• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    RimWorld Cactus Convoy

    RimWorld Cactus Convoy


    Cactus Convoy

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 06:26 PM PST

    We're entering fetish levels that shouldn't even be possible.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:13 AM PST

    what

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:36 AM PST

    Kurin's Hideout... 25 years in the making.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:53 PM PST

    Silver delivery, direct to the vault!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:51 AM PST

    This guest left my colony naked, and got themselves into a bit of a...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:13 PM PST

    Hmmmm

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:28 PM PST

    So this is the end of a 3.5 year game. 1 Big ole merc raid

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 05:41 PM PST

    All this subreddit be like

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:02 PM PST

    I love this game, but almost had a heart attack last night...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Sorry, I was so panicked I didn't take a screenshot.

    Last night I received a call about pristine ruins only a few tiles over; I had just completed my transport pods and was eager to try them out. So I loaded up my two best colonists and a muffalo and set out.

    When I landed I was shocked. It was a massive based covered in components, medicine, steel, bricks, and wood. Since I always short on components I had my colonists grab a few hundred.

    Unfortunately, as I was loading up my muffalo a massive raid of tribals appeared - like 200 tribals, half on one side of the map, and half on the other. Due to the topography one of the raids was much closer. I couldn't leave the map so I hunkered down and prayed that my two best colonists would survive.

    What happened next was glorious - my two colonists, each with an assault rifle began laying down suppressing fire and with the tribals bunched up, started slaughtering them. the field was a mess of dead bodies and blood everywhere when the first group finally turned around. It wasn't over yet though, I still had the other half to take care of. I let my pawns rearm and eat briefly before the second group came in range.

    The next battle was worse, the tribals rushed us and two got within melee range. I had one pawn beating the tribal down with their rifle while the other was firing into the group bearing down on us. Eventually this group was wiped out too, with the survivors fleeing. Thankfully, my one colonist only had a few spear wounds that were treated.

    After a day of recovery, we packed up and left back home with several hundred components and medicine in tow.

    I was extremely received when my caravan finally made it home a few days later. Needless to say that I will be bringing more firepower next time around.

    submitted by /u/_LeftShark
    [link] [comments]

    3 Ships at the same time!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:09 PM PST

    My colony so far, I know it's nothing compared to most ones posted here, but I thought it was worth sharing

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:46 AM PST

    This is the best colonist I have ever seen

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:15 AM PST

    My underground slave plantasion is complete!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:43 AM PST

    Not a major loss.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 11:48 AM PST

    What are some of most creative use of scenarios editor?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:39 AM PST

    Here's some of mine:

    Every pawns are spawn addicted to luciferium.

    No man's land: all faction is disabled except mechs.

    Famine: farming yield is lowered by 80% and every pawns spawn with starving and increase hunger rate.

    submitted by /u/Jho__art
    [link] [comments]

    I know this isn't even close to the most messed up thing in this game, but

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:53 PM PST

    A prisoner called me on the radio asking me to come to his aid. Humberto is a herbalist. They are typically good at planting and medicine and don't normally have any jobs they refuse to do so I decide to go rescue him.

    Upon killing his captor.... Humberto expresses his displeasure. That's odd. He asked me to come rescue him. I decide to dig a little deeper into what is going on.

    Cindy (a very neurotic nudist) has captured her brother Humberto, making him her slave. What type of slave? Well I can't say for sure, but when Cindy died she dropped 1 yayo and 1 go juice. Humberto is being kept naked in a dark locked room. Oddly enough he isn't completely naked. He is wearing gloves. Cindy has left Humberto some raw corn on the cob, raw eggs, and kibble in the room for Humberto to.... eat?

    I'm really not sure what is going on here. What I do know is that Humberto is now in a bad mood for the next month because I just shot his sister slaver dominatrix.

    https://preview.redd.it/04encrz98r141.png?width=1239&format=png&auto=webp&s=fff15c8e4342b11f1e0ecc2c76ab55c7785409ed

    submitted by /u/AZ_Steve
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished my anti-infestation guest quarters - complete with walk-in freezer and furnace :)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:19 PM PST

    Either someone had the kind of party that ruined a colony, or they're planning a sneak attack when whoever takes it all is.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    I always love to see a budding romance.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 10:13 PM PST

    Not-Abel and the terrible tantrum

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:47 AM PST

    So, this story starts with a happy colony of about 10 people. Big base, decent defenses, plenty resources (and by that I mean 'swimming in silver' plenty).

    One of the colonist going by the name of Pauolo, who is very good with art and animals, gets inspirational one day and his next artwork would be two levels higher than normal. I kindly instruct him to make a grand silver sculpture, and the lad ends up making it legendary.

    Ofcourse the statue is given a spot fitting for its beauty, and it becomes the main piece in the recreation room.

    A few days later we are being sieged, we give them a taste of their own medicine and bombard them while my main soldiers, all in full marine and including Pauolo, storm forwards and shoot their toys at the siegers from cover.

    As you might be expecting, this doesn't end well for Pauolo. One of the bandits gets a lucky shot with their bolt-action and instantly domes the legendary sculptor. The rest of the soldiers finish off the bandits, any survivors are captured and given a worse fate than 'involuntary organ donors' or 'cowboy hats' because I'm out for revenge, and revenge is a dish best served boiling hot.

    Now, let me introduce you to Not-Abel (yes, that's his name). He is the designated melee soldier, and he has some nice toys by the name of 'lefty' and 'righty', this guy is more machine than man with his archotech arms. He is, however, bit of a hothead.

    So while others are busy mourning the loss of Pauolo and making a silver sarcophagus as a final resting place, Not-Abel goes on a tantrum.

    What went through his head that caused him to make this next decision, I can only guess. And my guess is that the vision of the legendary statue reminded him too much of the beauty of Pauolo's life. And being the meathead Not-Abel is, his solution to this problem is to punch it until it's gone.

    And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how we not only lost our greatest artist, but also his 'magnum opus', our greatest reminder of this wonderful person.

    Thank you for reading.

    submitted by /u/CannedCancanMan
    [link] [comments]

    10 more days to go...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 04:01 AM PST

    My hired mercs went rogue. One was so caught up in setting fire to my rec room she forgot to leave.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:36 AM PST

    Some problems take care of themselves...

    submitted by /u/Echospite
    [link] [comments]

    Keepin' it in the family...

    Posted: 29 Nov 2019 08:22 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment