• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    RimWorld Coool cool cool cool

    RimWorld Coool cool cool cool


    Coool cool cool cool

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:46 PM PST

    Couldn't Help Myself

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    One Punch Boomrat

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:07 PM PST

    When the world hates your pets so much that it sends a ship to kill them.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:09 PM PST

    this is the funniest pawn ive ever seen generated

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 12:46 AM PST

    Okay, Randy- I think I'll risk it this one time!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:55 AM PST

    Just Bought The Game Today

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 10:18 PM PST

    So it was my second colony (my first attempt was obviously a failure since I'm new). I had a good set of colonists, each with a pretty good mix of skills and little weaknesses. I started pretty well off too. By the end of the day, I had a shelter, a freezer, and a garden in the works. "I'm doing pretty great." I said to myself. Just then, one of my colonists is knocked out by something. I send someone to go rescue her and then he is knocked out too. I realize that an entire herd of buffalo has just decided to camp out in my small shelter, with my colonist on the floor injured. Panicking, I sent my doctor, armed with the revolver to go take care of the bison; only for a mad raccoon to chase her down and incapacitate her. Suddenly, just when I thought it was over, a Man in Black came to the rescue. He took out the raccoon and was able to save two of my colonists (RIP Starry). And just when my colonists were resting in their bed, slowly on the mend, the man in black, trying to get rid of the remaining buffalo in the shelter, fires the incendiary rocket, sets the house on fire, and everyone perishes in the blaze.

    Worth every bit of 34.99.

    submitted by /u/A_Lowercase_9
    [link] [comments]

    Completly misunderstood manual work priority...

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:39 AM PST

    ... and thought that 4 is max priority and 1 the lowest.

    Let's not say that my 10 pawn colony was a fucking mess. It was even worse. Still managed to survive about 2 years with a lot of micromanaging and manual work allocation.

    Started over after a slightly catastrophic end (thx Randy!) with the correct work priorities. So much better. The colony basically runs itself.

    submitted by /u/fl3rian
    [link] [comments]

    Fallen Outpost (P10)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 04:34 AM PST

    I don't even know how he lost his dick, but he sure became one

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:58 PM PST

    At least he was honest...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    There is always something new on this game

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:04 PM PST

    In my last colony I was trying that mod about kids and it was fun at the begining but then at some point it started to be to much kids and I was tired of them crying so I put all the kids in the cribs on a room with stone walls and burn them all with a molotov and then I realise thats probably the worst I have done on the game after nearly a 1000 hours, there was still room for improvement.

    submitted by /u/Konstantin_J
    [link] [comments]

    Defending the ship be like

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:25 PM PST

    wow what a very...creative piece of work youve made, duke

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:51 PM PST

    Terraform Rimworld

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    is Terraform Rimworld overpowered for things like mountain bases and sea ice/ice sheet

    submitted by /u/spotterhotter1
    [link] [comments]

    I love this game, small base I started today with the zombieland mod.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:12 PM PST

    Bulma's sister? Goku is gonna be pissed.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:13 AM PST

    Scarlet is jealous of Lumi's room

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 02:53 AM PST

    I just got the game yesterday. At work now, but I just wanna go home to play. Long time since a game made me feel this way...

    Anyway I have a question. One of my colonists (Scarlet) is jealous of another colonist's (Lumi's) bedroom. Now the thing is I don't know where she got the idea that Lumi even has a bedroom in the first place, as I haven't assigned specific beds to specific colonists. I have 4 of each, and they can decide where they want to sleep (would it be better to assign each colonist their own bed?). So as far as I'm concerned, Lumi doesn't have a room. Lumi does spend a lot of time in one of the rooms however, because she's my researcher, and the room that has the research desk in it also has a bed. Is Scarlet's jealousy based on that, or is it just a randomly generated thing that I can't fix (jealousy is one of Scarlet's character traits)?

    submitted by /u/thefirstpigeon
    [link] [comments]

    I want an op colonist.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:08 AM PST

    I want a super op colonist for a great story. Is there a mod that allows me to give him stronger torsos etc. so he can endure more. These are the mods I currently use for this:

    1. Misc CORE
    2. EPOE
    3. Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion
    submitted by /u/LeonGamingVIPER
    [link] [comments]

    Looks like our favorite ice sheet cannibal has a mission for me

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PST

    First time playing with Randy, nice welcome gift after a tough winter.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:38 PM PST

    Cozy vs military looking base, how to?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:28 PM PST

    Bigger orbital trade beacon 1.0

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:20 AM PST

    Is there a mod for a bigger orbital trade beacon that i can add to an existing save

    submitted by /u/zynodyno
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding mod

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:09 AM PST

    Saw a video on YouTube, the guy was using a mod that made the faction's bases group near each other on the planet forming countries.

    He didnt say its name tho.

    submitted by /u/HystericalParadox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment