• Breaking News

    Friday, August 21, 2020

    RimWorld Rimworld in a nutshell

    RimWorld Rimworld in a nutshell


    Rimworld in a nutshell

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Funny shit my husband says when he wants me to suck less at Rimworld

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Rimworld is my husband's favorite video game. Whenever he runs out of things to play, this is the game he circles back to time and again. Success in Rimworld comes to him quite naturally. It relies heavily on skills like logistics, logical prioritization, time efficiency, which are some of his greatest strengths.

    Whereas ME, on the other hand? Uh, not so much.

    It is actually kind of hilarious how much it pains him sometimes, watching me play. The poor guy can't help coming over now and then to peek at my progress. Then he's biting his cheek and making faces, trying to be kind but occasionally exploding with concern.

    ...

    "Where is your STOREROOM? You should not be lining cobblestone paths with roses before you even have a secure place to stockpile your colony's shit."

    "Wait, no, stop that guy. What are all these shelves? Don't make any more of those. Stockpile, babe. You know, a warehouse. Protected from the elements. How 'bout four solid walls and a roof overhead before we start putting things on shelves?"

    "Babe, you got raiders incoming. I don't know, off screen somewhere but they're coming. Probably from the south? Just click on the thing, this red alert here will show you where they spawned. Yep, southeast corner. Sooo... cool. Where are your traps? Your turrets? Defenses?"

    (cue heavy sigh)

    "Of course you don't. No, no... Cancel that. Way too late now. Look... it'll be fine. Gimme the mouse."

    "Ok! So, first let's get Mr. Stabby Guy to stop playing horseshoes. Set him up over here, around this corner to give him some cover. Then we'll just grab anybody else who... huh. No. Definitely no. Not you either... Geezus, woman! All these half-naked assholes running around your base, no ranged combat skills on any of them... except this guy. There's ONE fucking guy, outta your whole crew, who even knows what the Hell a gun is. And you've got him on the opposite side of the map, mad chilling up here with his flak jacket equipped but no weapon, just picking berries in fucking Narnia!"

    submitted by /u/Winnychan
    [link] [comments]

    Time for a little controversy

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    A protrait of Meembps, the 65 year old drunkard space-wizard who's been resurrected 3 times now.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    So randy decided my colony should reflect my home state

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    One of those rare days on the rim where its perfect.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    World War Rim

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    My cocaine fueled medicine study session is going great

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    A Plague Tale: Innocence (2019)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Rimworld be like...

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I finally understand the horror stories about Randy

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    So, there I was, minding my own business, after a relatively nice start. I had a decent base, had fought off a betrayal of 8 tribals, and accepted 4 prisoners with blood rot for a nice reward.

    Then, Randy decides that life and my colonists don't agree. Up until this point I always thought most of the horror stories where hyperbole. But no, I was hit with Plague, Mech Cluster, Flu, Malaria, Infestation, Raid, all within the span of about two days. And the raiders had guns. Long story short, all but two of my colonists dead, both of which were heavily injured, and one of those two was basically permanently catatonic due to age.

    submitted by /u/Vall_NB
    [link] [comments]

    Got a visitor with somewhat counter intuitive traits and incapabilities.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Anyone else think these art pieces are beginning to sound like menu items?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    [MOD] Hey everyone i just updated RPG Style Inventory CE Revived to 1.2, i'm not the creator! I just love the mod and wanted to use with 1.2 all credits to creators and mantainers who did all the work!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    ★Nyaron race CE Patch ★ Testbuild released!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Colony wealth go BRRRRRRRRRR

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Some one was asking for colony pictures, this is by far my most successful one so far.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    Space battles

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST!!

    Have y'all ever had one of these map wipes occur to you. Cuse it just wrecked my 4 year colony. During a cold snap on an ice shelf. A mechinite swarm had just been put down and a large portion about 3/4ths of my colony was in the hospital when BAM!!! 8 pawns just fucking die and I'm like wtf what just happened BAM!!! My generator room explodes. OH MY CHRIST SWITCH TO BACK UPS. BAM!!!! MY EXSPLOSIVIES ROOM FULL OF ALL THE FUEL AND MORTER ROUND. ok thats fine it had 3 layers of wall around it for a reason. BAM!!! The walls around my indoor farm just fucking disappear and air at - 180F comes rushing in like a cold wave of death killing off my crop of corn. And then BAM!!! ALL the food in my fridge just fucking disappears. And then 10 corpses just fall through the rest of my base breaking my roofs and killing my livestock and my last 4 pawns are trying desperately to stop the fires from spreadin before the real rain of steel comes on. For the next 2 minutes my map is getting hammered like some is firing antigrain warheads out a god danm 50 cal. All over the may base. By the end of it I have one pawn who is technically alive but is crippled with no legs and only one arm and maybe 3 or 4 sections of wall still standing. And that is it. No gear. No inventory. No stockpile with the exception of stone chunks and at the top of my warning list above all the death is a little yellow square.

    SPACE BATTLE.

    God Danm You Randy.

    submitted by /u/mzsky
    [link] [comments]

    [Space Battle] When Randy decides to nuke you from orbit

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Finally ended the game for the first time

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Why must I always die?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    My colonies always seem to be going well then out of nowhere, a massive raid that I have no way of managing.

    Colony dies.

    I have no mods. It's just standard vanilla games. I don't want to mod until I complete vanilla.

    What are the best tactics for getting armed before the enemy does?

    submitted by /u/GAAAARRRR
    [link] [comments]

    800 hours in and only now do I realize that teenagers have 10% lower hp than adults

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Sunrises on the rim are some of the most beautiful.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    The Hive!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment