• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    RimWorld A guide I made to help me with my excess raiders!

    RimWorld A guide I made to help me with my excess raiders!


    A guide I made to help me with my excess raiders!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Sterile tile irl

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:35 AM PST

    Guess it's time for some lovin'? Gotta get that human lube, in bulk!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:36 AM PST

    Perfect Landing - Hospital Delivery

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 05:29 AM PST

    Randy solved my early game security problems

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:21 PM PST

    Nice, I always wanted some .

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:31 AM PST

    Colonist finally seem happy, nothing really to tell me otherwise!

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 04:46 AM PST

    Here's a sapper trap I came up with

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    This is why i love modders (mod: "Food Alert")

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Found my dream job!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:52 AM PST

    Family story as confusing as Romeo and Juliet

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:45 PM PST

    Backstory: I'm running a colony like the rest of you fine Normal people

    Suddenly

    "A slaver caravan is coming by."

    Noice. Maybe I can get someone good

    looks at slaves

    1st: Just some dude who's good fighting fist to fist, nothin special

    2nd: Some glitterworld chick who is hot as hell, maybe

    3rd: Another random, boo

    4th: A 16 year old child spy who hates men and is named after a fruit, orange

    Me, being a normal human with human feelings, bought the 16 year old because I said that's not how a child should be in this shitty rimworld and made her one of my best colonists in my colony

    She even has a husband

    Little later

    Siege, nothin special

    Wait

    (Relationship)

    Oh cool, wonder who it is

    It's her fucking sister

    Name: "The Nose"

    Fucking "The Nose"

    Great, now I gotta make sure she lives.

    Na, she dead as a raider in a meat freezer

    Well, she has ok stats and I want to see people have a good life so I wait till I get a resurrector mech serum.

    Get 3 from a caravan request, nice

    Revive her and some other girl I had in the freezer.

    She becomes one of us

    Changed her name to "Blue"

    It's a better name than "The Nose"

    Even later than that

    Another raid, but with a twist!

    (Relationship)

    Great, now what

    It's their fucking aunt

    How many people are related to her on this fucking planet?

    At least her name is ok

    "Priscilla"

    She lived? Nope, she dead

    Use my last resurrector mech serum on her

    She lives with us now

    30 mins ago

    Siege

    (R E L A T I O N S H I P)

    I give up, who is it this time?

    ...

    Grandpa.

    It's her fucking grandpa

    Same fate as the others

    He's in our prison waiting to become one of us

    Who will be next in this family adventure? I don't have a clue

    But I bet you the 5000 cloth I have on me right now it's her father

    submitted by /u/Boiwhatdidudo
    [link] [comments]

    I've finally done it - Mechathrumbo online!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:35 PM PST

    Someone asked to see Zombie/undead dragon. So here it is.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:31 PM PST

    Fallen Outpost (P15)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:40 PM PST

    Do you think that counts?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:37 AM PST

    I've been doing extremely well on my Randy rough permadeath run in a temperate forest. Had a few loses here and there but nothing that we couldn't recover from. Extremely proud of myself for not save scamming because that's how I've played every game before this one.

    Now let me ask you all a question... after a 5 hour marathon play my stroke of luck sorta ran out. Cue a simple pirate raid, they were going to prepare before attacking. Alright that's fine, I thought, I have my pawns suited up with formidable weapons and armor, they won't get past my massive sandbag/turret firing line that blocks both of the only two main entrances to the base.

    Weeelll with my eyes heavy and my concentration weakening I failed to realize that my best (and really only) doctor pawn was over at the edge of the map, WHERE THE RAID SPAWNED, because he went to haul something. Immediately got filled with led and when I checked to see how bad it was he was missing several limbs and was gonna blead out in 3 hours, waaay before we could even finish up this fight.

    "I think that's enough Rimworld for tonight" I said, closing my laptop without properly saving it first. Now, I know it does autosave so if I get back on later to discover that I'm in the same shit avalanche then I'll deal with it like a man, after all this is Permadeath, no looking back!

    But, if I revert to an earlier point, then I'm just going to pretend that my doctor had a very bad dream and continue the game feeling a little disappointed in myself.

    So what do you guys think, does that count as save scumming or was what I did just a very excusable way of knowing when to throw in the towel for the day? 😂

    submitted by /u/MikeyG117
    [link] [comments]

    I just bought Rimworld!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:39 PM PST

    So I just got rimworld and I have no idea how to do anything. Can someone guide me in anyway? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Augustus_Larcus
    [link] [comments]

    How do people deal with the extreme mood debuffs that come with human skin, organs and everything else?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:55 AM PST

    Even if the guy doing all this stuff is a psychopath, there is still a reasonable mood debuff for all other colonists.

    submitted by /u/ME_OP
    [link] [comments]

    This guy is the biggest bitch in my whole camp; he's nonviolent but a great doctor. Every once in awhile he gets upset about harvesting organs and throws a tantrum, but this one just doesn't make sense.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:53 AM PST

    Mod that enables me to name clothing/furniture?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    Hi, does anyone know of a mod that allows you to manually name clothing/furniture/weapons? I am thinking like a favorite hat or chair of a deceased colonist that I'd want to name in her honor. Or ya know, a hat made out of prisoner Billy that would now be given a more... "personal" touch

    submitted by /u/Fablazou
    [link] [comments]

    This one i will keep it

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:58 PM PST

    Datasheet for EPOE

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 06:51 AM PST

    Does anyone know where to find the data sheet for EPOE items, like the stats that they enhance?

    submitted by /u/ChristoPiLike
    [link] [comments]

    Guess what I have to fight!! ... ... I don't think my colony will survive this. But this will be glorious if I can bring it back as a zombie.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:41 PM PST

    Never thought I would use that mountain trap but it easily killed half the raiders in a second.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment