• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    RimWorld The final straw was... Well... That'll do it.

    RimWorld The final straw was... Well... That'll do it.


    The final straw was... Well... That'll do it.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Royal Space Colony - Year 5

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    When survivor crash lands but you're too busy to rescue them immediately

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Vizima, my Kingdom's capital

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    The Fetch Quest, Part 1 (068)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Life on the Ice

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Manhunting tortoise versus tribal start

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Apparently, Randy had his own take on the emu wars

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Modern art is truly fascinating

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    Such shade

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Tough break, kid

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Find the Rimworld player.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    RIMWORLD TIPS (toxic fallout) as long as pawns are roofed you are safe. Pawns can actually plant while they are under a roof just make sure that the zone they are planting at is allowed

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Human meat x4

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Their tithes consisted of gummy vitamins and sleep medication, zero hard drugs whatsoever.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Solution to killbox is NOT nerfing turrets. Raids need to be better.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    I know people hate killbox. It's so cheesy and unorganic. That's why Tynan nerf turrets. I get it. But it still doesnt matter because people will now just build 40 of them instead of 20 in the killbox. Killbox/traps is not the problem because its the most effective/efficient way to defend. Not using it is like handicapping yourself. The problem is how raiders always walk into those kill box.

    My suggestion would be to allow every raiding parties with a brain to act like sappers. At least on higher difficulties. They are probably the most interesting raids along with drop pod in the game, they just come in too few a number and far inbetween.

    And also more drop pod right on top of us as well.

    That would make killbox completely obsolete.

    Perhaps theres a mod for that already?

    submitted by /u/blackiconwhitesumo
    [link] [comments]

    Alright bro I'm boutta head out

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Sea Ice Day 10 - First harvest and I didn't eat the dog

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    The fun thing about selling drugs is you can always tell when the caravan leaves on the graph.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I got my boyfriend hooked on Rimworld and now he spends more time on it than me

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    regrets😔

    submitted by /u/LeahKeys
    [link] [comments]

    I love the organic growth

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I picked up RimWorld when it finally came to GOG alongside the Royalty expansion and have been playing it basically every chance since.

    My favorite thing of it is how it encourages organic growth. Most "builder" type games always devolve into rigid pre-planning where you clear and build the same thing every time. I fortunately just find that not possible with Rimworld.

    I really like how I sometimes have to tear down and rebuild core areas, and sometimes inefficiencies come along because I really don't have time to mine away that hill to shape things straight right now, and so on.

    Downside: It irks me how some workstations (like high-tech research table) and furniture can't be moved after initial placement. I can deal with it, I just wish I could know in-game before building one. This doesn't outweigh the above benefits of organic growth!

    submitted by /u/konsyr
    [link] [comments]

    One zzzt and a mental break down at the wrong time

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    I was a little worried when the noble I was hosting got food poisoning, but then I noticed...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment