• Breaking News

    Monday, December 16, 2019

    RimWorld I DID learn my lesson

    RimWorld I DID learn my lesson


    I DID learn my lesson

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:54 AM PST

    Cloudwatching, Part 2 (049)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:17 PM PST

    no.. NOOOOO

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:55 PM PST

    Unpopular Opinion: The flesh/cannibal/human skin fad or whatever has gotten cringey at this point. It's a cow that has been milked to death and some more.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Firstly I never agreed with this fad in the first place. Cannibalising or making leather boots or war crimes on prisoners isn't exactly beneficial. Firstly, you get all the associated rebuffs and secondly, you miss out on potential recruits, therefore potential growth of the colony. I don't get the appeal in adding peg legs to prisoners which you'd otherwise recruit anyway. Human leather sucks compared to most leathers anyway, and human meat is pointless to eat when you can otherwise hunt, forage or just farm enough crops to feed your colony for years.

    Sure I might chuckle at the first joke about war crimes from 2 years ago, but constant reskinned reposts just lose their appeal and become dead and overused.

    submitted by /u/snp4
    [link] [comments]

    I am pretty pleased with how this base is shaping up.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:10 PM PST

    I was kinda bored so I decided to do something...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:56 PM PST

    Allow "Plans" to be nameable, eg. I want to build a generator here once I mine the space away, would like to just name my plan "generator" as a reminder.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:47 PM PST

    Now that we're discussing storing chemfuel in a safe location..

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Fuck boomrats.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:14 PM PST

    Doing a tribal start play through and one of my most liked members of the tribe got burnt by a boomrat that exploded for reasons I don't even know.

    The burn caused an infection which caused sepsis (in turn making him fall into a coma) which caused necrosis in various parts of his body, including his pelvis and his liver. I could amputate the leg but that's about it.

    After lying in bed for a few days in sheer agony and no way to heal him, mans was sent to go meet the big war god. Half of the tribe don't even know because they left on a trip while he had a fighting chance of the sepsis and they're gonna learn he didn't make it when they get back.

    RIP Sage. Seriously fuck boomrats though.

    submitted by /u/WillTroll
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't talked to my brother in 8 months and he sends me this out of the blue. Very relatable.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:35 PM PST

    ALL MOUNTAIN

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:00 AM PST

    My truly best colony so far

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    great stuff

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Oh, trust me, seeing immunity gain ticking up slower than the disease is more of a curse than a gift.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:32 AM PST

    Drunk chicken is not just drunk but a massive alcoholic it seems

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    "Clever Girl."

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:25 PM PST

    I think Rimworld needs more PSA's with catchy slogans. Show me what you got fellow Beltalowdas!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:38 PM PST

    What other game that is around today compares to Rim World’s gaming experience?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:18 AM PST

    It doesn't need to be of the same genre, though... I think Xcom puts in the same vibe, for instance...

    submitted by /u/tomakazuolegrand
    [link] [comments]

    I just have to laugh at this...Engo has a bit of an ego. He lies in his sculpting.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    [Mod Request/Question] Is there a mod that will show you at a glance what the most common mood debuffs are that are affecting your colony?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Is there a mod that will show you at a glance what the most common mood debuffs are that are affecting your colony (i.e. 95% are debuffed by ugly environment... 90% are debuffed by seeing rotting corpse... 80% are debuffed by hunger... etc etc etc)?

    Sort of like the Medical Tab, but for mood debuffs?

    submitted by /u/SkoivanSchiem
    [link] [comments]

    One does not kill a dog and get away with it

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 11:26 PM PST

    Worst punishment ever...

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment