• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    RimWorld My 2 year old son made a boomalope.

    RimWorld My 2 year old son made a boomalope.


    My 2 year old son made a boomalope.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    Never accepted a quest so quickly.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    Describing the game vs playing it

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Thats a way to pick up girls

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I don't think this was the best idea...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    My thrumbo calf 'Boy' (0), 'Snuggles' (2) and their mother 'Pearl' (52). Muffalos for reference.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:41 AM PDT

    It's 4AM and I can't stop playing, send help :(

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Got the game on Friday and I can't stop playing, lol. I already have 21 hours and am playing my second colony. My first colony had two of its colonists die from an ibex doe massacre (5 does took revenge on my poor colonists). I save scummed but didn't feel like continuing so started anew.

    submitted by /u/Stupeetdoonoo
    [link] [comments]

    First brutal permadeath

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Started like any other. Naked. Afraid. All alone on a random tile. A normal desert.

    Shorty hit the ground running. She had no skills and only a few passions. She faced two raids, a manhunter pack of iguana, and survived an infection by 2%. She made friends with the wild. First blue, a talented gardener wild woman. Micheal "stumps" McCoy. A wild man with a killer swing. They took in a child of 15 years. Vicky. She was on the run from a rather upset tribe. 12 men and women bashed on our walls. Burnt our few plants. Destroyed our freezer causing our food to rot. But the growing colony fought them off with only a scratch.

    None of this was a challenge for them. But then the turkeys came. Stumps was the first to fall. The vanguard was broken. His worthy sword sunk into the sands and he lay bleeding out. Blue, in an attempt to save him, stepped on a trap she herself had layed. She felt nothing as her head rolled in the dunes. Vicky couldn't handle seeing her friends fall, and began wandering aimlessly as the birds pecked her to nothing.

    Last stood Shorty. She who began. She who shall be the end. Three of the foes did fall to her feeble pistol. Yet many did remain. He screams echoed across the wasted lands of our humble desert. No one heard. No one came to save.

    It was not warrior nor Disease. But simple hunger of animals that did her in.

    I have her saved. A clone background. Her copies will live on. More random tiles. New situations to battle. The end is only ever another's begining.

    submitted by /u/ScuffledTurnips
    [link] [comments]

    Cover Effectiveness

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:58 PM PDT

    Deus Vault!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Laying to Rest Those That Did Not Live Forever

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Goodbye, alpaca 4.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Dont do drugs kids. Julius injected one marijuana and died.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Finished my first complete game!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    One-Handed Mace (Masterwork)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    GF made surprised me with these awhile back and I thought y'all would enjoy

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I have birthday in three days and I'm going to gift myself RimWorld.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I've been eyeing this game ever since I saw the first video on Pete Complete channel. Since it's almost never on sale I've decided to just get it for the full price. Do you guys have any valuable advice for a newbie? Is it worth to get Royalty if I've never played RimWorld before?

    submitted by /u/KriisJ
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Do It!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Totally didnt lead a huge insectoid nest over to an allied caravan to feed my cannibal guy ironically called meat, steal there gear, and food, because that would be just.. wrong.. :P

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    30 days of vulcanic winter. Will it ever stop, or trys Cassandra to wipe me entirely ?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Roses are red, kidneys don't stack

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    vAluABlE ArtiFAcT

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    Debtbender, best weapon in the game

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment