• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    RimWorld Medical education

    RimWorld Medical education


    Medical education

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    Decided to frame a picture I found on this subreddit. Now I won't forget how useful raiders can be ;)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I'm so excited to start a new colony with you guys! ...Guys?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Doctor getting ready for a new batch of fresh organ donors.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    My wife made this for me for fathers day. So cool.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    huge bases are fun and all but there's something charming about small isolated outpost style bases

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    breakup incoming VERY shortly

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I'm just impressed at this chicken.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Interesting name Tynan, very cool.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Both my boyfriend AND my dad play RimWorld. My boyfriend is a psychopathic Dark Souls player, and my dad is a manager.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    This is the pseudo-update to [this post](https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/gsfo54/my_boyfriend_just_bought_rimworld_and_im_loving/), wherein my Dark Souls playing psychopath boyfriend evil laughed his way through naked brutalities after naked brutalities, interspersed with crashlanded, and heinous acts of humorous idiocy. (I STILL laugh every time I think about him punching a deer, seconds after being told how to make a short bow.)

    One of his more successful colonies was on a fairly flat tile near the ocean, and he chose to tunnel into the 'mountains' and make his base there. It was honestly quite defensible, but he never quite got the hang of it. (He also didn't realize how important lighting everywhere is, or how bad awful bedrooms were, so there were a lot of mental breakdowns.) I forget exactly how this colony died, but it was probably due to the fact that (in his words) 'Cassandra decided to eff me in the A' (a la AmbiguousAmphibian, one of our favorite YouTubers). It may have died due to caravan failure, but since he's lost MAYBE FIFTY COLONIES IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS, neither of us even remember.

    One of his colonies following was when he finally decided to play in a mountain--and he was LOVING IT. It was super defensive, super powerful, with a killbox bordered by stone chunks and filled with spike traps and turrets. It was, for all intents and purposes, impenetrable. He even managed to find the ancient danger (conveniently located deep within the mines, buuut only a few tiles' space from his bedrooms) and open it with minimal losses. And then....The obvious happened. Infestation. Total colony wipe. He was so ANGRY, with ALL OF THEM. He'd always had issues with colonists being useful in combat/not knowing how to manage it well, so watching him lose everything was an exercise in not laughing loud enough he'd get angry with me, too.

    His second to last colony was an entertaining one. It was built MAJORLY defensively, with preparations included to deal with the infestations. It was even more defensible than the last one, when the danger came...from within, and NOT from an infestation. A prison break. The prisoners broke the husband of one colonist, who went mad and killed the wife of another. This left two people dead, and two people essentially useless until their moods improved. And the two dead colonists were the good researchers and doctors, and the two useless were the best growers and crafters. I think he genuinely just abandoned that one.....

    Is he learning? Yes, I think so. The really entertaining thing is, we started a colony at roughly the same time. I started the colony of Ministan, and just yesterday, launched the ship for the very first time. The colony James started was the 'mountain' beach one...and he's had maybe eight more colonies since, probably more. (We'd check, but he's deleted his saved games list roughly five times since he started playing, so I don't even know.....)

    MEAAAAANWHIIILLLLEEEE....

    A few months ago, I got my dad RimWorld. For no apparent reason--I saw it on his Steam wishlist, and I wanted him to share in my addiction. (PS. Dad, if you read this....don't read any of my previous posts, please. I write erotica. Stay. Out.)

    My dad is a big-name manager at Company. Dad spends a lot of time making presentations and slideshows, so naturally, I made him a slideshow of mods and tips. It wound up being FIFTY-SEVEN SLIDES LONG. (I can MAYBE find a way to share it, if there's interest. I just don't want to upload every individual slide to Imgur....)

    We were talking today, and he confesses to being a save scummer. That is also still on his first colony. I was shocked, because I'm on easily my tenth, and I also save-scum to some degree. (With the occasional random 'drop pods' and 'miracle resurrections' to counteract some of the bullshit.)

    I don't know much about his playstyle besides the save-scumming, but I know my dad.

    Very well-organized, very thorough, and feeds everyone nutrient paste because he bloody hates food poisoning. Very perfectionist, very careful. Min-maxes everything he can. Does not like to lose.

    Well....

    At least now we're all sure that I didn't marry my dad!

    EDIT

    My boyfriend has informed me that I am a save summing cheater. So, I now have to start a permadeath colony with no dev tools. Oops.

    submitted by /u/Balsamwood
    [link] [comments]

    Serum in the glitter world mod

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Just kinda advanced my way through the glitter world mod and crafted 'serum' as I was under the impression that it would be similar to the healer mech serum, however, it doesn't seem to do anything, please let me know what this actually is please!

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/LePrimeMinister
    [link] [comments]

    Randy please mercy, my frames

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Tea vs beer?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    which is better

    submitted by /u/Akifumi121
    [link] [comments]

    What? No of course you can't touch it!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Last picture of my polygene colony

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    14 Queens and 40 workers/soldiers. I can't play the save anymore because my laptop can't keep up with my 54 pawns and 200 mods.

    https://preview.redd.it/zmawdlqfjf651.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=316c5958ce8241e72576ea1753980d4ee670a1c0

    submitted by /u/Bidibits
    [link] [comments]

    Excuse me?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Is it possible to learn this power?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Bill complete: make packaged survival meal

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    When it’s late winter and early game so you got no food but you tame a thrumbo

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    I decided to take the thrumbo life above the one of prisoners and butchered them to feed thrumbo

    submitted by /u/hearts-hearts
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone officially launched a ship by starting as a naked 1 colonist tribe in the loosing is fun difficulty, on an ice sheet with commitment mode? I’d like see such a video :)

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Oh I forgot to mention:

    With randy random storyteller

    submitted by /u/hearts-hearts
    [link] [comments]

    Dodus may you burn in hell

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment