• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    RimWorld And just like that, my naked brutality is over.

    RimWorld And just like that, my naked brutality is over.


    And just like that, my naked brutality is over.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    "Unorthodox" - Jugust 4th, 5500

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    At home with pandemic and wildfires. 3rd millennium be like

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    It's a boy!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    what

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Pretty passive-aggressive there, Horne

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    The dumbest love affair of all time.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Life on the ice sheet is so rough, Irwin broke twice in a row. The second break happened literally 10 seconds after he woke up

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Just a normal day in the common room

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Finally launched the ship since buying the game years ago :)

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    What a good deal!

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Im a beginner; How do I keep/breed Chickens?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Hi, I started playing this game for the first time a couple of days ago and there are obviously a lot of things I have still to learn. Just now an event happened where 10 escaped chickens entered the map and instantly joined me as tamed animals and so I thought that it would probably be a good idea to keep them around, perhaps for breeding or egglaying purposes.

    However I have no real idea how to go about tending to chicken keeping. Since I would prefer not to have them scuttering around freely around my colony I assume I need to keep them contained somehow? How would I do that? How would I feed them? How do you breed them?

    If anyone could detail me a good way for me to go about starting this Chicken Farm I would very much appreciate it :)

    submitted by /u/Blomkol1
    [link] [comments]

    Is the rat tactic truly good?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    You know taming and breeding thousands of rats to kill your enemies

    Edit: asking for a friend, I'm definitely not a war criminal

    submitted by /u/highskylander42069
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion\Mod idea: Give Nudists the "natural" meditation focus type.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    It makes sense in my weird way of thinking. In the same way a pyromaniac meditates over fire, a nudist has stripped away their clothes in order to be closer to nature. It would give them a nice redeeming factor, considering how they have a funny habit of running over to the other side of the map during cold snaps. It would also give you a way to make use of the anima tree outside of tribal starts.

    Because of how lore breaking it might be, I was thinking of making it a mod, but I have no idea where to start. Does anyone have any pointers?

    submitted by /u/GameDesignerMan
    [link] [comments]

    I'm still getting art about this a year later

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Help, I'm scared....

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    A large "Construction"

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Impractical Jokers Colony

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Not a lot of faith eh

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Mod which race will likely join?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Is there a mod that defines which pawn races are more likely to join you?

    I have a run with several race mods, and the idea is to kill everything beside matching races. (yeah I know it's racism. Let me live my virtual warcrimes, please).

    Now from 12 wanderer joins and downed refugee events 1 was modded race, 11 were "filthy humanz".

    Is there any way to change those chances?

    submitted by /u/CYFire2402
    [link] [comments]

    This is Sage:

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    9 days ago my colonists upped stakes, packed the entire colony onto 20 alpacas and set off on a 15 day journey half way across the world to find a new home. 2 days after they left, Sage wandered in uninvited and decided to join the faction.

    Sage has been living in the abandoned building we left behind. on her own, surviving on foraged mushrooms. this is a hard life for sage, she wasnt very happy about it, and she was already a depressive. then a psychic drone started. Sage couldnt handle it any ore and decided to relive some stress by going on a nature retreat and hunting some mandrills.

    turns out mandrills are tougher than she expected. and shes not a very good hunter.

    Sage is a Jealous, Depressed Xenophobe, who cant keep her mouth shut. I didnt particularly want her and even if i did, she is too far away for me to help now.

    https://preview.redd.it/9a111x1h2jm51.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=8b70d664489aff83c3b7427482787bc4b36ea751

    submitted by /u/Ankoku_Teion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment