• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    RimWorld Great mod that puts posts with over 150 karma (default) from the 'shitrimworldsays' subreddit on the Rimworld title and loading screens. I love it.

    RimWorld Great mod that puts posts with over 150 karma (default) from the 'shitrimworldsays' subreddit on the Rimworld title and loading screens. I love it.


    Great mod that puts posts with over 150 karma (default) from the 'shitrimworldsays' subreddit on the Rimworld title and loading screens. I love it.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Well, this is an interesting cave formation.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Somebody is going to donate his liver real soon

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    Me, radiers, and the mech cluster I've been ignoring for 2 years.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    Give me a large, mostly open plain, and I will STILL give you no long term planning.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    bruh

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    How i play rimworld ;)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Monty python black knight scene recreated.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    This is a nice touche I haven't noticed before. When it rains your solar panels go out... but when lightning strikes there is a power surge in the solar panel production.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I wish someone had told me about the Ancient Shrine before curiosity got to me 12 hours in to my first game.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Literally Unplayable

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    She tried to kidnap my only pawn but collapsed just before escaping the map. At least he didn't die alone.

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    diego say you will die now

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Sweet home Alabama

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    goth kid romance

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    this is my first colony :/ where do I go from here, and can I have some feedback? I just got this game today btw

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Assault rifle vs Charge rifle vs Minigun vs SMG vs LMG

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    I feel like this fits...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Raider Pathing AI - This guy on top went into my base and he is going all around to join his friend digging through mountain to my base. Fu.. Logic

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Don't fuck with elephants...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Had a good colony going. Thought I was clever by baiting a raid into firing on a wild elephant herd. Turns out elephants don't care who's doing the shooting just that you're a filthy human.

    Main psycaster tried to get away by casting nausea spell on them but hit herself. She went down vomiting.

    4/7 pawns dead. The 3 survivors locked themselves in the prison dungeon for safety.

    Tribal Bulk goods trader comes by and gets massacred by elephants. Massive relations drop.

    Finally elephants calm down and survivors crawl out of hiding.

    Another pawn gets downed by a panther. Eats her arm. Hero doc with machine pistol manages to kill it and starts patching her up in the middle of the jungle. Another panther attacks. Pawn bleeds out while doc fights of the panther.

    2/7 pawns left.

    The graveyard grows.

    Forced foggy weather quest. Sure, how bad can can it be. Flash storm. Eh no worries, the rain will take care of it... No rain comes. Everything burns. Walls get torn down. Emergency moves the fuel. Generators burn down. Bedrooms gone. The fire consumes the entire map except for the main building. My pawns don't sleep for days keeping it standing.

    Can't build new generators. The fuel is useless. The freezer thaws. Food starts to spoil.

    Tribal raid.

    ...

    submitted by /u/rasmusbergpalm
    [link] [comments]

    I made my first human leather masterwork cowboy hat!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Life is great!

    submitted by /u/Evoxrus_XV
    [link] [comments]

    Suuure thats my Liver

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    When I got muffalos I figured I'd keep females (to make more muffalos) and slaughter the males when they're adults for meat (fine meals!) but so far my ONE female muffalo has created a family of nothing but females lol

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Incapable of Dumb AND Skilled labor!? One of the worst colonists I have ever seen!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment