• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    RimWorld Yeah man that's the idea

    RimWorld Yeah man that's the idea


    Yeah man that's the idea

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    The Noemca People - Antiquity

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    They were ALL equipped with melee weapons

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    I was playing and a wild woman wandered in and then I did see that she is one of the best pawns to ever find not gonna lie

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Athanasia is the missing link between apes and pawns, I swear...

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    "Now I am become death, destroyer of worlds"

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Teaching the children botany skills by making them roll joints is the most Rimworld thing I've done in this game.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    RimWorld trying to tell me something..

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    FIRST TRY FUCK YEAH

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    When a turret or battery is broken down

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Vanilla Hair Expanded - Beards released || Link in the comments!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    The Noemca People - Antiquity Base Explained

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    "Abandoned", you say?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    So I was minding my own business, struggling to start a tribal playthrough with the Human Resources mod (plenty of fun sleeping on the floor until you recruit someone who has knowledge of furniture) when after a few raids, I was extended a peace talk offering on day 24.

    Nothing out of the ordinary here

    So I sent my most sociable pawn on her way and made the journey without a hitch. She arrives at the site and bears witness to something wondrous.

    Solid. Eternium. Castle.

    Randy decided to choose Eternium from Science Never Stops, the highest tier material, as the material for this castle. Walls with 15000 HP, floors with 150 beauty. And since the game considers this castle to be "abandoned", the map was settle-able. The talks themselves were a wash but that mattered little now. I crossed my fingers and hit the settle button.

    Instant $192 millionaire

    And then as expected, my net wealth shot up to over $192 million. I may come to regret this decision.

    submitted by /u/Novaclysm
    [link] [comments]

    Randy is on a shopping spree

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    I downloaded rimworld and didnt sleep that night or the next day

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    New player, i may an issue with saying no to cute fluffs.... Think i might be turning my base into a crazy cat lady base but with dogs and foxes instead...

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Not Without Petra

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    I had a dragonian named Petra.

    She was choc full of the best cybernetics and evolved organs money could buy and science could fabricate.

    She was a one woman army armed with a uranium battle hammer.

    There was a raid.

    We fended them off, but I was greedy.

    I sicked Petra on them as they clawed their way through the doors of my barricade maze.

    The close quarters were where she thrived.

    She began tearing through them.

    There was only about 6 of them left, unfair odds for them.

    She missed one though, ignored them really.

    They had the grenade launcher.

    Seeing his friend's head smashed into his chest cavity broke him.

    Despite the confined space, he fired anyway.

    Nobody left that tunnel...

    Petra had her torso destroyed and liver shredded.

    The colonists, her friends, were devastated.

    She was placed in a marble sarcophagus in the frozen tomb.

    The art that adorned her grave depicting her first and only inspired tame of her white horse Shiro, that she'd left behind.

    2 years later our Android tech came online and after several days we had Petra 2.0, but she wasn't Petra.

    She carried her battle hammer and wore her battle dress, but she wasn't Petra.

    4 years later we finished the construction of our ship, we could finally leave this backwater planet...

    But not without Petra.

    I made it my mission, that until we find that mech reviver serum, we don't leave.

    Not without Petra.

    submitted by /u/Hopeless-Necromantic
    [link] [comments]

    My main colonist is about to Defect

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Recently a wanderer joined my colony and after a few days she revealed she was a spy from a different colony, she knocked out my guy and a men-in-black saved the day.

    Though it still says that my main colonist is about to defect, what mod is that from and how do i fix it?

    submitted by /u/HydrolicOnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    The madlad went into Inspired Creativity after going berserk and being shot 5 times

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Starting a social fight because someone disrespected her chest...? How does one disrespect one's body part?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Another one of my colony might end in the near future

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Just yesterday I started a colony I planned to play for a long time. Queen insect merciless, with wanderer join, trade caravan, and man in black disabled, and trade ship passing every 10 days

    It's kurin start with weapons from mod I made for personal use, rimworld of magic, rimsenal's factions, yayo combat, combat update, and various other mods

    It started fine, they get pass the difficult part when I just leave them to build their house and deconstructing ruins with building material I plan to use, some raids, meteor shower that fell really close to home, manhunter packs, space battle that happened really close to my farming area, they get through it

    there is some problem with food, but it's desert with river and I build beside the river so Rada and Lauren can go fish once they finish all their jobs while Luna is researching

    Stuff went fine for a while until a raid from federation come (rimsenal's faction,) they're pretty much always kitted with ranged weapon that do burn damage, no big deal right? And that's kinda correct, they're 3 strong (1 melee, 2 ranged with one of them being a mage) and I just bring Rada and Lauren because they're the one with ranged weapon

    They killed the melee fighter easily, they downed the mage easily, the last ranged person however, shot straight into Rada's head, burning her brain entirely, killing her right away, thankfully Lauren is fine without any injury, I quickly build a sarcopagus and an AC to preserve the body

    It's sad, but the colony keep moving forward, one day they might be able to resurrect her, except, Lauren, Rada's gay lover can't take the sadness and go berserk, by the time I realize Luna can't outrun a berserk colonist, I decide to let her down Lauren, except I was too late to unequip her weapon, she proceed to decapitate Lauren in 1 hit, while she only has a light bruise on herself, I quickly build another sarcophagus and put Lauren inside, she is now alone, researching, while waiting for the opportunity to resurrect her friends, either by becoming a priest, pretty much lower her weapons for eternity to gain the ability to resurrect someone, becoming a chronomancer and turn back time and risk making both herself and her friends crippled in the process, or go look for resurrection serum in nearby settlement

    She gets both her friends ranged weapons, but the future look bleak

    submitted by /u/syilpha
    [link] [comments]

    why is the bio fuel refinery not powered?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment