• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    RimWorld Boy, is he gonna be upset when he finds out what wild animals eat.

    RimWorld Boy, is he gonna be upset when he finds out what wild animals eat.


    Boy, is he gonna be upset when he finds out what wild animals eat.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:41 PM PST

    I decided to load up an old Alpha 6 save today, guess I'm not doing that.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:03 PM PST

    [NSFW] My cook made an interesting choice for ingredients in tonight's dinner.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Project Animated Rimworld is making slow but steady progress.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:25 PM PST

    My champion fought two mad jaguars at the same time in melee and won with 2 minor bruises

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Art, level 19, obvious masterpiece.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:21 AM PST

    When your melee colonist is also an artist

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Uh oh

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    A researcher's recreation [OC]

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Copic marker test featuring some of my best colonists, plus their pet ray-hound

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Just destroyed a bug hive with only a wrench and a wooden shield. What should I do?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:38 AM PST

    I don`t think it works like that...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 02:02 AM PST

    Tip for New Players: Don't fight your enemies if you don't have to

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 03:09 AM PST

    I always had issues with big raids or events I couldn't deal with. I'd try to completely kill my enemies but that would usually expose me and kill me.

    If you are outnumbered, outgunned and outarmored you need to think out of the box and not engage enemies in a fair fight.

    For example, I had a problem with sieges, because those enemies blow up my base and don't go full lemming into my traps. This made me think I needed to engage my opponents ASAP which was an issue, since they were many and equipped with modern weaponry. After disgraceful save-scumming, I've found that the most effective way to deal with them is to endure the mortar bombing until the enemies go to sleep, and then use their own barricades against them to shoot them up in their sleep.

    Then I've gotten an even more dangerous threat: A mech cluster landed on the world map causing psychic suppression for all male colonists. This was very annoying and I sent caravans to deal with the threat. However the mechs were there in great numbers including Centipedes, a force that is impossible to fight.

    After dying a lot, I managed to beat this threat. The cluster was walled in the center of the map (really annoying because it made the edges of the map invisible until a colonist destroyed a wall from the outside) and the mechs activate upon damaging the wall. The psychic suppressor was inside a building within the wall near the northern side. There were big turrets outside of the wall. After killing the turrets with melee fighters and an EMP launcher I specifically crafted for this encounter, I destroyed a part of the wall directly north of the suppressor building and entered it by claiming the northern door and entering and having my colonists shoot at the suppressor until it was destroyed, thus ending the threat. Because I was out of the mechs line of sight, noone of them attacked me, and I left the area without total destruction of my colonists which would have happened if I fought the mechs.

    I've found multiple mech events that can be done using stealth, so if you are in such a situation, it's better to sneak into the building and destroy the debuff than to try to kill the mechs and THEN destroy the debuff.

    submitted by /u/QuitBSing
    [link] [comments]

    Any mod that let's me skin someone alive?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Fuck. My brand new bridge is about to die in a thermonuclear animal powered blast.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    My church is finished

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:01 PM PST

    Sorry for quality but I got a amazing spawn

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 09:56 PM PST

    Bad news: Slavers Raid. The good news...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Ocular Forest with the new Legacy Terrain Overhaul Mod

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    How to heavily mod the game, yet having it to run mostly bug-lessly.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:54 AM PST

    I have a couple thousand hours on the game and had moded it a couple of time alteady.

    Of course incompatibility, bugs, crashs, etc happened and either i removed mods, waited for updates, gave up or often asked for help on steam community pages.

    But today i want to do something new : I want to learn how to debug it, to fix it by myself and understanding why stuff don't work.

    So : does anyone has a guide, advices or else in this way to help me? Thanks !

    submitted by /u/Diggeur
    [link] [comments]

    Problem becomes solution?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Coming Soon? Android Tiers Addon: Megacorp Trooper

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Still a better love story than twilight... I guess

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Now this is a Avengers level threat...

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment