• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 6, 2019

    RimWorld As usual

    RimWorld As usual


    As usual

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:39 AM PST

    Well Reddit, My Rimworld save got corrupted after some computer updates and i sadly did not have a backup for this. I did find my last picture taken of it and thought you guys/gals would like to see it.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 03:59 PM PST

    A little something that I made. Thought you cannibals might like it

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:31 AM PST

    Alpha squad ready to annihilate a pirate outpost

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:18 AM PST

    Lovely Lovely Catharsis (RimWorld Comics)

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:27 AM PST

    Someone’s happy

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:36 PM PST

    22 Ambush Cat Twats vs Lvl 20 Melee Full Bionic Gazelle in the search of a Spine so Johnny can walk again.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PST

    Efficient, but damn it's ugly.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:50 AM PST

    I don't know why but every time I open Google Earth i see something different.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:58 AM PST

    He had a mental break at the wrong (or right) moment...

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:59 AM PST

    Sorry for the horrible photo but 62days in i think doing quite well i absolutely love rimworld i wish all my friends knew about it too.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 03:12 AM PST

    I recently installed Alpha Animals and tamed a Teratogenic Originator. I see my colony’s future

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:24 AM PST

    Just Another RimTribe Story - Episode 8

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 04:03 AM PST

    Spaceship "Light Spear"

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 11:35 AM PST

    A tale of Dweeb, the reverse-spec-ops gunner who got brain damaged in an unfortunate toxic accident.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:25 AM PST

    To make a long story short, a random caravan appeared on my map during a toxic fallout. I traded with them hastily, and thought they would just leave after they got to a certain dose of toxic buildup. They didn't... the caravan stayed for 1 day, resulting in the need for my colony to rescue some friendlies downed from extreme toxic poisoning. Most of the caravan left, except 5 or 6 people left in my med bay. I anaesthetised them all after I found out they would just leave at 79 percent buildup and just get downed again from toxic fumes. The unluckiest of the rescued comrades was Dweeb, a 63 year old marine. She was a totally skilled fighter, but also totally retarded. She tried to leave my base with a bad back, severe malnutrition and severe toxic buildup 4 times, until eventually getting dementia from the toxic buildup... now she was truly "special-ops"! The fallout ended 3 hours after the dementia letter and every other hospitalised person left, giving me faction reputation... except Dweeb. Every time she tried to move out of the map, she'd get downed from the cold weather!

    Dweeb, the reverse-spec-ops gunner

    Anyways, it gets better! As she could barely move, and I had the Witcher mod installed, I had the bright idea of turning her into a superhuman mutant with the surplus of trial drugs I had from drop pods. It worked perfectly! In a couple of days, a drugged-up mutated grandma walked out of my base, giving me +15 reputation. Worth it! I hope I'll see her again...

    submitted by /u/dan_prisoner
    [link] [comments]

    My colonist, on an insulting mental breakdown, got into a social fight with a trader and killed them.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 07:31 AM PST

    I'm always reading this sub. As everyone else here I got hooked into this game fast. I started last Christmas and picked it up again about a month ago. I just hit my 400hr mark! Here's the kitchen/bar so far on my current run called The Valley!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 09:31 PM PST

    Larissa, my almost-useless night owl supersoldier, patrolling the base alone at night. I'm almost considering putting her into art... she must be boooooored.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 05:12 PM PST

    i did what no man has ever hope to do

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 07:52 PM PST

    Smoke Killing Mountain colony

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 06:27 AM PST

    Hi, I have scoured google and I can't find much about it. I have a mountain colony in the works, but I am having a smoke issue. Whenever I get a short circuit fire event my colony fills up with smoke and kills my pawns. I am trying to figure out if the smoke is from a mod or the base game. And a solution for it.

    Edit : Solved! It was a Combat Extended mod update that happened on the 1st of this month that added smoke and wind speed.

    submitted by /u/PLZ_PM_ME_GIRAFFES
    [link] [comments]

    Help! I'm addicted!!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:26 PM PST

    Downloaded Rimworld two days ago. No way, I thought, looking at the graphics, would I ever play this beyond the first few clicks. And now I'm addicted. I'm thinking of the bases while I'm sleeping, eating, talking to people... Starting a new game at 2 am now.. lord have the mercy.

    submitted by /u/chocoboyc
    [link] [comments]

    Mess With a Bull, You Get the Horns

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:00 AM PST

    What is your advice to 'jump start' a session of Rimworld?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:56 AM PST

    I've played a bit, going back to .16 and have about 700 hours (although some of that is leaving the game minimized to not deal with loading times back when it was worse).

    My issue though is that first year, it is what keeps me from wanting to play. I feel like that first year needs to either be perfect, or you will spend the whole time doing busywork and never get any research done.

    I'm not big on stuff like 'prepare carefully' and super grooming my pawns so... what is your advice to 'skip' that first year on the rim?

    Would you recommend building a custom scenario with about 10 colonists and plenty of materials for example?

    Or just cheat code a bit during the first year whenever you hit a 'boring' crisis?

    Any thoughts?

    I wanna be using all that mid and late game stuff from mods without dedicating a weekend to just scratching the surface.

    submitted by /u/JavierLoustaunau
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment