• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 19, 2020

    RimWorld My fiance and I have a taste for cheap candles and nerdy socks

    RimWorld My fiance and I have a taste for cheap candles and nerdy socks


    My fiance and I have a taste for cheap candles and nerdy socks

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    They won't be needing them anymore

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Get your priorities straight you war criminal!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Newborn baby goat goes on a yayo binge moments after birth

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Oh hey, David! Did you hear about 1.1? Yeah, new Mechanoids.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:07 AM PST

    Kent? Oh I don't really care that they died but that prisoner that we had for a day that died? So sad! Worse than eating without a table!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Predicting the future

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:14 AM PST

    "Its Okay?!?!?!"

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:25 AM PST

    Let no one tell you Randy is the hardest story teller, Cassandra does not know the meaning of mercy

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 10:29 PM PST

    Anyone else just get an event called 1.1 release and Royalty Expansion?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Link went to here, but seems to be down? Maybe a premature release?

    https://steamcommunity.com/games/294100/events/1705

    submitted by /u/wickerlark
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah okay

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Cowboy hat

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:31 AM PST

    TO BATTLE!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:33 PM PST

    Rimworld really gets to me sometimes

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 02:34 AM PST

    It shows the duality of man pretty well, I captured a raider named "Max" who had a wake up addiction and he's slowly losing his mental health over a drug addiction, and he had a relationship with one of my colonists "Inessa", and "Inessa" was his mother and his friend, and she died unexpectedly.. Despite being a murderous raider, he still has to go through all these moments that'd destroy anyone, addiction, loss of a loved one...

    I'm sorry Max.. I really needed her organs for money.

    submitted by /u/hawaiifunke
    [link] [comments]

    slate dresser (legendary)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 12:24 AM PST

    I think randy is trying to tell me something...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 02:03 PM PST

    Am I the only one who has never used Nutrient paste?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    I've never been a fancy colonizer or anything but in 500+ hours, I have never even built a nutrient paste thingy!

    Usually my pawns just ball out on potatoes and corn with the occasional Muffalo burger

    Am I the only one? I can't be.

    submitted by /u/Chrispin_Crunch
    [link] [comments]

    Fired up 1.1beta: Just rolled this beautiful silver haired bastard for my mountain base

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:44 PM PST

    The best way to convince someone to join your colony.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Most worthwhile deal ever

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Thinking about buying the game but have a few questions

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 11:45 PM PST

    I've had a look over this sub and the play style and morbid creativity of players reminds me of sims and prison architect, both are games that I love, and I was wondering if this game is worth buying. My only concern is the games pretty expensive and afaik it's not currently on offer on steam. Does the game get regulars updates still? I play a lot of Dota 2 but I'm waiting for the next big tournament to start so I need something to fill the gap. Is there 'more' content that prison architect, I.e is there more things to do and build, not just making a prison.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/trwaway123876
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to keep grown humans in a 'pen'

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    So basically I installed a mod that allows you to grow wild humans, I grow them within walls, but they just walk right out the door, but I still need my colonist to go in there to tame or arrest some of them. So how do I keep them within the walls?

    submitted by /u/policitclyCorrect
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment