• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    RimWorld Woow he died after i took out his second lung what a fucking pussy

    RimWorld Woow he died after i took out his second lung what a fucking pussy


    Woow he died after i took out his second lung what a fucking pussy

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Tough luck, i feel ya, my man.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    do i really need to say anything about this

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Curing mental breaks with bionics

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Don’t ever talk to me about owls again!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Vomit saloon is open to all

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Pheobee has an emergency broadcast. (OC)

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Vanilla Plants Expanded - Succulents released || Link in the comments

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Deep Conversation

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    i have found god

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    When your colonists starts harpin

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Giving your Horse Go-Juice before raiding a pirate Base

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Top 10 pictures taken before disaster

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Cassandra rant.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    I started playing this game about a year ago, since then I've accumulated about 500 hours, I grew to love this game. As most of you probably have probably already assumed, I was absolutely buttfucked in my first game. I was of course playing under Cassandra, for that "classic rimworld experience".

    I watched videos, I read wikis, I lowered the difficulty. I got good. Very good.

    Time went on and I read things on this subreddit more and more, hearing about how fun and random Randy is. I began to play under Randy. I eventually realized that randy: A-becomes easy very quickly if he doesn't manage to kill you in the first hour. This is true even on the harder difficulties. And B - is merely a meme. I became bored with him. What'd I do? I went back to Cassandra on my most recent playthrough. Rough, on ice sheet to be exact.

    Holy fuck this bitch does not fucking stop, what an absolute mess. I thought I had become too good at the game for it to be fun, no. The truth is, Randy is a meme, and he is by far the easiest storyteller.

    Cassandra hammers me with plagues, raids, mental breaks, stupid weather fluctuations (I've learned to use the cold to my advantage, the heat fucks me over), raids, mechs, blights, commandos. I'm hardly on my feet, yet since I planned my base out and have a lot of stone walls aka "wealth", this 5-star shit sandwich chef is having me take a bit every. fucking. day. No breaks will be caught with Cassandra. Cassandra is a cruel and unforgiving god. She does not give a fuck about you. At all.

    Don't fall for the Randy meme. Cassandra is indeed the "classic rimworld experience".

    submitted by /u/toterengel367
    [link] [comments]

    People often ask me how we grow the best chocolate on the Rim. It's simple. Love for hard work, combination of hot desert sun and mineral-rich soil, and also one secret ingredient that gives our chocolate that unique rich taste you all love!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    When your prisoner dies.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Who needs an arm?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    This is Fine

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    You are what you wear

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    The value of scarcity.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    I started a game on what I like to call, 'the Deathworld.'

    I'm sure it's not an original idea, but for context, it's a world that has these permanent conditions.
    Toxic Fallout.
    Volcanic Winter.
    Eclipse.

    In essence, the world is perpetually dark, nothing grows, nothing lives and you're dropped into this hellscape with only the clothes on your back. (The only concession is battery technology from the start)

    Anyway, I'm in my 3rd year as a colony but there's a particular resource that is in very short supply and that is, wood. You see it can't grow, ever. It can't grow under a roof, as far as I know, and with permanent toxic fallout, it can't grow outside either.

    So when we finally researched microelectronics and was visited by our first bulk good trader, you bet the first thing I spent all our silver on was, correct wood. I sold human organs, for wood. It is that valuable.

    With that wood, I built watermill generators. Those along with the chemfuel and windmill generators already in place, my colony's future is looking a lot brighter, and it's not because of the new fancy lights either.

    My point being, sometimes on the Rim the value of scarcity, is king.
    Have you had a playthrough where a seemingly generic item has been the source of great need?

    submitted by /u/AMorphicTool
    [link] [comments]

    Some bird showed up with enough Fractal Enhancements to increase my wealth 10-fold, looking forward to facing the doomsday squad in a bit

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Honestly Rimworld is pretty twisted and dark.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Like, I had the opportunity to sell a 14 year old girl I captured into slavery.

    I didn't do it for my own sanity, but it's really dark. I actually was thinking of selling her cause I really needed the silver or harvesting her heart for one of my older colonist.

    submitted by /u/Blu3_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    Slavers, body harvesters, and the rest, I present to you my Sea Ice Geothermal powerhouse

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    I just realised what this looks like. I didn't even mean for it to

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment