• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    RimWorld That'll teach me to build everything out of wood!

    RimWorld That'll teach me to build everything out of wood!


    That'll teach me to build everything out of wood!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:52 AM PST

    Commission from Henry, a group of androids defending colonists during liftoff.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:56 AM PST

    BREAKING NEWS! Raiders can build on water, without using bridges!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Lol?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    I think I angered the mechanoids...

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Grey block on map file, no mod interference, reinstall ineffective. Has anyone had or fixed this?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:42 AM PST

    Got bored during a Teams meeting, so I loaded up an old save to explore, take inspiration, and see how it compares to my current game.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Over the course of 4.3 in game years i present to you single greatest colony yet this was played on the losing is fun dificulty with randy random i call my place the "kingdom under the mountain" note this has over 600k wealth

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:17 AM PST

    Oh god

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Alpha Animals updated! 5 new animals and 35 new achievements!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 01:30 PM PST

    I think I found big Chungus

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:06 AM PST

    8 Year Island Colony

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:09 AM PST

    If you dont want your wife to be angry, dont sleep with her mother

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:39 AM PST

    A help to end your suffering and weaknesses

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Stellarch drop pod crash

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 04:30 PM PST

    When you tame boomalopes and let them roam...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Arler Autarchic Confederation (Colony Evolution) hope u like it <3

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 11:00 PM PST

    Colonist died after being kidnapped?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:54 AM PST

    During a raid one of my colonists were kidnapped. The notification popped up and then after a very stressful recovery period where one of my other colonists died from an infection that I could have saved him from if only my single remaining medic didn't have a mental break that lasted for 3 days straight, I noticed in the social tabs of my colonists that the kidnapped colonist was listed as dead. Is that even possible? Her injuries were quite bad, but she would have had at least 5 hours left after leaving the map. I am using quite a number of mods but none that should influence this situation.

    submitted by /u/Jabba_the_kappa
    [link] [comments]

    This game is an awesome distraction from hungry while I apply to jobs. And it's ironic my colony is starving while I starve IRL!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Been struggling and in between jobs right now due to COVID. Just want to thank the devs for this awesome game. I have jobs open on my 2nd monitor I'm applying to while I play Rim on my primary one.

    I have less than a dollar in my paypal and bank account combined so right now I don't have much to eat or money for essentials, so my colony being broke and starving is really funny. This game is a great distraction. :)

    submitted by /u/Cheeki-Breeki96
    [link] [comments]

    How does gear up and go work?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:04 AM PST

    I'm struggling to understand how to set it up, I have better pawn control too as recommended.

    I'm not sure how to set 'This pawn finds a flak helmet and moves, this pawn finds a flack vest and moves, this pawn finds a cowboy hat and moves' for my individual pawns.

    Also, there are no tutorials anywhere I can find.

    Any help? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Beltyboy118_
    [link] [comments]

    Rename Prisoners?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:59 AM PST

    Not the full name but I used to be able to nickname my prisoners, which I would use to Roleplay how much time they would have to be imprisoned (gave them the release date in the nickname).

    Was it part of a mod that I may have uninstalled in this new playthrough or was the option removed as of the latest patch? I know I never used the "rename everything" mod so it wasn't that.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zentsuki
    [link] [comments]

    LOOOORD HAVE MERCY

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:06 AM PST

    A colony of Ratkins and we got the Plague

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment