• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    RimWorld ★ H.C Animal Reskins - 9th ★

    RimWorld ★ H.C Animal Reskins - 9th ★


    ★ H.C Animal Reskins - 9th ★

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Marriage is on!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Lived by the mod, died by the mod

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    It's not what it seems like

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Scyther Design By Me. "There's no way they just killed your brother like that!" "THEY FUCKING DID, JOHN! THEY FUCKING DID!"

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Tynan please fix Cassowary eggs in the next update.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Some heavy armor concepts of mine that may or may not fit for vanilla Rimworld

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Sometimes the raiders win

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Silverham fortress. Most secure colony on the rimworlds. Just before the mechanoid drop pod raid.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    At least he's healthy!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    If you've been using Gallatross as tanks, you are doing it wrong!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    A lesson not to put all your boomalopes in one basket (or stable...)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Fuck those raiders

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Feel it burn tonight

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Is there a mod that removes global cross-colony mood penalties?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    So, recently I took a raider's kidney, because one of my colonists needs to have their own replaced. The problem is that not only did the colony get the mood penalty, but somehow my far-away caravan also instantly knew. So I was wondering if there was a mod that specifically removes the fact that some mood penalties have global reach?

    Now let me make it clear, I don't want a mod that removes the mood penalties, or lessens them, or shortens them. I think it's perfectly fair that non-psychopath colonists should be queasy about harvesting someone's organs, even if that person tried to kill them beforehand.

    What I find stupid however, is that the colonists in Awesomeville in Asscrack Plain can instantly sense that Jessica the Torturer, who is in Bumfuck Reach Mountains 500 km away, has just harvested somebody's kidney. I don't think it would be too op for players to be able to make semi-secret "processing" colonies where they could send raiders and other ne'er-do-wells to be "recycled".

    submitted by /u/NyankoIsLove
    [link] [comments]

    It's really not that cold out...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Semi-serious: Do you ACTUALLY play as horrifically as we all talk about?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    I don't organ farm because it just feels like such a hassle and has too many annoyances. I do strip down every raider corpse of all clothes and melt/disassemble all materials, and have a specific psycho colonist for the purpose of turning human meat into food for my animals. Human products are never used for anything my colonists wear or use, strictly for animals and sale only.

    I mean, I'm still butchering humans, but they made the choice when they attacked me, and I have 20+ dogs to feed. The local wildlife can't sustain that kind of diet.

    submitted by /u/TrickyV
    [link] [comments]

    A herd of cats came out of nowhere and joined my colony

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    What are good mods if you want to build a city?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    I'm planning on playing Rimworld, and i was wondering what mods are good if you want to build a city like colony. What are some good mods for a city?

    submitted by /u/CommanderKobe
    [link] [comments]

    I made a 1.1 version to CE Vanilla Restored

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    I made a 1.1 version to CE Vanilla Restored for my personal use since the mod author said he will not be updating. I am using the GOG version of rimworld so I don't have steam. I am asking for tips on how to upload the mod if anyone wants it.

    submitted by /u/Person243546
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment