• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    RimWorld I think i've just made best deal in my life.

    RimWorld I think i've just made best deal in my life.


    I think i've just made best deal in my life.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    My royal Countess and OG colonist I got commissioned, Tanner.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Pawnmorpher is fun

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    That'll do it...

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Colonist insulted a guest’s aunt’s accent. Guest proceeded to start a social fight. Colonist swallowed their brain whole.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    ... aaaand she's moving down the hall, again. Go Lena!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    RIP Hare 1, I hardly knew you.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    So during my Royal Ascent finish to my main colony for the last 90 hours (15~ years) I was being hit with a siege by the local pirate faction. I'm playing with Rimatomics in my mod list, so my laser defense HEL grid made me 100% safe from this issue.

    The pirates were set up next to a sleeping mechanoid base, and in came a Mechhive raid. This would smash the pirate siege, and activate the base, leaving me with a ton of Centipedes to deal with. I don't have the defenses to soak tons of Centipede health pools or incoming damage.

    I had 1 nuke prepared so I could high yield the local pirate base on my way out. Ah hah! I have a solution to the incoming mass of Centipedal Deathmakers. Queue my slow-moving brain seeing my nuke and thinking.. "I wonder how big the blast radius could be.."

    Launch time. Nuke explodes, reducing the Mechhive raid, the siege, and the sleeping base to fine radioactive mist. About 1/3 of my map's hills have been vaporized, but it's alright since I had strip mined it anyone to create a network of tunnels.

    Somewhere during the time the nuke hit the ground and everything vaporized, a fluffy bunny decided that it was tired of snacking on whatever it could find, and would join my colony to live like a.. Not vaguely glowing ball of mist.. but was summarily reduced to atomic mass a heartbeat later.

    RIP Hare 1. Our time together was brief, but the 5 minutes of cackling with my friends on Discord will make you forever remembered.

    submitted by /u/Jezerey
    [link] [comments]

    Every Rimworld Party [OC]

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    My brother works in a call center and doodles to keep himself entertained. He was complaining about not knowing what to draw. I asked him to do my all-time favorite colonist, and this is the amazing result.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    "Hello new android maid, cook me something as your first assignment "

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    so guys I don't know why, but I have a feeling my muffalo is dead

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    "hare 1" Has Jimenez quaking in his boots

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I made a 176-person Naked Brutality colony for lulz, and judging by the faction name suggestion, Randy understood how things were going

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Tutorials on how to mod

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Are there any tools or tutorials on how to make mods?

    submitted by /u/SwolenLumpSide
    [link] [comments]

    I don't envy her.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    I have a few followup questions regarding a medieval playthrough.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Yesterday I asked for suggestions for a medieval playthrough in this threat. I've got a few followup questions, if you don't mind helping me out.

    1. What's the desired population cap (the point at which the storyteller starts insta-killing downed raiders) for Maynard Medieval?

    2. With no deep drill or long range scanners, are trading and raiding the only means of replenishing steel?

    3. Do you feel Vanilla Books Expanded fits a medieval playthrough? Books, sure. Newspapers, not so much. Overall, yay or nay on this one?

    4. I feel a medieval playthrough would be incomplete without a religious mod of some sort. Are there any updated mods adding religion analogous to the Catholic Church in the Middle Ages? I'm thinking priests and a church or temple; no fantasy or Lovecraftian elements. Any suggestions?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/goboking
    [link] [comments]

    Better not find a stone mask in there...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    An Idiot's Guide to getting around Cannibalism.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    So I was playing Rimworld with a "few" mods. So there was this Ilithid (Squid guy from D&D Universe) named Urk, who I managed to capture after a raid from an enemy tribe, I turned him into a slave, and made the decision that I would experiment on his body using a rifle with experimental chemicals that'll mutate the body with every bullet that hits (PawnMorpher). Urk started turning into a hybrid between his own species and a deer (antlers, cloven feet, etc). I decided to see how much more his body could take. I shot Urk so many times that he fully mutated into a snow hare (Yeah, I don't know either). Urk was paralyzed by his transformation, so I gave the order to "finish him off". Then my colonists threw the Rabbit Urk's body into a meat grinder that I have connected to a industrial auto cooker (RimFactory) that prepared him into a delicious stew for his fellow slaves to enjoy. It can't be cannibalism if they're no longer human...

    submitted by /u/Littlelacho
    [link] [comments]

    No booze? No problem, I'll see myself out

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I HAVE JUST TAMED A THRUMBO!!!!!!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    In that split second right before her and everyone else around her were obliterated, Crystal thought that maybe picking this colony to siege wasn't the best idea.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    when life hates you

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Having the Wild Reproduction mod sometimes makes me sad

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    those are some really strong jaw muscles you got there

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment