• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    RimWorld Only the finest for my king

    RimWorld Only the finest for my king


    Only the finest for my king

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:37 AM PST

    Two prisoners with the same first name fell in love in prison, joined the colony, and later got married which resulted both having the same first AND last name.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:25 AM PST

    sorry it's not a screenshot, but my dude just got smashed by a tranport pod... carrying medicine.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:09 PM PST

    Check out my dope guest room! It's so amazing that their mood will never drop below 26%!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:45 AM PST

    TBT when one of my best pawns was killed by falling meat from the sky

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 07:22 PM PST

    Cuz we all do that in social fights

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Behold the shattered empire the shattered empire!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:00 AM PST

    They lied to us!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:19 AM PST

    We have to keep 4 prisoners for 2 days and we will get a Vanometric power cell, 20 glitterworld Medicine and 490 Silver?? and the raid will be no more than only 3 scythers? how can we say no to this offer?

    They lied to us .

    We got raided by 3 pikeman and 1 lancer, we weren't ready for them.

    They lied to us.

    Our Dame the most powerfull brawler this rimworld have ever seen wanted to fight with us, she told that with his Zeushammer we could win that fight.

    And she was right but in the fight.... she got injured and lost a Kidney... the infection... was too much for her age.

    They lied to us.

    The new dame is a pacifist misogynist/misandrist that keep to give us decrees.

    They lied to us.

    Now we are gonna rebell to her, build a ship, and hunt down those bastards in the whole universe.

    THEY LIED TO US!

    submitted by /u/MrNugu
    [link] [comments]

    1.0 Mod Orphanage?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:47 AM PST

    The Rimworld modders have been doing a fantastic job upgrading but unfortunately there are lots of mods out there that seem to be abandoned or otherwise unsupported. Some modders have picked up a few of these and released 1.1 versions, with great huzzahs all around.

    While maintaining respect for the original authors work, would it be kosher to establish a "mod orphanage" for those unfortunate mods that have been left behind? Many of them are very useful/unique in the v1.0 world and it is a shame not to have them with is in 1.1 (and beyond). If some current modder was to become a foster-modder for just one of them, think how much better the world would be.

    My proposal: if you have a non-1.1 compliant mod that you really miss, check this post to see if someone else has already listed it. If so, upvote that comment, and if needed add your own thoughts as a reply. Check the workshop/Github page to make sure the author isn't working on it!

    If your orphaned mod is not on the list, make a top-level comment with the mod name and any relevant links to its source.

    This will help any 1.1 modders that are bored or wanting to give even more to the community a way to find valuable projects.

    Edit: Check the workshop/Github page to make sure the author isn't working on it!

    submitted by /u/reformed_colonial
    [link] [comments]

    [Story] Most Depressing Rimworld moment I've ever had!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:42 AM PST

    It's a couple of seasons into a tribal start so our research is still poor, lack refrigeration and have alot of mouths to feed including two bonded animals, one Husky and a Lynx. My colonist live from day to day, with just enough food to get by. Lucky I have lots of crops on the go, some are almost ready to harvest, others are about half way and some haven't long been planted. If things stay as they are, we'll have enough to see us thru the next winter. Life is good....

    Suddenly a Volcanic Winter hits... damn it! I have my colonist harvest all the crops they can and hunt all the available animals on the map. We watch on as the remaining unharvested crops die off from the cold... that was our lifeline.

    About 5 days later the Volcanic Winter is still going on, there's no wild animals left on the map and we're on our last few meals. We haven't had a trader in days and my colonists will starve if I don't do something soon. The only thing I can think to do is to slaughter the two bonded animals. It kills me to order my colonist to do so but they slaughter their only two pets. It broke my heart and broke the heart of two of my colonists.

    Not even a single in-game hour later the Volcanic Winter ends, the temperature raises, animals start returning to the map and a trader with food turns up to our door.... Welcome to Rimworld, I am now a broken human!

    TL;DR - Volcanic Winter forces me to slaughter bonded animals for food only for the Volcanic Winter to end moments after.

    Edit: Spelling and Grammar

    submitted by /u/Nakamura_Weirdstorm
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT THE FUCK

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PST

    The bloody aftermath of an elephant manhunter pack

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Cosmetic Damage (065)

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Rimworld should add additional mouse keys to the keyboard configuration.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:26 AM PST

    I want to set pause to my side buttons so I can play one handed and pause to queue actions. I know the keyboard shortcuts are faster and all, but sometimes I have toast in my other hand.

    submitted by /u/TheSandwichMeat
    [link] [comments]

    A highly capable pawn

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Same for the useless colonists

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PST

    If only it were THAT easy, eh?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:58 AM PST

    ...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:01 AM PST

    WTF with quest difficulty

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:39 AM PST

    I am playing merciless cassandra, just accepted a 2* quest to protect a prisonners for 3 days.

    I am supposed to get raided "roughly" once every 18h, it has been 23h and I am fighting my 4th raid already, everytime i'm done healing my colonists, an other raid come, they have marines armors and doomsday launchers, the god damns imperial reinforcements are 15s lifespan meatshields, I can't do it anymore, all my pawn are sleepy af.

    What the fuck

    EDIT: 36h, 5th raid and toxic fallout fml

    2nd EDIT: 6 raids in total, I saved scummed to avoid the toxic fallout and spammed royal aid, also my 4 rhinos are dead :(

    2* my ass

    submitted by /u/Snakeox
    [link] [comments]

    France 24's weather segment music sounds like Rim music

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:00 AM PST

    I've pretty much been playing non-stop since the Royalty DLC release

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PST

    Always be encouraging.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:36 AM PST

    It's okay, I didn't want to get this colony started anyways. . .

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 04:48 PM PST

    New to RimWorld and I have a question?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Is it possible to play a kind of chill/peaceful mode? I don't have the game but I've watched my husband play it. I love all the different animals you can have and want to make a colony with a lot of animals and farm lands but combat in video games isn't my.. thing? (I'm not against it. I've beaten Borderlands 2/3 and play warframe with my husband but I prefer more chill gaming experiences.)

    I want to play RimWorld because of the potential for story telling. You have some control but not total control and I love sim games that tell their own stories without me forcing them. Not sure if that's a thing I can do though.

    submitted by /u/Zombeikid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment