• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    RimWorld I think the doctor needs an intervention.

    RimWorld I think the doctor needs an intervention.


    I think the doctor needs an intervention.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Working on Nature reskin mod

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 05:52 AM PST

    The only safe way to open ancient dangers

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:22 AM PST

    Uhh , sooo it can happen ��

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    I think she’s ready.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 03:25 AM PST

    Ugh, not again. Can't have **** on the rim

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    Ed: "I'm helping"

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 02:36 AM PST

    ive only ever had this happen to me once...randy has blessed me today

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 06:40 AM PST

    My Viking settlement.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 05:18 PM PST

    You know you've hit peak Rimworld when you have a swimming pool in the library.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:08 PM PST

    No I don't think I will.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:41 PM PST

    Unexpectedly Wholesome

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Captured three raiders (although one died trying to escape)

    Other two raiders in beds healing, using them to boost doctor and social skill, Standard stuff.

    One (Morales) has good stats and isn't very badly dinged up! The other (Sel) has crap stats...and no leg.

    Well, they're stable and awake, but this seems pretty cut and dr-

    [Lovers!]

    ...huh, didn't expect that. but I don't see any harm in putting down a double prison bed, I do want to keep their moods up after all and the healing is done with. Still, I'll keep talking to them both, even if I still only want Mora-

    [Marriage Proposal!]

    ...ah.

    Long story short:

    I'm not about to stand in the way of true love, so I set them both free.

    With a prosthetic leg as a wedding gift.

    Good luck on the Rim, Sel and Morales!

    submitted by /u/Jakeyboi555
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite softcell song is

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Starmetal Landing before the save got corrupted. About 2 years with 9 colonists. Randy Blood and Tears.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:40 PM PST

    My mountain android-only base. 4m wealth, 13 colonists.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:19 PM PST

    When I added the mod to put pets in raiding parties, I didn't think I'd see this

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Worst Possible First Raid for Naked Tribal Loner Start

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:36 PM PST

    So, pretty much title. I started a colony in an arid shrubland, using the exact same preset as Pete Completes' Extreme Desert pawn, so Fire Keeper background, age 19 so no adult background, and 0 in all skills (plus the bonuses from firekeeper) and a minor passion in all labors. Full naked, tribal, but arid shrubland, so shouldn't be too hard, yeah? On top of all this, I was playing with Phoebe set to Colony Builder or whatever the second highest difficulty is, as I wanted to just relax and micromanage a pawn for a bit.

    Harvest some agave, build a tiny shelter in a nook of a mountain, craft a shortbow. Pretty easy so far.

    Then my first raid hits. It's a single pirate with a knife, on fucking go-juice. She runs straight to my unfortunate colonist, knives him a few times, and kidnaps him immediately.

    At a survival time of 4 days, definitely the shortest colony I've ever played.

    submitted by /u/baronvonshootyguns
    [link] [comments]

    Invaders stole my walls?!?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:54 AM PST

    So..........I just had a rather large raid hit me, like 30+ people. I have a good killbox setup with a clear un-obstructed path into my base and this has worked on every other wave before.

    However, this time seems to be different as the ENTIRE RAID DECIDED TO TAKE MY WALLS LEADING TO MY KILLBOX.

    Now I know that raiders can steal stuff, but I've only ever seen them steal items on the ground or installable items like furniture and such NOT actual walls (those were Reinforced Titanium walls)

    Has this happened to anyone else? (Yes, this is a modded save)

    edit: spelling

    https://preview.redd.it/2vb6vr8bey061.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=ac735809d771d69976cb7018d14395aacccfd5ab

    submitted by /u/Almighty_Crumpet
    [link] [comments]

    Is archotech prosthetics better than everything?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    I have Cybernetic Organism, EPOE and Evolved Organs, and the resources of making them. But when it.comes to vanilla prosthetics, The Description for Archotech Limbs seem better in comparison. Should I rely on Archotech or are there more better organs in these mods?

    submitted by /u/SwolenLumpSide
    [link] [comments]

    || Illustration Noir: The French Cycle of Revenge || Check comments for a link to Gmanthevictor's original post. ||

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Any suggestions on how to improve my base? I'm newish at rimworld any tips or things im doing bad?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:39 PM PST

    *wink wink nudge nudge

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:18 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment