• Breaking News

    Friday, September 25, 2020

    RimWorld Thought I was funny when I named my chameleon yak. Randy got the last laugh though.

    RimWorld Thought I was funny when I named my chameleon yak. Randy got the last laugh though.


    Thought I was funny when I named my chameleon yak. Randy got the last laugh though.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    A visitor has a few items for trade

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    I lost to a damn cat

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Time for some celebrations!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    By popular vote meet, Randy Rex. As named by U/lazer4566

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Send help.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    "Creative vs Practical" - Congrats r/RimWorld

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    My girlfriend made me a poster of us in different art styles from shows and games I love. Rimworld is the bottom middle she knows I got over 3,500 hours in it!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Theory: Mechanoids are not hostile, mindless robots. They just have low recreation.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Tip of the day: Install a psychic harmonizer into a joywired psychopath to offset the effect of harvesting prisoner organs.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    I cannot underestimate the power of psychic harmonizers once I started using them. They are very dangerous for "normal" pawns, but if you have a psycho, they are a godsend.

    In the current playthrough, I was blessed early with a sanguine psychopath, and feeding him fine meals and having some recreation in the morning usually keeps him at 100 - which gives a whopping +16 mood gain in the morning to everyone in the colony. (which, by the way, offsets the -15 morale hit for harvesting organs)

    Anyone cares to share a story about their experience with psychic harmonizers?

    submitted by /u/sov3rei8n
    [link] [comments]

    Well that explains a lot

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Just a public service announcement for those struggling with long save and load times in rimworld.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Just a friendly suggestion to all those also struggling with agonising save and load times, I've searched for ages for a solution. Turns out I had 11.9gb of rimworld saves accumulated. Deleted 3 years worth of saves and now it runs like a dream! Hope this helps someone one day. The saves can be manually deleted in the /appdata/ folder.

    submitted by /u/Ghanondor
    [link] [comments]

    Mental break idea: Extreme Hide in Room

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Only for armed pawns, and probably would make sense if they have some kind of mental issue like hair-trigger.

    Basically they have a paranoid breakdown, becoming convinced everyone is out to get them, and gather stuff to build traps in/outside their room then sit in there as far from the door as possible, weapon aimed at door.

    If any other pawn opens the door, they won't immediately fire, unless that pawn goes past the doorway and enters the room in which case they start shooting. Pawns with high social can stand in the door and talk to them, possibly difusing this situation, otherwise you'll need to defuse any traps and go arrest them.

    Think it would be really cool as a rare mental break event! What do you think?

    submitted by /u/1silversword
    [link] [comments]

    Norm Claims Another.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I drew a whiteboard picture. I know it's not that good, but this is the first time I'm drawing a picture of rimworld myself. I was inspired by everyone else's great pictures.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Can you make visitors from hospitality addicted to drugs so they buy more when they visit again ?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    What the title says.

    submitted by /u/Stucka_
    [link] [comments]

    "Perhaps having a sickly pawn isn't that bad."

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    oh god oh no please

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Oh no a betrayal... Lol good luck to them

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Please don't die here... (Ogive nucléaire=Nuclear Warhead)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Bad Juju on the Rim

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Not pictured, lion hunting the boom'ers who are wandering past the nukes. The whole colony was already in trouble then a bunch of colony animals (elephants) wander in one carrying no less than 5 Nuclear Warheads (Rimatomics)

    https://preview.redd.it/spcehgxkm8p51.png?width=997&format=png&auto=webp&s=f9448654f54cdd5bac4f4ff773d92dd04ad42ec2

    submitted by /u/onyxhope
    [link] [comments]

    Fire up the crematorium, Bob!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    I was passing by...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment