• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    RimWorld I've finally done it. Eleven years in the making, 120 hours IRL. Managed to send every single one of my colonists to space after conquering the planet and removing all hostile factions via Empire.

    RimWorld I've finally done it. Eleven years in the making, 120 hours IRL. Managed to send every single one of my colonists to space after conquering the planet and removing all hostile factions via Empire.


    I've finally done it. Eleven years in the making, 120 hours IRL. Managed to send every single one of my colonists to space after conquering the planet and removing all hostile factions via Empire.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Bionic Leg 46/50: Scratch (Cat Paw)

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    This dude really just angrily waited 3 years just to find out he's the dumbass.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:42 AM PST

    why tf all my sad wanderin pawns run straight into a hive(semi banter semi bug report-ish)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:21 AM PST

    My rendition of the lancers

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:20 AM PST

    TIL: Research Que and other usefull keybindings

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:04 AM PST

    Best Ambrosia spawn that could happen. In the middle of my base in spots where I can't plant cherry trees anyway.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:47 PM PST

    Where Bad Prisoners Go

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:00 PM PST

    That motherf***** on the left just destroyed my resurrector mech serum. I feel like he deserves worse.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:44 PM PST

    My sniper just one shot a centipede

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Year four and half of my "Organ factory"

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:18 AM PST

    I think my main workshop area is really cozy looking at night. Most of the pets sleep in there, and there's always one person up researching. It's also the oldest building in the colony.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 05:48 PM PST

    Need some critics on my end game coloni

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:21 AM PST

    Just wanted to share this gem of a seed i just stumbled upon(travelers, 50%,19.06N 0.26E on 1.2 royalty )

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Thank you Randy, Just ignore what’s in the background

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:42 PM PST

    I don't pay attention to the metagame at all and haven't been on this sub long- is Animals one of anyone else's favorite skills?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:05 AM PST

    After several failed colonies where I hadn't quite figured out the game, I now have two pawns with 10+ in animals. I have a yak herd that provides food year round. I can sell horses and alpacas for about 4k silver every 4 days or so. Both of my beastmasters have grizzly bears, cougars, and huskies to unleash on unsuspecting raiders. They don't do much against mech raids.. but other than that I feel like my ridiculous animal herds have put the game on easy mode.

    submitted by /u/DylonNotNylon
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Unpopular/Unknown Mods?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:52 PM PST

    There are so many amazing mods for this game, from the new features ones like Vanilla Expanded & GeneticRim to the little quality of life fixes like While You're Up.

    However - with so many great popular mods, I've become a snob. No stars? I ignore it. Just released this week? Pfft, if it was good I would've seen it here.

    I want to change this. So I ask, what are your favorite Lesser Known Mods? What are the best ones not found on the first 3 pages of Most Subscribed. The unreviewed, unnoticed, but nonetheless interesting and worthy of attention?

    submitted by /u/HiCommaJoel
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another party in Barbara's room

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:32 PM PST

    My colony

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:48 AM PST

    I have 3gb of mods... 327 of them to be exact

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Game loads like shit. 6gb of ram usageat times. Help my modding addiction.

    submitted by /u/NVRGP22
    [link] [comments]

    I need suggestions people

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    I found Tynan in game

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Hi, I'm pretty sure someone else must have found him before, but this is my first time seeing him in game in 500hours. It took me a moment, I didn't clock the name until I noticed he was a game developer in his adulthood, I was checking his background to try and make sense of his awful skill levels. I guess I'm gonna take him home and recruit him into the colony, like I said his skills are bad but I can improve him a bit.

    For anyone wanting a bit of background, I play rimworld without royalty and about 2 dozen mods (hence that shuttlecraft on the side and the white titanium flak helmets), I don't think any of the mods would be responsible for this so he was probably added into the game by himself. My 2 guys went out to mine some scanned gold and he tried to ambush them all by himself, no serious wounds inflicted he should fully recover. He's a member of the local pirates but like I said I'll probably try to recruit him if only for the novelty factor. Let me know if you've seen him in game and what you think I should do with him. Harvesting his organs and making a bowler hat out of him seems a bit disrespectful, although it's still on the table

    https://preview.redd.it/am9zpmuv4z461.jpg?width=1680&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a9fbe548bb3b3cc289b6190e23474922925113bf

    submitted by /u/Mugguan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment