need more layers that affect the head graphic and storyteller work with custom incidents such as manhunting turtles and silent enemy raids.

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    Yeah that's great and all but what -doesn't- the shirt do.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    *chuckles* "i'm in danger."

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    How do I deal with this?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Live for the colony, die for the colony

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    When you finally reach the Ship...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Advanced Tips Sharing

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Got any good advanced/obscure Rimworld tips that even a 1000 hour player might be unaware of? Share them here and i'll be keeping an up to date list. Ill start off with a few I know.

    • If you are training an army of suicide Boomalopes/Boomrats, you don't need to train them in attack. Just create a new zone in the enemies base or near the raiders and watch them go.

    • If you hold SHIFT while prioritizing a task, you queue the task.

    • If you put down a growing zone, but disable sowing, your colonists will harvest everything inside that is grown. You can put one of these on Ambrosia sprouts to make sure you don't forget harvesting them.

    Feel free to add to the list :)

    submitted by /u/Jellanders
    [link] [comments]

    nice blood bath on this fine monday evening

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment