• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- August 11, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- August 11, 2020


    Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- August 11, 2020

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Please use this thread as a week-to-week space to ask your fellow /r/RimWorld colonists for assistance. Whether it be colony planning, help with mods, or general guidance, post any questions you may have here! If you have an effort post about a game mechanic then this is also fine space for that but please consider making a separate subreddit post for maximum visibility. I am a bot, so I can't make jokes. If you'd like a Typical Tuesday joke, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder that you can always revert back to 1.1!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    My first 1.2 quest: pirates got a hold of a climate adjuster and are threatening my extreme desert colony by... lowering temperature by -10C? I wonder how long it will take them to figure out.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    It makes me sad how Tynan works so hard on amazing new updates and everyone just complains about how their mods are messed up and no one even appreciate the new features :(

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Imo, improving the vanilla Rimworld experience is better than Tynan moving on from Rimworld so you can have your lame anime wifey mod

    submitted by /u/abcde123edcba
    [link] [comments]

    We love your work! And some of you have a lot right now. Thank you!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    So her fiance died, but its fine cause she had sex with him three times recently and made a meal out of him (literally)... Alright Rimworld....

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    First game in maybe a year, and this is my introduction back.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Shoutouts to Tynan and the many wonderful modders who make this game what it is!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    I picked up the game pretty soon after 1.1 dropped towards the start of the coronavirus virus lockdown and hoo boy, what a great way to kill time between online classes and the longest summer ever! 400 hours and counting should speak for itself I feel, this game is fantastic, and Tynan is clearly the Dev a game like this needs. I cant praise the ability to read and cater to a community enough, esspecially when it involves helping the modding scene. Im excited to have to time to fully explore the new update and even more excited to see whats coming in the future from various DLC and updates.

    But While rimworld is a great game on its own; Easily one of the best colony sims out there, mods bring it to a whole new level. Playing without mods on 1.2 not only made me appreciate the work Tynan puts into developing the core game, but also how much passion goes into all the mods people use daily with this game.

    Shoutouts to Tynan, and everyone who has ever written a line of code, drawn a new sprite, or rebalanced an existing feature for people to enjoy, Rimworld is a passion project through and through and it shows. We should be thankful to have our community, amazing modders, and amazing Dev.

    submitted by /u/Gooplux
    [link] [comments]

    A story in two parts

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Guys do you think I'm getting Raided? I'm not sure...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    The cavalry has arrived!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Now that 1.2 is out, it's time to bid farewell to my 1.1 colony. Raise a toast to New Skye.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    We all know this friendship won't end well

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Save our Ship 2: Project Icarus. A pirate flagship with a baller rec room (unfinished)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    The best interpretation of a shoggoth I've ever seen

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Vanilla Books Expanded Released || Link in the comments

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    POV of my parka farm on peaceful

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Yesterday my evil plan on my newest map came to fruitition! Muahaha!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Decided to build my own base right next to the Ancient Danger of my map. I also marked the Ancient Danger as part of my Home Zone in the hope that I could convince some poor saps to crack it open for me.

    Well, last night a sapper raid came visiting and decided to do just that. It was only a small raid and only a small infestation. But I don't think I've ever been this giddy playing RimWorld...

    submitted by /u/Kempeth
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't know 1.2 added Hypochondria

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    And an Advanced ain't one

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Good news: I killed a dragon today! Bad news: I killed a dragon today.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I don't think this is a good camp site for my caravan to forage and heal

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    With 1.2 coming out (!!) I thought I'd show my modded tribal colony on 1.1

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Now that we have a utility slot, I think it would be ideal to remove grenades and maltoves as a primary weapon and add it as a utility weapon

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I know everyone loves hunting animals with a grenade but I think it would be beneficial to have colonist with proper primary weapons and to throw a grenade only when needed during a battle :)

    submitted by /u/abcde123edcba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment