• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    RimWorld I lost to a damn cat... BUT I WON AGAINST A COUGAR.

    RimWorld I lost to a damn cat... BUT I WON AGAINST A COUGAR.


    I lost to a damn cat... BUT I WON AGAINST A COUGAR.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I'm not even playing on hard mode. Thanks Randy.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    Don’t try to recruit an elephant in a herd or this will happen to you. Commitment mode is no joke.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    A Farewell to Arms, Part 4

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    No... No! ABANDON THE COLONY!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    My colonist eating during a daze

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    [RELEASE] GUN NUT - Chapter 2 | Combat Extended compatible | Rimworld 1.2/1.1/1.0

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I just realized what my Chicken's kibble was made out of...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    I just wasted all my luck for the month

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    she walked into the trap she built

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    After 200+ hours in the past 6 months, I finally decided to get myself Royalty!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    And I'm gonna start a vanilla naked brutality after basically playing with hundreds of mods for the most part of those hours. Wish me luck!

    Update: I got maces and kidnapped after about 5 minutes of game play...

    submitted by /u/Zhainu94
    [link] [comments]

    All alone... Not naked! My 0 skill burning passion colonist is doing great! Please, judge my 'colony!' (PS, I know that I need stone walls, I am working on it!)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I never really liked raids but I do like dealing with stuff like manhunters or unique events like modded events

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    I don't know, I find raids really boring after awhile and it gets a bit overwhelming with raids piling up for awhile (recently got a faction control to tweak modded factions to work alongside with faction blender) and I want better challenges even though I have Vanilla Expanded Events I never seem to get them that much and I usually prefer dealing with manhunters or interesting fights/events more often

    What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/RoboSpongie
    [link] [comments]

    What's the temperature range for raids? I can't get human raids or call in Cataphract squads at 21 degrees.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    It just says "Bad temperature". I think its something to do with the map being 50 degree max temperature in reality but I've got 3 -10 degree climate adjusters active which makes the climate nice but something's messed up with raid spawns.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Wang
    [link] [comments]

    "Chewie, we're on the Rim"

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Enemies always die?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Is it just me or do enemies seem to never get downed during combat anymore? I run Prison Labor and usually create large slave colonies but the last few colonies it seems like I never really have a chance to rack up prisoners. I have a triage center set up just off my kill box and everything :c.

    submitted by /u/supermegafuerte
    [link] [comments]

    What sort of smokeleaf are we growing anyway?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Hey, look who has descended into rimworld! Shall we help with her ascension \[T]/ ?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    My firepoppers after the tiniest fire breaks out

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Priority mod for certain jobs.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I remember there used to be a mod that would add a new order (under orders tab) with which you could mark certain buildings (or other designations like cut plants) to be finished first. (so I could manually mark certain wall to be constructed first before any other one). I can't find it anywhere anymore. Does anyone know this?

    submitted by /u/MaKrukLive
    [link] [comments]

    Strange exploit with your temporary colonists

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    During quests where you accept temporary colonists, if they are going to betray you, they dont have a day countdown timer to when they are going to leave. They'll still stick around for a majority of the time it seems, but this makes it obvious that they'll betray you, so you have a very good chunk of time to prepare

    As for what I'm referring to for day countdown timer, the game tells you the amount of time they will stay for when you accept the quest. Once accepted a new timer appears under it showing the remaining days, betrayers don't have this

    submitted by /u/evenhart
    [link] [comments]

    when you feel real bad harvesting a prisoner's organs so you at least make sure they go out baked out of their mind and happy. sorry little wild man, the colony's queen sorceress needs a new lung

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment