• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 17, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 17, 2020


    Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 17, 2020

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Please use this thread as a week-to-week space to ask your fellow /r/RimWorld colonists for assistance. Whether it be colony planning, help with mods, or general guidance, post any questions you may have here! If you have an effort post about a game mechanic then this is also fine space for that but please consider making a separate subreddit post for maximum visibility. I am a bot, so I can't make jokes. If you'd like a Typical Tuesday joke, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally found a good use of my prisioners

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Fan art: bedroom

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:36 AM PST

    I didn't think I'd be this emotional...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:11 PM PST

    So, uh, anyone got any tips?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:30 AM PST

    The tragedy...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Can't Hide Even on a Rimworld

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Bruh......

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Captured a colonist named "Dogslayer" ... I don't know what I expected.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Working on more signs for my sign mod. Here are a few samples.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    Stop Hitting Yourself! Stop hitting yourself!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:56 AM PST

    TIL I should claim everything before I use a shuttle to ferry enemy camp loot back to my colony.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:07 PM PST

    I like to use a lot of stone. So when I accept an enemy encampment quest I'll use the drop pods to send them out there, clear the area, and then summon a shuttle to load up all the loot and 20-40 stone chunks.

    Well today I cleared a camp with three turrets. Usually I'll uninstall them before I load them up but I was in a hurry to get back to my colony to fight off a manhunting pack.

    So I hit load the shuttle and loaded all my phat loot along with the three turrets.

    Now there's a little quality of life that was put in vanilla - if there are no more hostile enemies present, the shuttle loads up instantly.

    Imagine my surprise when the shuttle lands back at my colony and it spawn three hostile turrets being powered by my own grid.

    Make sure you uninstall those turrets first, or at least claim them before you set off @_@'

    submitted by /u/chinglishwestenvy
    [link] [comments]

    How much incest is too much incest for an alpaca farm?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Just experienced my first infestation :)))

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:42 AM PST

    Classic Cassandra is a monster

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 03:25 AM PST

    Im a Rimworld Newbie, not that new, my colonnies finally survive tosee summer 2, but in my opinion, Cassandra Classic is the most difficult story teller, Randy is truly random, so he can be as unfair as he can be giving, Phoebe Chillax is just easy, but Cassandra, she is evil, she will throw at you raid after raid, infection after you just got medicine, and if that doesnt convince you, she threw at me a 5 person raid, they burned my colony and killed my colonists, i was on day 6 builder mode

    submitted by /u/Jessca28
    [link] [comments]

    Um... HALP!?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:15 PM PST

    oh no

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Today was the day, Sandra and I discovered guinea pigs are faster than humans.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:34 AM PST

    I found this poor quality French dresser using the Real Ruins mod, it has unironically become my colony's most prized possession.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:48 AM PST

    My Bionic Super Soldier Build (Market Value $32085!)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:03 PM PST

    She already knew it was gonna happen

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:46 AM PST

    I was wondering when this would happen to me. Time to start a new colony!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:40 PM PST

    Past* relative

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Can someone explain the storytellers and tell me which one i should use for my first game?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Can someone explain what the deal is with them? Which is the best one?

    Also which one plus which difficulty should i use for my first game?

    submitted by /u/notgodpo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment