• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 17, 2019

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- December 17, 2019

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- December 17, 2019


    Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- December 17, 2019

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:12 AM PST

    Please use this thread as a week-to-week space to ask your fellow /r/RimWorld colonists for assistance. Whether it be colony planning, help with mods, or general guidance, post any questions you may have here! If you have an effort post about a game mechanic then this is also fine space for that but please consider making a separate subreddit post for maximum visibility. I am a bot, so I can't make jokes. If you'd like a Typical Tuesday joke, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You know they had me in the first half

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 03:56 PM PST

    Companion

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 12:40 AM PST

    When your self tamed turkey gets hunted

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 06:39 AM PST

    10/10 a proper Rim in real life

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    There is a serious bug in this game.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 12:50 PM PST

    This issue needs to be fixed ASAP, it's irresponsible of the developer to let this continue. The other night I decided to play a little RimWorld before bed. I'm relatively new to the game and still learning everyday which is something I love about it.

    I played for a little while, glanced at the clock and realized it was almost midnight. I decided I would wrap up a couple of caravan trips and small building projects and then head to sleep. That's when I discovered the bug: I don't know how it happened but I was somehow able to time travel about 4 hours into the future. I know this because I looked at the clock and it now read 4:13 AM. There is simply NO other explanation as the last thing I remembered it was around Midnight. Someone please look into this sorcery and figure out a way to stop it because I have a job, family, and people who depend on me. How can I be there for my loved ones if this game keeps stealing my time away from me. HELP ME.

    submitted by /u/FBIMichaelScarn
    [link] [comments]

    1. That is a bad pickup line and 2. This is a funeral

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:40 PM PST

    Stranded on sea ice...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:32 AM PST

    Yo dawg, i heard you like grand sculptures

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:27 AM PST

    Storyteller Idea: Penny Parable

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Penny Parable: "Penny loves parables of the evil being punished and the virtue being reward, but don't think being a goody-two shoes will keep you safe, after all good has to be tested."

    Penny act like Phoebe by default but changes based on your actions, punishing for "bad" acts and rewarding you for act of selflessness.

    It just fun twist for out warcrime heavy community

    submitted by /u/Grandmaster_Aroun
    [link] [comments]

    Guess who decided to throw a tantrum in the chemfuel shed? 5.5k just gone.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:30 PM PST

    Everyone's favorite vistors

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 03:10 AM PST

    I got destroyed by a lot of raids today, so a viewer made this.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    I am not saying that you're doing something wrong, all I am saying is that if you haven't had a stroke while setting the resolution, you haven't played the game properly.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 02:14 AM PST

    Is RimWorld still being developed?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:45 AM PST

    Can we expect any more updates to RimWorld? I have been playing the game off and on for several years and it seemed every time I came back to the game there would be some new features from the last time I played, but this doesn't seem to be the case of late. Is the game considered 'finished' now it is out of beta? Or can we expect further updates or DLC in the future? There are no entries on the developer blog since May.

    submitted by /u/PiemasterUK
    [link] [comments]

    Roped in another colonist!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    TFW Combat Extended is in your modlist

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 04:56 PM PST

    Cassandra on a fucking Deathwish

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    I just hit the spacebar to try to pause real life.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    If only.

    submitted by /u/FloobLord
    [link] [comments]

    If you punch yourself and it hurts, are you weak or strong?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 05:40 PM PST

    *Honk!*

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    How many of you have been playing RimWorld since day one?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Just curious... as for myself, I am relatively a newbie!

    submitted by /u/tomakazuolegrand
    [link] [comments]

    Pincer attack raid?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2019 01:36 AM PST

    A while back I got a raid coming in. I jumped to their location and saw that it was SE. So I sent all my fighters to that edge of my fortress. They stopped the raiders and when the fighting was over I got a message about some dead pet. Jump to location and what do I see? Another raider that somehow went around the whole village and had based in a door!

    Is that a regular thing?

    submitted by /u/Kempeth
    [link] [comments]

    Ready to launch my colony in a bottle, fit for the whole family.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2019 07:58 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment