• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 6, 2020

    RimWorld First day be like

    RimWorld First day be like


    First day be like

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 02:45 AM PST

    Visiting the neighbors after a tribal raid

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 05:00 PM PST

    Well, there goes half my colony...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 11:59 PM PST

    I love my slave mine....I mean, community service camp

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:31 AM PST

    Here, my colony ends after 4 years. A particularity bad raid from a rival faction took my best shooters out with infections. I only had 4 able men left for when they came back - three of which were kidnapped, leaving my final colonist bleeding out as her baby wanders around helplessly.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:20 AM PST

    I'm... Impressed if I'm being honest. BEWARE the Forbidden mod.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:44 AM PST

    "Marriage? Time to butcher some humans!"

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 10:02 PM PST

    When your brawler eats without a table

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:54 AM PST

    A pack of manhunting raccoons has entered the area

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:52 AM PST

    Time. Well. Spent.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:22 AM PST

    A group of raccoons have wandered into the area, they are joining the colony

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    My interpretation of what the Tier 1 Androids look like. I based it’s appearance off it’s sprite and description. Since it’s as basic as an android gets, I figured it’s body was something of a metal skeleton with with muscles being simple rope like structures that can expand and contract.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Current Colony. In builders mode. Just finally want to build the ship. (Sorry for previous poor image taken with phone).

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:13 AM PST

    excuse me wHAT

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    aight bro cool

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Borne's Hold

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:08 AM PST

    I feel so honored to have my favorite ice sheet cannibal as a guest in my little hostel

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Thanks I didn't want the components anyway...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Thanks to mods I finally give my pacifist colonists the hair they deserve.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 08:47 PM PST

    So I accidentally tried to arrest a Colonist instead of operate on them.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 07:14 PM PST

    They went into a berzerk rage, ran to the barn, planted a single petunia, ran back to the hospital and got back in bed. Berzerk rage over.

    submitted by /u/phayke2
    [link] [comments]

    The humble beginnings of my most successful colony to date

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:56 AM PST

    Caravans are a godsend

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    I use prepare carefully to start out with a dude all 20 stats, wolfskin clothes, an m16, and some humble farm animals because i'm a god damn american who can do what I want. Needless to say my colony wealth skyrockets before i get any defenses past the m16.

    Its the dead of winter and im trying to finagle a visiting trade caravan to go near an ancient danger before breaking down the walls, cause I've honestly never cleared an ancient danger before and read this was a prime way to do it. The caravan decides to leave my map from the bitter cold because they're a bunch of bitches, when an enemy raid begins preparing up north! Immediately after, ANOTHER carvan comes in from the west! My colony is at the epicenter of action!

    Why do most of the new caravan traders have spears when the raiders have pistols? Couldn't tell ya, but on their way to the ancient danger they stabbed the everloving shit out of the raiders. Leaving a hanzel and gretel trail of blood across the north they swing to the ancient danger where my colonist swiftly opens the walls. Hive insects swarm before 2 cryopods open with shotgun wielding bastards. Little did they know you can't even get off 2 shots when 6 spears are thrusting into you.

    My colonists snag a masterwork M16, several pounds of luciferum, yeyo, and gold, and hail the caravan for celebration. I trade with them, and as a last blessing their leader dies after completing the trade, leaving everything I bought AND sold for me to take. They saved me from raiders, killed my ancient danger, and gave me all their silver and packaged survival meals for free. What absolute lads.

    I saved their bleeding out muffalo in hopes he will mate with my female muffalo to start a humble american farm. God bless you caravan. Your blood will fertilize my crops for years to come.

    submitted by /u/KrishnaS124
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment