• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 19, 2019

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 19, 2019


    Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 19, 2019

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:12 AM PST

    Please use this thread as a week-to-week space to ask your fellow /r/RimWorld colonists for assistance. Whether it be colony planning, help with mods, or general guidance, post any questions you may have here! If you have an effort post about a game mechanic then this is also fine space for that but please consider making a separate subreddit post for maximum visibility. I am a bot, so I can't make jokes. If you'd like a Typical Tuesday joke, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Seems fitting

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:30 PM PST

    Seems like the wild men have been taken in...

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:43 AM PST

    The Defiler #66

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:06 AM PST

    For someone still in the early game.. i'm suddenly tempted to go on a murdering spree.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:53 PM PST

    Those are some impressive stats you got there, mister....

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:02 AM PST

    Thrumbo self-tamed.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 01:42 AM PST

    It's -80F and everyone is starving, the Thrumbo has decided this is a decent enough place to live.

    submitted by /u/Agoraphotaku
    [link] [comments]

    A-am I the bad guy?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 08:04 AM PST

    Help

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:02 PM PST

    Still laugh when dogs haul weapons

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:41 AM PST

    After every trial and loss we endured... It's just nice to have time to give Happy a happy birthday.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Upgraded Pretzel - Now he is a God

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:55 PM PST

    He promises, eh?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PST

    How did your best base die?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 05:44 AM PST

    As the title says, I'm curious how your best base fell. For me, my best base was killed in a raid that I completely dropped the ball on.

    Raiders come in, and are immediately attacked by predators. Having forgotten that the game doesn't tell you when they attack if this happens, I drafted too late and my gang of 5 (armed with guns, mind you) were destroyed by a gang of 6 armed with melee weapons.

    ESC-> Save and exit to Main Menu -> New Colony.

    How about you?

    submitted by /u/Dodger_Rej3ct
    [link] [comments]

    Desert Paradise Hotel - now featuring single bed rooms!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 02:25 AM PST

    Party in the shower!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:14 PM PST

    I feel like my colonists are a bunch of inept morons

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:37 PM PST

    So I'm about 100 days into this colony right now. The only colonist I have who actually knows how to do anything is Zebra, and she has this crippling smokeleaf addiction. Despite being my best colonist, it took her about 50 days to just research batteries. She has this annoying voice and walks around treating everyone like a complete bitch, no one in my colony likes her.

    On the other hand the rest are all a bunch of dinguses who cannot even accomplish basic tasks. The colony was running perfectly, everything was flawless. I told my hunter to go out and kill some capybaras. The game warned me that they might retaliate, but honestly what are a bunch of little beaver dog things gonna do? So she goes out, misses every shot, and the pack of capybaras swarm her and leave her crippled. Another colonist runs out with a machine gun and mows down a few but they take her down too. Luckily the pet rhinoceros was around and kicked that beaver dogs ass.

    I used my last remaining colonist to go and rescue everyone and before he even has time to tend to them a bunch of tribespeople storm right up to my generators, set everything on fire, and incapacitated my last dude.

    My only saving grace was some random "man in black" that came out of nowhere, chased off the tribespeople, and saved everyone. Here's hoping that I finally have someone useful in my colony.

    https://preview.redd.it/a44ta5tvglz31.png?width=1594&format=png&auto=webp&s=f88181b75a1c0de77238401a337c231b876ec967

    submitted by /u/Liquos
    [link] [comments]

    fractal mutants are scary man

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:00 PM PST

    I tried to end it once and for all

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PST

    If there's one thing I love about mountain bases its discovering these little pockets of vegetation, like small, life filled jewels encased deep within rocks.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    My Colonists Have Officially Lost It

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:47 PM PST

    He turned out to be right. They got married after two years

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:52 PM PST

    I sketched a thing during class

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:51 AM PST

    Man in black

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Long story short all four of my pawns got downed by the Tau army, and a notification popped up that a man in black "had sensed the danger and had come to the rescue" needless to say he was decapitated by a Tau assault rifle. Over 200 hours in this game and this is the first time I've ever seen the man in black, I love this game.

    submitted by /u/ducaslavis
    [link] [comments]

    What makes insect hives start reproducing?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 04:40 AM PST

    I've been keeping some pet insects and friend them my prisoners but they refuse to reproduce, is there a way for it to start reproducing normally or will I just use dev mode?

    submitted by /u/mysteryman151
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment