• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 9, 2019

    RimWorld How i imagine colonists with buff body and pigtails.

    RimWorld How i imagine colonists with buff body and pigtails.


    How i imagine colonists with buff body and pigtails.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:51 PM PST

    Range Day (046)

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:59 PM PST

    Guys. I found the perfect example of 'staggeringly ugly'

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:35 AM PST

    Quick change in art style ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:14 PM PST

    How to not name you pawns... -.-

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:00 AM PST

    Don't put all your eggs in one basket

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:17 AM PST

    It's a good day to be dead

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 07:05 AM PST

    Today I learnt the importance of building with stone and using firefoam

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:14 PM PST

    Kamikaze by words

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:51 AM PST

    Interesting

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:55 AM PST

    Capybara Agility Training

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:52 AM PST

    That bad huh?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 06:53 AM PST

    Run for mayor they said … it's the easiest job there is they said …

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    Oh, how cute, two strays self tamed; it's only 2 cats...

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 10:52 PM PST

    After 42 days of travelling alone, successfully surviving several ambushes by herself, and getting the Bionic Spine so Johnny could walk again, i decided to give my little colonist a small tribute, trying to draw her.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 05:37 PM PST

    He is not lying - these two guys spent a few months stuck naked on a secluded tropical Rim beach. Naturally, this led to a lot of... intimacy

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Is it just me or BBC seed 30% gives you only 6 factions? Rainfall and temperature on defaults.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 02:29 AM PST

    On Bugs and Climate Control

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 12:19 AM PST

    So I just made one of the stupidest mistakes ever.

    The Scene: Desert colony of Oasis, 9 members. I have just completed the outer defenses, and am starting to equip my colonists with top tier weapons and equipment. My workshop is the only portion of my base that is under thick mountain roof. Of course, randy sends an infestation my way. Probably about 25 bugs in total. It would be a challenge, but manageable, although since smoking them out would result in my entire stockpile and workshop burning down I would have to do this the old fashioned way. I get all my colonists into position, medics on standby, and bust down the doors.

    Things go south extremely quickly. The bugs are more powerful than I anticipated, and although my frontliners are doing work with their plasteel gladiuses, colonists are starting to go down. I manage to retreat, but a megaspider corpse holds the door open and lets a bunch out before I can get rid of it and close the door. I get my medics to work patching up as well as they can in the hospital, while a handful of rampaging bugs run around after my dogs and guests. It was at this point, amid the barrage of notifications and rottweiler yelps, where I remembered that bugs have low tolerance for heat. "Can't hurt" I thought, and turned the climate control up as far as it would go, then promptly forgot about it.

    I manage to take out the rest of the bugs with the colonists that can still walk, and start to work on getting the colony back up and running. My hospital is at capacity, so I re-designate a bedroom which gets snatched up by my star researcher, mayor, and overall pillar of the community, Venus.

    Now would be a good time to mention that I have centralized climate control installed. My industrial-grade climate system pipes to every building in the compound, and is capable of combating heat waves of up to 60 degrees celsius. The bedrooms are by far the most connected building to this system, which works well as I have my colony sleep through the midday heat. In fact, i had just added a new vent to help with the latest heat wave.

    I am just finishing up with destroying the hives when I get the notification: Colonist Death: Venus. I swear, and immediately mouse over to her. Heatstroke? I think, confused, then check the temperature of her room. It was then that the realization hit me. In my panic during the chaos of the infestation, I set the climate control of the entire colony to 140 degrees celsius. Since the hospital only had one vent, it had only reached 50 or so. However, the bedrooms, with their three vents, were sitting at a balmy 100 degrees. I had cooked one of my best colonists in temperatures hot enough to boil water because I forgot to turn the thermostat off. That felt good time to stop playing for the day.

    submitted by /u/the_sauce_shaman
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my mouse recently and it seems I wont be able to buy a new one soon.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Any mod suggestions for mods that make playing on laptop touchpad easier? Like in Dwarf fortress where you dont even need a mouse

    submitted by /u/S_FlimmyBoy
    [link] [comments]

    It's December 7th 5509.. I've decided to stay and take over the planet.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    Rimworld really has a way of messing up my sleep schedule!

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 07:33 PM PST

    I recently got back into this game after a little hiatus because I wanted to try out some new mods I'd seen. I got on at 10pm with the intention of playing for an hour or so before bed... this was my first mistake. One does not simply play rimworld for a mere hour. 8 HOURS LATER, I found myself still playing and hurriedly logged off and went to bed. Here I find myself lying awake for the third consecutive night at 3am due to how out of whack my sleep schedule is now.

    Never have I ever played a game where time just seems to melt away so quickly like it does with this game. I hate it but love it three times as much.

    submitted by /u/Jordiejam
    [link] [comments]

    smoking a blunt caused one of my pawns to go into a coma one time if it wasn't for death rattle, they would've been dead

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 05:38 AM PST

    ~barky's discord 11/10 full of first hand experience advice

    submitted by /u/morryatay
    [link] [comments]

    Noob questions please help?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 03:58 AM PST

    1. Is the only way to get steel to find and mine it on the map? I was on a map where there were VERY small amounts to be mined. Literally like 5 squares? I had to run all the way to the bottom.

    2. How do I make warm clothes? This time around I sorted my food situation. And power and freezer too, but I set up the tailor bench and I don't understand the ingredients, WHAT ingredients do I need.

    3. How do I make stone walls instead? Everything caught fire lol what am I supose to be doing? I got the stonecutters table, do I have to unlock something with research?

    Thankyou for all your help I was on a UK to Sydney flight and I'm at the layover trying to fix my understanding of this before I board again.

    submitted by /u/Lloydy12341
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment