• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 10, 2020

    RimWorld "Disturbed Sleep"

    RimWorld "Disturbed Sleep"


    "Disturbed Sleep"

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    YSK: You can place a growing zone around ambrosia and disable sowing to auto-harvest it. The same can be done for any other plant/fungi.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    my self tamed thrumbo gets the plague AFTER 1 MINUTE

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    I just sent off my defenders to do an outpost. Thanks, Randy.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    Take notes, boys.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I can't imagine why that didn't work

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I dropped into a map with a lot of free sculptures and a geothermal generator.... also the author of this unfinished sculpture

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Curse your sudden and convenient betray! - waited until passing out with food poisoning and hyperthermia to betray me...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Finally launched my ship for the first time and had to tell the world, what a high

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    https://preview.redd.it/p506gsuer7s51.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ec2d6db3f3f983d56c24011b01f883f9fba287b9

    I'm a pure vanilla player with 150 hours and finally managed to launch my ship! The last 15 days was a nightmare, but somehow my colonists survived and I had to show it off! What an incredible game.

    (Vanilla, Randy Random, Permadeath, strive to survive).

    Thinking about trying vanilla extended or combat extended or Rimworld of magic for my next run...

    submitted by /u/thisguyknowsstuff13
    [link] [comments]

    Mission: Cure a goose

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Please Randy, please stop. It hurts so much.

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    "So you recognize this person?"

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Random dumb lore question

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Is there any information on the size of the snapped in half ship?

    submitted by /u/VonCarzs
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good "Rimworld Veteran's Guide to Dwarf Fortress" or something like that?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    so a siege just decided to cower in the corner of the map instead of fighting me

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Brewing is fun

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Just in case, someone who did not tried Vanilla Expanded Brewing - do not wait and try it. This adds so much fun stuff to do, especially if you in a farming side of Rimworld as I am. I recommend starting in year round growing season and trying every plant on a small grow zone. Gone days of binging only on beer, now your colonists can drink all sorts of alcohol, and don't get me started on tea. You can relive your fantasies of becoming tea mogul!

    submitted by /u/igkoz1
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why I can't treat my prisoner's infection?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    That was a helluva party!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    thrumbo

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Mod Idea: Prisoner Quest Giver

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    I'm sure many of you used RimQuest and other quest giving mods but anyone thought of using prisoners to generate quests? The difficulty of the quest depends on the prisoner you selected (is he just some drifter or a high ranking merc gunner) and would either ask freedom, a better cell/barrack, better food or even instant recruit. Doesn't stop you from going back to your words though.

    submitted by /u/Raiou324
    [link] [comments]

    Can't recruit prisoners

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys, new to the subreddit, but I've played rimworld quite a bit.

    I am having a problem where I can't seem to recruit any of my prisoners, and I think it's due to some mod conflict, and was wondering if any of you have run into the same issue and know a fix.

    Before anyone asks, yes I have a warden set to recruit, and the prisoners tab is also set to recruit.

    I have over a 100 mods, but here are the ones prisoner related that I think are most likely causing the issue:

    -prison labor

    -complex jobs

    -pawn rules

    -locks

    -prisoner ransom

    -achtung

    -vanilla factions exoanded - vikings

    -android tiers

    -questionable ethics enhanced

    -hospitality

    Any help/advice is appreciated

    EDIT: So it looks like I can recruit them if I don't set the prisoner to 'work and recruit' therefore I think it's a problem with the prison labor mod

    submitted by /u/PizzaWarlock
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Extended Tribal: first raids survived, give me some tips please

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    I have recently started a CE run with tribal start and it is going well. Mods are CE (duh), bunch of critters, Genetic Rim, Rimsenal, Vanilla Extended, and QoL. Perhaps some observations first for anyone interested:

    • My brawler is also nimble. In his power armour, he is a god! He is also a high level tribal psycaster. Good times.
    • CE is fun. Man, it brings life into combat.
    • Mechanoids are bloody scary. I am not sure if it is only Alpha Animals that tweaks the Centipedes, but they have 20 mm and 45 MPa armour. Unless I am reading my gear incorrectly, but my 40 and 81 mm grenades are bouncing off that thing. The only thing that might work at this point are direct RP7 hits and .50 BMG with their >300 blunt. I killed the first one by engaging it in melee and with 2 Mossberg with EMP.
    • Anyone tried Alpha Mechs with CE and can make recommendations? I am gunning for auto shotguns and EMP mortars.
    • Thrumbos have 14 and 21 armour. I tried using a tribal trader - lets just say that thing killed most of them. Better bring your HE ammo.
    • I got to Gas Operation to get the Saiga. Do I need Advanced Ammo or right into Fabrication? You really run through components fast in this mod combo.
    • I have not used my killbox once - so best to just have embrasures etc all around I guess?
    • Currently armed with 1 SKS, 1 UMP45, 1 FN, 2 Mossberg, 1 LMG. Guess some assault rifles are in order?
    • I am having a hard time burning my corpse piles. Has the fire spread changed?
    • Should I go for the stationary turret systems?
    • (Don't mind the raiders that dropped through the roof. They took a monosword and some shotguns to the face. Ogron meat for dinner boys.)

    Any tips are welcome!

    https://preview.redd.it/52kg3c52y9s51.png?width=1536&format=png&auto=webp&s=621ade6706c09f1c5f5d24791eeefba72508266a

    submitted by /u/FrostFG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment