• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    RimWorld (Preview) MedPod

    RimWorld (Preview) MedPod


    (Preview) MedPod

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Caravan Ambush

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I commissioned a new storyteller from the legend Oskar Potocki himself. The art is done and it's currently being coded, so expect it soon-ish (tm)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    Ancient Raider Fighting Arena

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    After 6 years of travelling around, my little dudes finally did it.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Well that doesn't seem quite right

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Stupid joke

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    “Feed em to rats or make em to hats?”

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:22 AM PDT

    Are You, Are You, Coming to the Tree.. Strange things are happening here.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    a story that needs no words

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    "Snap out of it!" mod in a nutshell.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Update to everyone keeping up with me about taking care of my first thrumbo, Fluffy, the only person who can train him has formed a bond!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Best man in black I have seen in a well

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    Might aswell give in

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    "HI! Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Randy Ra-"

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    My colony today celebrates it's 100 day of existence

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Priorities.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    not allowed to have sunlight because of too many war crimes

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Base Expansion (Feralisk Jungle Story #06)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Fucking Friendlies. Please, don't come back here ever again

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    I have 2 hive infestations: one in the far north (about 30 hives), let's call it hive A, and one east from my base (5 hives), let's call it hive B. Both hives are safely contained behind stone walls and doors. I pay them a visit daily to keep their numbers in check, and to help myself to their valuable jelly.

    A mechanoid cluster just dropped to the south, so I've sent my wizard grenadier to deal with it. He has a pretty high psy sensitivity, so he managed to maintain his invisibility until all of the mechanoid buildings and turrets were destroyed. The remaining mechas rushed towards the south base entrance (which is a killbox).

    That's when a group of friendly outlanders dropped by (counting 16, equipped with firearms). Instead of engaging the mechas they decided to attack the hive B. They've lost 4 men, but they successfully destroyed the hive. That would barely affect my jelly supply, so I didn't mind. In retrospect, however, I realize now I should never have let them anywhere near that hive, I should have sealed the hive entrance doors shut with walls in front of them. Once the hive B was destroyed the insects from hive A went nuts and broke their enclosure, and proceeded on their killing spree.

    At the same time my shooters (counting 6) were wrapping things up with the mechas at the south base entrance. Once the mechas were dealt with, I've managed to take a good defensive position at the west entrance, before the insects broke in (3 melee in front of a 1-tile entrance, with 6 shooters behind them). Looks good, I thought, I've successfully dealt with 100-insect crowds with this exact setup, and there is only like 15 insects right now.

    And that's where the friendlies step in. They take positions at some distance behind and start firing away. One of them is equipped with a smoke launcher, it fires a smoke cloud right into my group of shooters, rendering them useless. One of my shooters gets downed, another one, one of my essential colonists, receives a heavy SMG burst to the back of her had. She dies on the spot.

    The friendlies somehow managed to either kill, down, or injure each of my colonists, before I have dealt with the insects that they've brought on us. They've turned my impregnable defensive position into a slaughterhouse. And now I'm about to fail a huge quest that I've been working on for 17 days, because one of the guests is gravely injured, while another one is on fire. No enemy raid has dealt my colony this much damage so far. I'm going to pay them a visit and bring the two unstable power cells from the mech cluster with me. And then detonate them in the middle of their fucking colony.

    https://imgur.com/v4GLmux

    submitted by /u/per_cent_sign_userna
    [link] [comments]

    Eating without table you say? Mmmmm...

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAKE UP

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Somehow one of my doctors managed to break her wooden leg.. and cause her physical pain.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment