• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    RimWorld The height of realism in gaming: A teenage boy who likes playing with fire calling himself 'Big D', convinced that he can take down an entire colony alone with a single knife

    RimWorld The height of realism in gaming: A teenage boy who likes playing with fire calling himself 'Big D', convinced that he can take down an entire colony alone with a single knife


    The height of realism in gaming: A teenage boy who likes playing with fire calling himself 'Big D', convinced that he can take down an entire colony alone with a single knife

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    The 2 faces of randy...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    This work depicts Andy Vandom punching an antigrain warhead, on 7th of Aprimay, 5507.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Dual Confessions

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    New twitter account "Can You Violate The Geneva Conventions?" cuts right to the chase

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Lets just say, Val didn't leave the planet after this. Sure yous can agree with why.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Oh yes I wanted those 1198 wild geese to my place

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Ate without a tablet -3

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Randy, you asshole

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Remember lads, when life gives you vomit: smile.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    After this, are you still getting new colonist by recruiting prisoners and rescuing people, like a sucker?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Disloyalty will not be tolerated!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Ducks Vs Robots. No matter who wins, we lose.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    So I convinced my brother to get the game...

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    The Fetch Quest, Part 6 (074)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    my current colony (started as a Perma toxic fallout, but then decided it became too annoying and disabled it)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    I had 2 prisoners that fall in love and change my Rimworld experience forever.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    I never think about prisoners as people, most of the time I either harvest them or sell them. until one day I got a message that told me that a male prisoner named Pops and a female prisoner named Pace are a couple now.

    now... I never added a large bed into a prisoner room, but I decided "might as well". it's gonna be a while until a ship or a caravan comes by in order to sell those two. then after a couple of days they actually got engaged, that was the moment I decided not to sell them, I actually liked Pops and Pace. even in the their darkest hour they have shown me that life can and must go on, that you can find happiness no matter where you are.

    2 days later they tried to escape, Pace was shot to death almost instantly by 2 of my colonists who were returning from a battle outside the camp. I have a mod that allowed them to shoot while moving so I didn't order them to do so, didn't even notice until it was to late. Pace had 5 bullets in her, 1 hit her brain. Pops seeing his fiancee die didn't even stop to help her, he kept running until a sniper rifle tore his entire leg off.

    Pops now lies back in his cell, his heart broken, his left leg gone, just lying there in pain. I keep wondering what is he thinking about.

    on the plus side I now know that prisoners without a leg can't create a breakthrough runaway from jail, so I started removing legs as soon as I capture a new prisoner. THANKS A LOT POPS!!! you and your dumb ass plans of escape have really made me into a smarter human being!

    p.s.

    I wanted to bury Pace nearby because I liked her, but apparently before her dead body was even cold one of my Revian colonists decided to sacrifice her body to the gods (amazing race mod)

    submitted by /u/Blackmasha2
    [link] [comments]

    You guys ever randomly come across a pawn with horns?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    what is cute ?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Tech support penal colony

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Come on, Hippopotamus.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    made a little wallpaper, do you guys like it? any suggestion?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Questionable Ethics, Baby Mills?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Disclaimer: RimJobWorld is a great money making mod when paired with hospitality. I solely got the mod for money making purposes. The babys are also in their 20s by Rimworld standards..no children were actually sold...

    So, for those who arent in the know, there is a mod called RimJob World..which basically allows people to have sex right? No, its not explicit as hell, mostly just a static pawn looking like theyre beating the shit out of eachother, the interaction logs provide details.

    Basically, with this mod you can make brothels..when pairing this with the hospitality mod, it really is the best money maker to behold. Last night I had a revelation though...you can take RimjobWorld and create a baby mill out of your designated whores.

    Hear me out on this, what I mean by baby mills is you let your nymph whores get pregnant..from there you keep the pregnancy going until they produce their spawn. Once the baby is out, arrest them and sell them off to pirates.

    Some of these children run from 1k to 3k silver pieces...and if your nymph is a psycho, theyre not gonna give a fuck if their child is sold. All that silver and for just selling off the children that you didnt want in your colony to begin with?

    Sounds like a steal to me.

    Edit: Better title would have been moral bankruptcy...but questionable ethics will do.

    Edit 2: While I have everyones attention, and while this is a game...trafficking and modern slave trade is still an on going thing in the real world. Take action and save someones loved one from this horrible fate.

    Real trafficking and slavery is horrifying and something I am avidly against. Work with organizations like these to stop this from happening to someone.

    Here are some links:

    https://polarisproject.org/

    http://www.iempathize.org/

    https://www.worldwithoutexploitation.org/

    https://www.antislavery.org/

    http://www.endslaverynow.org/connect

    submitted by /u/CommonSenseEludesMe
    [link] [comments]

    The Beginnings of The Vietnam War Play-through

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment