• Breaking News

    Monday, November 18, 2019

    RimWorld so that's a job, apparently

    RimWorld so that's a job, apparently


    so that's a job, apparently

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:41 AM PST

    Maddened tortoise

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:25 AM PST

    Early Game VS Late Game Hauling

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:39 PM PST

    Cats are gods in rimworld

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:41 AM PST

    As I started a new game a little earlier , as a rich explorer, I got my pet a cat . I thought it will suck but I was a fool . In the day 3 as I planted something, I was still having some stuff on the other side of the map, and a raid started. Luckily my cat was there whit the stash , the enemy came but decide to steal something, I was some steel, etc, basically all early items, and he decided to steal my cat. As soon as he grab it , the cat killed him .

    submitted by /u/heylix23
    [link] [comments]

    You have chosen the payment method of "Sacrifice your kidneys"

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:39 AM PST

    The moment you realize you're in for a bad time.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    This is fine...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Just Another RimTribe Story - Episode 14

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:34 AM PST

    Absolute zoomer

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:58 PM PST

    Forsey, one of my best builders and soldier, died yesterday. Being such a beloved member of our colony, I came to the conclusion that no other burial would make justice to the incredible colonist he was. Rest in peace Forsey, you will be missed.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:36 PM PST

    I can't stop laughing

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:59 PM PST

    I have no prisoners at the moment so I turned it into a temporary romance chamber.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:27 AM PST

    A prisoner and my colonist became lovers after she carried him out of the colony and shot him as a goodbye gesture.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 07:08 PM PST

    No. I don't think we'll be sending a rescue party...

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:33 PM PST

    Ah yes a great grandfather by 19

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 08:38 PM PST

    Help me theory craft here... base layout

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:21 PM PST

    misery loves company

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:31 AM PST

    The Caen Planetary League colony attempts to launch ship.
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3aLSZozCzZeObnQJgaGrNWk-6bMgN0Yd

    After weeks of hard work and dedication to my colony, trying to provide them with the best chance to leave this Rim World, I have reached the point of no return. It has been a rough go. The endless Mechanoid raids made me tentative to start up the ship without mass reserves of resources. I've traded ceaselessly. Flake being my main commodity for trade. I've gone on countless, dangerous, expeditions for plasteel and steel. I created a mining colony nearby and exploited the entire hex. I've fulfilled an endless amount of caravan requests in order to get myself to this point of "comfort". Now i push the button.....

    this is gonna suck.

    submitted by /u/novalia9
    [link] [comments]

    I Fell Into A Rimworld! ~Making All Non-Humans In The Planet Into My Lover For My Long Awaited Reverse Harem Life~

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:27 PM PST

    ...would be the title if I decided to wrote a completely expanded account on this particularly problematic colonist into a Japanese light novel.

    So let's start. Our colony starts as a group of four people lacking any memories of who they are, and they are dropped into a random Rimworld as an experiment by a mysterious science institute to see if they can change the Rimworld. This is the laconic version of an elaborate back story I wrote for my current gameplay session. They landed on a cold mountain tile full of sandstone chunks, useful metal and the like to build things with...but absolutely NONE of them are a competent miner in any way. They can chop trees though, so it's fine.

    A few days later, another colonist crashlanded. She's not tied to any particular faction (in other words, a fresh denizen) and what do you know, she's a miner! She's our main character in this story; let's call her 'LD'. After the four starting colonists rescued her and tended to her wounds, she decided to join the colony to help with their efforts. Time passes and the colony thrives. After she joined, at least five more people joined, and no one has to work alone anymore. Here's where the problem started.

    As it turns out, LD is a xenophile. She REALLY loves aliens/non-humans/whatever have you. I guess that explains why she never hit on the male humans on the colony and is at least on punching terms with two of them. That, and probably because the rest of the men on the colony are male humans. Teenage/Fresh-out-of-teen-phase male humans. She even tried hitting on the three non-human starting colonists (one is a baseline human) and got turned down by all of them. Behind her back, the fox woman got engaged with the starting human blacksmith after a period of shy interactions (and he was the one making the first move!) while the wolf man became lovers with the Android after she rescued him from a particularly nasty melee encounter...but those are a story for another time.

    This predictably PISSED her off. Her relationships in the colony hits rock bottom, she starts feeling isolated...until the colony made a guest house for visitors to stay. Now THIS is where the story gets REALLY interesting.

    One of the first visitors are a group of Ratkins. The colony welcomed them with warm hands; exchanging stories, drinking coffee together, that sort of thing. And LD gets to work. She proceeds to get chummy with the Ratkins...and a DAY after they arrived, wooed one of them. I sighed. Now this means we have to recruit this Ratkin so that LD won't get lonely. So of course the Ratkin group left early due to something I can't remember. I failed to recruit that Ratkin, of course.

    A few more group visits later, the Orassans came. They're basically cat people...with faces that are more cats than humans. So of course LD hits on them, and SOMEHOW two of them reciprocates. Then both of them broke up with her for some reason just before leaving the colony. Saves me the effort, I guess.

    Now, here comes her magnum opus. We got a small group of five Astoriels coming. They are space elves, that, due to something I can't comprehend, often came shirtless. Wanna guess how much of those elves that she hits on? Go on, guess.

    If you answered 'ALL OF THEM', you are CORRECT! She proceeds to hit on AN ENTIRE GROUP of shirtless space elves and made EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM her lovers! Worse, one of the Astoriel is THE MOTHER of one of the shirtless space elves LD became lovers with before she hit on the mother. After they left, I'm pretty much on the state of manga-lifeless; I am completely slack-jawed, speechless, and absolutely fearing the upcoming romantical shitstorm that is about to arrive...then I got a call. It's from the leader of the Astoriels (I think?). Apparently, they heard about LD and wants her hand in a political marriage, which means that if I accept, LD will have to leave the colony. I didn't even hesitate in saying 'YES' while doing the Daniel Bryan pose.

    I wish I can say "She's your problem now". I just hope the Astoriels won't become the Nagamasa to my Nobunaga in the future. And that...is the story of LD. Dropping in as a miner that loves aliens and shits on the guy who made her weapons, then ending up being picked by an elf prince. With a reverse harem waiting for her (and a conclave full of aliens), she is living the high life. Thank you for coming to my RIM Talk.

    TL;DR A colonist hits on every single alien visitor she can see while neglecting the relationships with her fellow colonists. I decided to offer her in a political marriage because I'm just about done with her antics.

    submitted by /u/JoshuaFoulke
    [link] [comments]

    Well for the "greater good" you say?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:19 AM PST

    Oblivion But It's Rimworld: Anvil

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:57 AM PST

    What mod could be causing this issue?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 06:33 AM PST

    I know this is kind of a stupid question, and without providing a mod list (although I might do that if someone wants) it's hard to say

    But I have the issue that the game crashes every time someone tries interacting with one of my animals

    I have GiddyUp and RJW, those are the only mods I can think of that change animal interactions
    I don't have any mods that add species (beside humanoid alien races) so I'm really at a loss as to what could cause this

    submitted by /u/Tulucanz
    [link] [comments]

    Best worst roll

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 04:29 PM PST

    Man buying dog food has epiphany

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:31 PM PST

    Just got back from the store, bought all the dog food for our one hungry eater (who also never hauls and is only trained up to lick, not rescue) and as I'm unloading the car(avan) in the front yard and hauling the huge bag inside, I looked out across my front yard and realised... I just need to encourage more raiders to attack my home.

    And I started looking at my home like a Rimworld layout and figured I could make a butchering area in the shed and install a mini wall fridge since I have the mod now in there and put a dog door on the garage changing its zone so it could pretty much feed itself....

    ...then I realised I might need a break from playing.

    submitted by /u/maximusnz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment