• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    RimWorld Covenant of Embaixada - Start of year 3/Tribal

    RimWorld Covenant of Embaixada - Start of year 3/Tribal


    Covenant of Embaixada - Start of year 3/Tribal

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I've been all 4 at the same time ��

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    One Last Look at My First Colony!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Oh no. What have I done.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I'm gonna make my own colonists, with blackjack and hookers... better yet forget the blackjack.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    One of my very best colonists died, to most honorable colonist I keep their resting place, but RimWorld made it even more sad this time...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Getting over bonded animal deaths

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Covenant of Embaixada - S E E D + Map Designer Settings

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    First a Rejected Proposal at 100+ social to the point where the social is still at 100 even with the -30 rejected proposal Debuff and now this. I'm beginning to think my colony is just a Romcom.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    My Base 4 Years In.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Ah yes, the rat room

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Ok RimWorld, TMI about Kevin

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    Just bought Rimworld

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Steam Summer sale madness took ahold of me and got Rimworld after watching Pete's playthough. Just want to know if there are any mods I must download that will improve the game nothing to major though as I would like to play vanilla as possible. Thanks in advance for the help.

    submitted by /u/Toptrafalgarlaw22
    [link] [comments]

    Slap the Dragon

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Here goes my first ship build

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    What are the odds? Starting pets are a rat, a cat, and a dog

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    After countless attempts , one of my male colonist finally strikes her , and even I thought it was a bug. They finally did it, it has been about ten years since her first lover was kidnaped.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Vent post. I made 24 blouses in the middle of Septober only to run out of time 0 days away from the quest location.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    I was thinking about getting into Rimworld but i have a few questions

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I have quite a few games on steam but have found myself always resulting to the same game. I am trying to find a game that i can master to a degree and sink many many hours into. I have seen a little bit about this game and it seems like it could fill my gaming desires.

    I have seen that there are lots of stories and each colonist has their own backstory and traits. I was wondering how in depth every character is. Like are they actually truly all different and do they converse and do tasks if just left unassigned or do they only do things when the player points them towards it.

    In terms of resources, how many resources are there in the game and is it limited in any way ? Limited in terms of do i need certain tools to obtain more end game minerals and such ?

    Finally, is it a game that i need mods to really enjoy because a lot of the gameplay i have seen has mods included. I am not against mods in any way but am just curious as to whether they are needed to again fully enjoy the experience ?

    submitted by /u/HellsFallenAngel
    [link] [comments]

    Guest and a colonist tried to get married

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Don't have any screenshots rn but a guest that was chilling at my colony decided to become lovers and try to marry one of the colonists- unfortunately the shuttle arrived a bit before he could start the marriage

    Weirdly when he left the map the marriage letter stayed but it was two of my other colonists who were also already lovers instead, probably a better outcome ahah

    submitted by /u/Reviax-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment