• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 10, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 10, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 10, 2020


    Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 10, 2020

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Please use this thread as a week-to-week space to ask your fellow /r/RimWorld colonists for assistance. Whether it be colony planning, help with mods, or general guidance, post any questions you may have here! If you have an effort post about a game mechanic then this is also fine space for that but please consider making a separate subreddit post for maximum visibility. I am a bot, so I can't make jokes. If you'd like a Typical Tuesday joke, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Save Our Ship V2.4 is out now! MASSIVE performance increases, new game starts, major balance changes and dozens more AI ships! Plus, a new Archotech End Game Quest!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:28 PM PST

    "RiceWorld"

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:43 PM PST

    I found this abomination of a mod.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:39 AM PST

    My brother made his first plush today, and it's an adorable Boomalope!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:20 PM PST

    Thanks to epebe for making my wall finally feel complete!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Frost and Fire - A Kenshi Inspired Full Conversion Mod

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 02:25 PM PST

    She's a rare, powerful, expensive and dangerous drug.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:44 AM PST

    The Remnants

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:52 PM PST

    uhh...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 04:09 PM PST

    I have sent them into space 3 months ago, and I still miss them :(

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:31 AM PST

    I sure hope they dont sell me any lootboxes...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:58 PM PST

    RimWorld's probably the only game that considers6 birthdays as bad things

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    Made experiments on a prisonner. Killed his fiancée he met in prison. Released him... He came back for revenge but didn't even managed to saw the walls of my colony :(

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:35 AM PST

    my pawn feel in love with a guest :/

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:36 AM PST

    "Oh sweet my first masterwork sculpture for this colony! What awesome event does it ref-- oh."

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:10 AM PST

    Lol, I didn't know this was a potential debuff (Save our Ship 2)

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:20 PM PST

    A Rimworld of Magic - Is the monk meditation faster than actually sleeping?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Started way back on Alpha 15, and finally broke the 1k hours mark.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Can't beat that 200+ mod load time

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 11:31 PM PST

    What are the worst atrocities you commited?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 05:33 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    All around the subreddit, I saw a lot of (funny) comments about the worst war crimes, but didn't find a thread dedicated to those most degenerate stories.

    So I'm starting this thread for everyone to share their stories. What are the worst things you did in the Rim?

    Who would I be if I didn't had a story of my own to share: I started a new game with incestual cannibalistic siblings, building the Kingdom of Florida, with Florida Man as its leader. Once I founded my Kingdom (Empire Mod), I get a visitor from my own faction. This visitor claims to be the leader of my faction. How dare she? Of course, she ended up on the (imaginary) table, satisfying Florida Man's and Florida Woman's hunger.

    I have the Hospitality Mod installed, so I get visitors from time to time. I "assure them safety", as I have no guest beds yet. Once they enter the map, they get assaulted by all my slaves to make food and hats out of them. Survivors get captured and recruited as slaves. They only get Kibble to eat, can't sleep longer than 6 hours (thinking about lowering it more) and work a 15-hour workday. Whoever protests (major break) gets knocked down and disciplined. I'm thinking of more disgusting ways to treat them as bad as possible as the kingdom grows.

    I know that my story is pretty lighthearted compared to what's possible in the game. So I'm excited to hear your degeneracies. Give us your worst.

    submitted by /u/Hudomi
    [link] [comments]

    You can put steam geyser on your ship by simply placing hulltiles around it (use the terraforming mod to add your own steam geysers)

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 04:59 AM PST

    When death seemed inevitable, Raj found solace in the fact she was at least naked.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 12:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment