• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    RimWorld Grizzly bear hunting a Megasloth (neither of them survived)

    RimWorld Grizzly bear hunting a Megasloth (neither of them survived)


    Grizzly bear hunting a Megasloth (neither of them survived)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    Ummm.....

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I see what you did there Tynan

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    I love Rimworld 1.2 with Royalty! Even with 150+ Mods. Thank you u/TynanSylvester and the Ludeon Studios you guys are amazing!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    Ludeon Studios appreciation for its playerbase is what makes RimWorld so great.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Never before have I seen a game show me how to revert to a previous update if I want to and never have I had a game remind me what mods I used for the save and auto sort them for me so they loaded properly. I love this game, thank you Ludeon Studios.

    submitted by /u/leftkek
    [link] [comments]

    Rimworld Comic (info in the comments)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Somewhere in my modslist the game decided that the fertility is real high.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Cavalry has arrived! Now animated!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    uh, I dont think we should contact them.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    So my colonists discovered a resource deposit of...cybernetic stomach implants??

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is common, but a pack of 8 Yorkshire terriers joined my colony. Masahiro got a new large family now :)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Hate when this happens

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    When the stars align and Randy decides to be a merciful god

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    night time sentry duty.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    After giving it some thought, this trait combination actually makes a lot of sense.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    New Lovers

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Praise Randy! All within one minute of them entering!

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Someone tell me the odds.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Removing the hill to expand your base

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    Probably the most POWs I've ever had. (Thanks to non-lethal weapons mod)

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    I love the new bestower ceremony

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I really like elaborate ceremonies and stuff like that which is one of the reasons I love the royalty DLC, and this new feature is perfect! I wish there were more things like this, and if anyone knows any mods which add stuff like this please tell me.

    submitted by /u/Naoiph
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods that hide information (bio, medical, faction) that can be unlocked through investigation?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    I've been craving a more intrigue/realistic game where an enemy's stats are ascertained through interrogation or through reputation, but only show as a generic (4+) or something before hand. Same with passions, traits, and backgrounds, too.

    The higher the social skill "face" you may have, the more accurate the known stats may be.

    Same with doctoring, although I'd suggest rebalancing doctoring a bit to compensate, diagnosing diseases, injuries, and trauma before treatment might be fun.

    tl:dr I think the game gives me too much information for free and I apparently hate myself.

    submitted by /u/LostVisage
    [link] [comments]

    Rimworld Comedy Presents: Operation Idiot Tunnel

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Has anyone been offered a psylink neuroformer since the anima tree update?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    When the empire stopped caring about rogue casters and weapon users, neuroformers became unbuyable.

    I've never been offered one in my colony, though it might be some subtle mod interaction or the colony being started a while ago (before mechs stopped giving components). Maybe they're just really rare -- I've seen one vanometric power cell and one infinite chemfuel reactor in all that time.

    So, has anyone seen one as a quest reward in the last couple of months?

    submitted by /u/Sutremaine
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment