• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    RimWorld I feel like this belongs here considering what running billions of mods does to out poor game

    RimWorld I feel like this belongs here considering what running billions of mods does to out poor game


    I feel like this belongs here considering what running billions of mods does to out poor game

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Cya sucker

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Can a bull fuck a brain dead cow?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:04 PM PST

    I've never thought I'd ask such a question in my life but my cow took a sytcher blade to skull and became patatoe, I realized she is even more efficient as she is now because my pawns feed her her own milk nutrient paste and I get a 5 milk net out of it everyday. My question is, if I get a bull can she have babies or does making love requires conciousness? I really don't wanna run around in the middle of the winter searching for a bull just to realize I have to slaughter it.

    Edit: thanks for the tips and awards. I loaded that girl with go juice and wake up and now she can move around with minimal efficiency which is more than enough. Time to find a bull now and give her the best time of her life. The answer was hard drugs all along.

    Edit2: Found the bull, they did it and I put him in one of the ancient danger cyropods so I don't have to feed him when he is not necessary. She is hopefully pregnant and happily comatose.

    submitted by /u/throbaley
    [link] [comments]

    The S.S. Conquest (SoS2)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 04:28 PM PST

    Not cool

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Rimworld is a great game, but some of the stuff we can do in it...

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:05 AM PST

    I finally survived my first year on sea ice, and Grigory the footless boomrat is still alive! Praise Randy!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Siege started...I had forgotten about a poison ship nearby so I launched a few shells at the ship to solve one problem with another.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Update: More lizards, more cocaine

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Taboo topic in Rimworld

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:44 AM PST

    They never stood a chance. 100 Tribal raid with many, many animals.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:11 PM PST

    A raid happened at the worst possible time (in the midst of a malaria outbreak) but a meteorite ended up saving the day by landing DIRECTLY ON TOP of the raider

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:51 PM PST

    My Thrumbo, she isn't playing anymore!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:50 AM PST

    2020 Randy Random

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 04:08 AM PST

    Fires in Australia

    Floods in Australia

    Earthquake in Turkey

    Volcanoes on New-Zealand

    Virus in China

    submitted by /u/Yutoka46
    [link] [comments]

    the mechanoids didnt even reach the concrete, what a let down :/

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:31 PM PST

    Have a nice day, prepare to be extermianted

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:23 AM PST

    Caravan slowly being beaten to death by a hailstorm >:)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Utterly profound.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 05:03 AM PST

    You don't understand my vision!

    Apparently, there is some hidden subtext in this artwork that makes it excellent. And beautiful. I'm not sure what it is, but probably some art expert can dissect the artwork and show the deep and meaningful stuff behind it.

    Reminds me of the $15 million painting of white paint on white canvas...

    submitted by /u/FoxWithAShotgun
    [link] [comments]

    my little headquarter. what do you think?(some info in comment)

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 02:06 AM PST

    I decided to mess around with dev mode. please stop me next time.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:27 AM PST

    My first colony!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    It was a cute idea in the beginning

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 06:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment