• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 14, 2019

    RimWorld It's like virtual crack

    RimWorld It's like virtual crack


    It's like virtual crack

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:24 AM PST

    LPTP: If you're looking to expand/make a freezer room and the hot air is inconvenient, you can also build your fridges like this.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Oh God, please, cmon Randy, I need a crafter

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:31 AM PST

    Thanks Randy!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:08 AM PST

    Hulk Alpaca

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:48 AM PST

    This sub in a nutshell.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:35 AM PST

    Drew some of my favorite critters :)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:52 PM PST

    When you are trying to have a colony of only highly skilled pawns.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:29 PM PST

    Do i play it right?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    This is how we recruit people now, asking about their genitals.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:51 AM PST

    Naked Brutality #2

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 10:25 PM PST

    Starting young

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    "The Last Resort" Founded By Droz And Davis. Lives Of Guests, Alcohol And Tabaco. Now With The Ship "Draconis" Ready For Takeoff. Built On Peaceful

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:26 AM PST

    Playing with my first proper colony and wanted to draw my favourite colonist!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:20 AM PST

    Best song in the entire soundtrack

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 03:59 PM PST

    The universe is going to explode, you better love me now!!!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:39 AM PST

    The worst and the best decisions a colonist has ever made, in that order. Welcome back buddy.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    And suddenly my game lags... oh I see, SIEGE

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:51 PM PST

    Pure Scyther Raid

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:35 AM PST

    Games That Hurt

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:13 AM PST

    I have been waiting for a while to make this post, and I feel like now is probably about the right time.

    I wanted to start a discussion about a specific category of games that I can't really give a name to other than "games that hurt." I know it's vague and general, and gives the wrong idea of the games within the category, but I think after a bit of further explanation you folks will understand what I mean.

    I have had a collection in my Steam Library for about two months, titled simply "Games That Hurt." This collection started with two games: Rimworld and Kenshi. I added these games to the collection because they were unapologetic, ruthless, and yet more fun and addicting than any other game I had played at that time. Over the months the collection has grown to include Factorio, Underrail, Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy, and Starsector. I am always on the lookout for other games that might fit nicely into this category.

    It's very difficult to describe why I settled on the name "Games That Hurt." I think for me it's a combination of stress, pressure, and the game's own ruthlessness. Each game on the list "hurts" for its own reason - that is, Factorio hurts my brain, and Rimworld hurts my soul. And yet, these are some of my most-played games on Steam. I keep coming back to them, and they keep hurting me. Except I love the way they hurt me - it's part of the experience.

    I've been meaning to explain this little corner of my library for months now, and I figured I'd expand it into a discussion, to see if anybody else has ever felt this way about Rimworld or any other game. I would also love if anyone has any recommendations for more games I could add to that collection, since I feel like I would love them automatically.

    submitted by /u/DrDeathDefying1
    [link] [comments]

    And I just upgraded my hospital bed quantity within the last two hours thinking, "I doubt I need this many."

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 06:20 PM PST

    Goose holds the front line.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 02:34 PM PST

    Caravan got ambushed so anyway I started blasting but look who we got here!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 09:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment