• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    RimWorld When your 10 year colony is destroyed by mechanoids

    RimWorld When your 10 year colony is destroyed by mechanoids


    When your 10 year colony is destroyed by mechanoids

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Hahahha “zzzt” this is why I don’t feed my prisoners ��������

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Loud sex bad.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    This is how I imagine a foam popper

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    At last

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    My ''volontary'' organ donor prisoner accidentally died from hypothermia but he helped my colony so much through his sacrifice of body parts that I gave him his own sarcophagus. The description makes the whole situation even better

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    How *earthbound music plays*

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Of all the places to find a Rimworld meme.... you wouldn't expect /r/wholesomememes

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    ★ Legiones Astartes - Apothecary / Techmarine

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:10 AM PDT

    10K MODS!!! Without further Interruption let's celebrate...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Can we get a pluviophile trait in the vanilla base game?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    I love it when it rains all day in real life. I'm sure someone reading this also loves when it rains. And let's be real, I had no idea what a teetotaler was until I got on the rim. Now you know the term for a lover of rain.

    submitted by /u/Team-CCP
    [link] [comments]

    Comrade's Band of STALKERs

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Just realized that every meal I've eaten at home for the last three years has been without a table. No wonder I'm "feeling stressed."

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Three years ago I moved to my current apartment. It's a tiny studio and I don't have enough room for a real dining table.

    Instead I just eat at my computer desk, aka "high tech research bench." Since lockdown started I've eaten nearly 100% of my meals at my apartment.

    Without a table.

    This explains everything.

    You wouldn't believe how much in rent I pay per month for this wonderful quality of life.

    submitted by /u/Percentage-Mean
    [link] [comments]

    ah yes, classic taming

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    [PSA] Unstable power cells looted from mechanoid clusters make for a great portable power source for deep drilling.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Confess your Rimworld sins

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    I'll start:
    I save-scum all the time. A toxic fallout hits when I'm anxiously waiting for harvest because food is already low?
    Nah, screw that.
    I forgot to prohibit a zone around a mech cluster and someone got their head shot off hauling a steel slag chunk?
    That didn't happen.
    A raid happened as I was rebuilding the outer wall and now there's rockets flying around in the middle of my base?
    No, it didn't.

    I run the More Trade Ships (adjusted) mod, because sitting on a fortune in valuable merchandise and having the production of your whole colony bottle-necked by e.g. lack of gold for advanced components is frustrating.

    I never go with the generic start, I'm addicted to Prepare Carefully.
    I usually don't go crazy with spending points, I just need to make sure that my pawn's passions, traits and backgrounds synergize. I don't want a brawler with a passion in shooting or a tough, trigger happy pawn incapable of violence etc. and I don't have time to reroll until RNG gets it right.

    I run a mod that greatly reduces skill degradation. If crafting goes up to 20, I want to see it being 20 on my dedicated crafter eventually instead of it being virtually unreachable.

    I sometimes tweak my pawns' traits with Character Editor (but in my defense, only with some justification behind it) You reached level 15 in melee? Well, I think that makes you pretty nimble. You survived three headshots from a high caliber rifle? Damn, you're tough. You're 80, but you're still virile like a teenager thanks to your bionic organs? You must be very happy about that, I'll wager you're a fan of this whole transhumanism thing.

    I know that's kinda against the spirit of Rimworld that's all about surviving with what you have when everything goes wrong and I did that for a while, but I'm at a stage where instead of doing that, I prefer to set myself some crazy goals (like building a cyborg superhuman that can take on the Empire by himself or ridding the planet of pirates and savages in one fell swoop) and I'd rather achieve that in a matter of days, not months.

    submitted by /u/CantHonestlySayICare
    [link] [comments]

    A nice lil trick I found

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Ok, so after I let this guy take a modded drug, I saw him became a giant. And now, no one can rescue him, they just... stand there, do nothing.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Finally something to be proud of in this sub...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Day 500 Losing is fun Randy, Sea Ice (Commitment mode)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Some bear was hunting their pets. He needed but one shot.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment