• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    RimWorld Wolford the Thrumbo Hunter

    RimWorld Wolford the Thrumbo Hunter


    Wolford the Thrumbo Hunter

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Live with me forever

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    Through the temporal tear. Oxygen Not Included/RimWorld Crossover.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:09 AM PST

    When you are looking to capture a colonist but you look at his skills.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    "We're on our way"

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Got a care package from my Australian fiancée, but I’m a little concerned about what she sent me

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:02 AM PST

    I've had these generators burning chemfuel for weeks.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 07:26 PM PST

    I... have some objections

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Trying to make some sprites and came up with this Saiga antelope! - does it fit the style?

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:37 AM PST

    Throne room and chapel complex

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:20 AM PST

    He's gonna be there for a while

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:16 AM PST

    Meet with my colonists! Pete Holiday. Incapable of: Violence

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Lovely weather today innit

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 12:34 PM PST

    The Shuttle and the Dickerson

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:51 AM PST

    So I was given a quest 'Attack Job' - load 14 of marines on a shuttle, fly to a remote location and destroy a pirate encampment there. The party who ordered this provides the ride. Back and forth, meals included.

    My colonists had successfully dispatched the base, I disassembled a few things for components as a trophy, all looks good. Dickerson walks out. He's had enough of this and the last straw was that kibble he ate. Now shuttle can't load, it won't launch without Dickerson. Meanwhile my colonists are getting more and more ravenous as they're stuck far away from home. The travel time by land is 42 days and there is no food aside from what was on them, plus some rations the pirates had, nor there is enough money even if I sell the all junk from the camp to settlements along the way. Some start wandering in a daze, few had started a fight and couple dropped dead. Now THEY were removed, from the shuttle's list just fine. My royalty was there, just recently been promoted to the title of Baroness, the second in command, Yeoman, who I'd been grooming as potential replacement in case things go terribly wrong was there, and only two colonists left back on the homebase. And I almost had researched my way up to electricity.

    This caused me a rage quit, but now when I calmed down I guess I'll get back to those two and try to help them survive.

    I tagged it as a bug, but I'm not sure if it's a bug. It's a death sentence to away party, but I'm not sure if it's a bug. The situation could have been prevented within game mechanics, although technically he left the tribe.

    submitted by /u/rendrr
    [link] [comments]

    These dumb-ass raiders launched a drop-pod assault, but had too many in-flight drinks.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    My colonist have his way with words.

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 02:52 PM PST

    Please dont be like Randy..

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    There's nothing like feeding raider corpses to your rat army

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:15 AM PST

    Cyberpunk 2077 crashed on me 3 times so I’m back to Rimworld

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    This game is my escape from all those horrible horrible soulless buggy mess AAA games are nowadays. Thank you Tynan TT.

    submitted by /u/blackiconwhitesumo
    [link] [comments]

    Mod idea: RimNotes, a mod that will help you organize goals and take notes to review the next time you open your save

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    So, I've had this idea for awhile and even tried looking into making it myself, to no avail. As far as i am aware, there isn't a mod like this out there yet (though if there is, hook me up).

    the basic idea: an in-game notepad to take notes and write down goals, as well as popping up when you load the save to remind you of what you wrote last time

    i can't tell you how many times i've gone through the list of my mutilated colonists, tallying how many arms, legs, organs and spines i need, only to start queuing up jobs and have to recount who needs what and how many!

    or i played late one night, opened up the save the next day (or several days/weeks later) and started playing, only to realize i have no idea what needed to get done, things are on fire, people are starving and the cat is ODing on yayo because i forgot to zone the little psycho off from the happy powder

    the problem with writing it down outside of the game, like on notepad or sticky notes, is that I wont remember which stickynote goes with which save, or i'll misplace it and forget i have the notes at all...

    and most importantly it takes me out of the game to check those things. i dont wanna alt tab again and again, just to forget what i just read, and a physical piece of paper is going to get in my way and thrown out at some point, not to mention it's still taking me out of the game

    if anyone could help me out, either by pointing me to a mod that already does this, or someone who wants to make it, hit me up!

    submitted by /u/Bazrum
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played Rimworld in a while, how's the new tech?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:12 AM PST

    I saw some things like jump packs, venom fangs, and psychic stuff when I started a new run in Rimworld today. Probably been about a year or so since I played. So how's all the new stuff? What do you like/dislike, how effective/cool is everything to you? Just curious to hear everyone's responses.

    submitted by /u/ProUnicycler
    [link] [comments]

    First really good game I had. Hate to see it all fall apart :/

    Posted: 11 Dec 2020 08:38 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment