• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    RimWorld We're all humans here, aren't we

    RimWorld We're all humans here, aren't we


    We're all humans here, aren't we

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:48 PM PST

    [OC] I started drawing in part because of all the beautiful Rimworld drawings. I'm not great, but this is my favorite drawing over the last year.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:36 PM PST

    Colony Update. Walls being replaced to Granite for fire safety and drug empire finally starting.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:33 AM PST

    After a Poison Ship, followed by a siege, tribal sappers and a mechanoid drop pod raid, the colonists recover at the hospital during this small moment or respise. Surprisingly, only 2 of them are missing limbs.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 08:56 PM PST

    Finally Launched my first ship. Here's what's left.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:28 AM PST

    Form For Belfast

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:43 PM PST

    The Old Caravan Guard

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Vanilla Animals Expanded: 2 new modules, 9 new animals for you to play with!

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:00 PM PST

    Skeleton W h a t

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 09:27 PM PST

    Trust me, I am doctor. you can use arm to walk.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:47 AM PST

    Mental break

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:21 AM PST

    "Androids doesn't have feelings, right? Right??"

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:17 AM PST

    Incapacitated

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:31 AM PST

    I made a comic

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:34 PM PST

    Shinji of purple robot. A 3 years old screenshot.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:41 AM PST

    I just discovered by accident that planting trees in a tunnel is much more effective at slowing down enemies than sandbags

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 01:36 PM PST

    My first colony, building the ship now, any advice?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:10 PM PST

    Waterwheels, windmills, or solar panels?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    I typically do waterwheels because its the most reliable energy source, it's always going no matter the time of day or local weather conditions. They are fairly resource and space intensive and require you to settle near a river, which are all cons. What are your thoughts? Are waterwheels worth it or do you use one of the others? Do you eventually transition entirely to geothermal/steam geyser power?

    submitted by /u/ArseArse69
    [link] [comments]

    I was fooling around in Dev Mode, so I made the boring-est thing ever. Warning: pro-wrestling joke inside.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    Help with animal husbandry

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:45 AM PST

    Hi,

    I didn't want to, but I have 2 people that can handle animals quite well, out of 5, so I think I rather make use of what I have. There are muffalos in this map, and it was surprisingly easy to tame one. Even a couple.

    Now I have several questions.

    1. How many hay tiles do I need to feed them?
    2. Is it worth to make them always feed on kibble, or is it better as a last option when there's nothing else to eat?
    3. If I have to slaugth some animals for meat, which ones should I kill first, older, younger?
    4. There's a tiger roaming the map too, but I'm afraid I can't take on it yet. Should I try to kill it (lure+trap, or full base attack), or is it better to wall a zone for my muffalos?
    5. Do they sleep better in roofed or unroofed barns? Outdoors? Do they need to go outside the base?
    6. Other than forbidding them to go into more civilized buildings and eating pawns food/drink, is there anything else that I should know?
    submitted by /u/abrahamjpalma
    [link] [comments]

    At some point this games turns into Simworld. The horse always wanted to become a doctor, don't mind him.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:19 AM PST

    After my only colonist accidentally died, instead of escaping my prisoner decided to stage a hunger strike. RIP Cinali.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    due to reasons I needed to swap colonist organs around...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment