• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    RimWorld Animals in Rimworld.

    RimWorld Animals in Rimworld.


    Animals in Rimworld.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    An idea too grim for Tynan? Impossible!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Goodbye Mech Assemblers, you were too pure for this world

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    The results after wave 2! ...and after the great butchering of 5504. It took me two full days to haul and butcher all 235 muffalo.

    Posted: 05 May 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I made devilstrand, healroot, and ambrosia in a hydroponic planter!

    Posted: 05 May 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    RimWorld - Animated (Intro)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Hol up

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    You'd better think twice before you speak

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Some people just like to live dangerously

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    First colony be like:

    Posted: 05 May 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    My current colony center with a statue of the founder in glorious armour with a cape, the center is also the main source of power, the center was created 5 years after the founders death in 5501

    Posted: 05 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Downed this guy with one shot from a revolver

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Insulting spree protip?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    You can end insulting spree by putting everybody to sleep, assigning sleep in restrictions and canceling tasks of everybody. When there is no pawns to insult spree just ends, and also gives catharsis. It is not efficient when there is 20 pawns, but in the start it is pretty useful.

    submitted by /u/stelscarrot
    [link] [comments]

    This is why I build a big freezer.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I always dig out a big freezer when I make a mountain base. Sometimes it's empty, but then a quest like this one comes along and I'm glad I went big.

    The quest was to fight two raids in quick succession of about 170 tribals. I had a pretty large mechanoid cluster in the SE corner of my map that had dropped on me a few days before. No big effectors, so I wasn't in a hurry to fight it. I just zoned all my pawns and huskies away from it. Unfortunately I didn't get a screen shot of the cluster. It had about 7 or 8 blaster turrets, a couple infernos, and about a dozen mini-sluggers. The first raid spawned in two groups and they were sappers. One in the north, and one right on top of the mech cluster. The tribals triggered the proximity activators and all hell broke lose. After all of the mech capsules and drop beacons went off, there were about 30 mechs in addition to the turrets. The SE group got shredded and retreated pretty quickly. They did manage to take out about 2/3 of the turrets due to a chain reaction triggered by a turret exploding near an unstable power source. The mechs moved towards my defenses at the entrance to my base.

    The north group spawned in behind a spur of the mountain and they started digging through it towards the front of my defenses. A salvo of 4 HE mortar rounds dropped with pretty amazing accuracy, with 3 out of 4 landing right on top of the pile of tribals waiting for their digger to get through the rock. A replacement digger finished the tunnel and walked right into a firing line of two mini guns and a half dozen charge and assault rifles that I had set up. He dropped along with a few of his buddies. Seconds later, the mechs emerged from a narrow pass between two hills to the east of me. Apparently annoyed at losing so many turrets to a bunch of half naked savages, the mech's pikemen and lancers started taking long range potshots at the tribals even though my pawns were closer. I pulled most my pawns back behind my defenses, but I left a couple snipers ahead along with my best psyker to harass both sides. The tribals got into melee range but almost immediately broke, then got cut down as they tried to flee. An impressive tribal was downed close to a couple pikemen. A psychically sensitive fast learner with a burning passion in crafting. I had my royal skip closer, then skipped the tribal back towards my base and captured him. *Recruiting is not going well. He has 99% resistance and goes berserk a lot because of multiple dead relative mood debuffs. One of my megasloths ripped his arm off during his first mental break.* There were still a lot of mechs left and my mortars accuracy was not good. I got right for a big fight.

    Then the second raid spawned. One big group of **170+ tribals** right next to the mechs. They split into two groups, pouring around the east hill and pounced on the mechs. A dozen or so even went south to take on the cluster again. They managed to take a couple more turrets out before dying. I kept up a constant mortar barrage, killing dozens of tribals before they busted up the last mech. Then they headed my way, in a ragged line, half of them battered and bleeding from the mechs and the mortar shells. They made it to my defenses, and proceeded to get slaughtered. Bows and pilas didn't stand a chance against the hail of bullets I poured into them. When they finally broke and ran, only about 30 of them got away.

    Even with 40 huskies, 8 donkeys, a megasloth, and 29 colonists hauling I still couldn't get all of them into the freezer before they started to rot. I sent out a small group with a smoke launcher and finished off the cluster the next morning after everyone got fed and rested, but about 20 of that first wave of tribals that triggered the cluster ended up in the burn room instead of the freezer. Since I only have one psychopath cook and no cannibals it took almost a whole quadrum to finish butchering them. This is the aftermath:

    My freezer.

    My human leather storeroom.

    I found three very impressive tribals when I sorted through the dead, and rezzed two if them with some serums I had on hand. The third I tossed in long term cold storage. Unfortunately one of them has developed resurrection psychosis. It took three cycles in an 11x18 burn room to get rid of all the tattered clothing. The weapons filled three orbital trade beacon storerooms. Luckily a trade ship passed by right after I finished hauling them, and they sold for a quick 3k+ silver. I still need to find a place to stash all this uranium. And I just sent off a caravan with about 4000 human meat and other assorted wares to the nearest tribal settlement. Hopefully they have enough silver.

    submitted by /u/BriSci
    [link] [comments]

    Will not become my new colonist. im desperate, but not that desperate

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I found Waldo! The Empire is holding him for ransom *inside a sword* and their price is a ****ing monument! Those fiends!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Crosspost from r/gaming

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    A little tucked away bar with a on-site brewery and a hidden poker room that I made

    Posted: 05 May 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    My base after 1.5 years (In game), what do you think? (i have a chicken farm and i am making a chicken army :3)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Look at the bottom of Lancer...is it a wheel????????

    Posted: 05 May 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Congratulations, I guess?

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Quick ! copyright them

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    They will never take our freedom!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Due to a mod setting glitch, when I drafted my people to defend against a raid, they threw off all their clothes and ran into battle naked. A number of thoughts went through my head...

    1. I don't have time to figure this out, I guess we fight naked.
    2. Someone's going to die.
    3. And what a funny story this makes... Raiders coming at the settlement in a three-pronged attack: "We don't need no stinking armor! Kill 'em all!"

    My people sustained a few injuries, but I had the superior weapons and cover, so there were no fatalities. What a rush!

    submitted by /u/NightElfDeyla
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment