• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    RimWorld My new colony: Bunch of robots and their dying patient!

    RimWorld My new colony: Bunch of robots and their dying patient!


    My new colony: Bunch of robots and their dying patient!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:23 AM PST

    Fine! There’s your fucking table! You didn’t say anything about it being indoors! Enjoy watching the crops grow and the sound of the wind turbine!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:29 AM PST

    When you switch your wooden floor for stone floor and you get a sudden wealthy spike

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Browsing Rimworld mods on the Steam workshop page got me like...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:34 AM PST

    nutrient paste OP

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    The colony of Last Light- Pt 2 of The Remnant colonies!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:33 AM PST

    How many here have never finished the game?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:27 AM PST

    I think I have a good 300 - 500 hours in the game and ha e yet never finished. I get bored, and start new..... I need something that keeps me interests in the game....

    submitted by /u/SpawnDnD
    [link] [comments]

    I did a quick sketch of a Boomalope

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Jeffers called Pi fat so she smashed him in the nuts (Mod: The Birds and the Bees)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 01:15 AM PST

    My Mountain home - Day 573

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Someone incapable of violent killing my damn rhino

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Oh fuck oh shit we gotta get away from this planet FAST

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 03:40 AM PST

    The game has something against this poor boy

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Yes, a perfectly normal gift...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Vanilla Weapons Expanded - Laser || Link in the description

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Finally reached the spaceship, built my defences, and then Cassandra decides to scare the shit out of me with a meteorite.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:30 PM PST

    She be zooming.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Say no more...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:29 PM PST

    My cat named Suicidal killed itself. I feel I should have seen that coming.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:02 PM PST

    My first complete game

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:28 PM PST

    So.

    Picked this game up on steam about 2 weeks ago.

    Idk why but I lost myself in this game.

    I've spent a grand total of 90 hours on my first colony making sure everything was perfect. I only had 4 die, one of whom was an Original 3. I left the planet with 20 survivors and 2 prized pets. I barely survived the start up process (who woulda thought that harvesting some organs and killing prisoners would have pissed so many people off?!) Idk how I'm supposed to feel but damn it feels weird not having my guys anymore. With my leader, Rare, hating all women and just having a grand ole time with the boys, or Coeur the disfigured but loveable research nerd, or Cait the charming assassin, or Doc the ex-marine field med, Idk if I'll ever forget them.

    I'm just sitting here looking at the end of the credits screen just wondering how I got here. How 2 weeks of continuous play got me to this point. It's crazy.

    Apologies for the rambling but I had to get my thoughts out.

    10/10 game, masterpiece to me and love the ability to do so much in just the vanilla game! On to mods!

    Edit: not 5 minutes later of me posting this and going back to my now empty compound, I got a message that an escaped prisoner needs help. Accepting it, I now have my new beginning. 1 colonist, a huge base to maintain, and an entire farm of animals. This should prove interesting

    submitted by /u/fuckidlikeausername
    [link] [comments]

    Cool.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:56 PM PST

    Missing heads tend to do that... F

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Bitch talking about commitment when she married another guy the next day

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Any idea what f*ed up my trading?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Two things are strange:

    1. The exotic goods traders can't trade. There's no one with that question mark in their caravan, ever.

    2. When I make a caravan, visit a settelment and initiate trading, they don't have any money at all. Not even 0 silver. The number is completely missing.

    Regarding the exotic goods trader I found something that mentions that it was related to the "additional joy objects" mod. But all the solutions that worked for some, like changing the mod order or even removing the mod completely didn't fix the problem.

    I really need to get rid of all those organs. What can I do?

    Well... here's my modlist

    Thank you guys for having a look!

    submitted by /u/new_redsteppa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment