• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- December 10, 2019

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- December 10, 2019


    Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- December 10, 2019

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:12 AM PST

    Please use this thread as a week-to-week space to ask your fellow /r/RimWorld colonists for assistance. Whether it be colony planning, help with mods, or general guidance, post any questions you may have here! If you have an effort post about a game mechanic then this is also fine space for that but please consider making a separate subreddit post for maximum visibility. I am a bot, so I can't make jokes. If you'd like a Typical Tuesday joke, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Untitled Manhunter Cassowary Game

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    My girlfriend and I did some canvas & cup fan art! :)

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    Cloud watching

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:17 AM PST

    I may have a stockpile problem.. Or a hoarding problem. I think all those colonies I lost to starvation has gotten to me

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:02 AM PST

    Forsakens Fauna Module: populate your RimWorlds with more cool creatures!

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:22 AM PST

    Exactly HOW are you recruiting him? I don't think motorboating is supposed to work that way..

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:46 AM PST

    Happy National Human Rights Day

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:18 AM PST

    I challenge you to not commit a war crime today!!! Make your hats tomorrow

    submitted by /u/StrikeForceQ
    [link] [comments]

    Ugh, that's one way to grieve, I guess

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 01:23 AM PST

    I just wanted to show off the newest member of the colony.

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 05:47 AM PST

    When you get that perfect artillery bombardment off

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:47 AM PST

    Rim Fortess

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Now what?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Starting my spacefaring empire

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 11:22 PM PST

    Simple Art

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 08:09 PM PST

    Mods for a Mac User

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:56 AM PST

    Hello friends, i recently installed this masterpiece on my old macbook pro and thank god it runs well

    I started a vanilla game though i was wondering if it was worth to install "essential" mods withouth system overloads

    I came across this list https://www.lyncconf.com/best-rimworld-mods/

    Have you any experience on these mods on Mac or do you think installing these 14 mods can impact the fps ?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nikthetrip
    [link] [comments]

    Easier way to feed animals Paste

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 03:28 PM PST

    What’s your most interesting caravan requests?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:52 AM PST

    One of my factions asked my colony for 88 pairs of panties for a psychic soother. What weird requests have you gotten?

    submitted by /u/LycheeFox
    [link] [comments]

    So much devastation my computer lagged.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    Celebrating the new colony baby

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    My base was the site of a spontaneous 4-way battle between my troops, two friendly factions, and mechanoids. This is only about 1/2 the battlefield. Coolest scene I've had in 500+ hours. More details in comments

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:52 AM PST

    Black box colonists

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 02:53 AM PST

    Howdy,

    So little problem. I'm at least 10hrs into a save and all of the sudden colonists have black boxes when wearing certain clothes.

    The offending item appears to be dusters, and sometimes a flak vest. Used all game prior.

    Only other modded clothe worn is a carbon jumpsuit from Rimefeller. But this isn't a problem on other colonists.

    Now I have visitors who are black boxes wearing no items in common.

    Debug log doesn't seem to help? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/End_communication
    [link] [comments]

    How did your best colonist die?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Why won't my colonist harvest plants and crops?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 06:49 AM PST

    I have both Grow and Craft set to 1 for the colonist on the manual work priority list. Since Grow is to the left of Craft shouldn't she be wandering the map and harvesting berries and my crops? She sits at the stonecutter table banging out stone blocks instead. Why?

    submitted by /u/EngagingFears
    [link] [comments]

    Raid management mod

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 12:47 AM PST

    Is there any mod that allows you to set predefined positions (areas) of my animals when a raid occurs? It is uncomfortable to change places of animals each time there are raids, and then to return back.

    There is a similar mod "defensive positions" for the colonists, but I have not found it for the animals.

    PS I have some groups of anymals and every time I should assign every group to their zone. It takes a lot of time and it is boring.

    submitted by /u/asuvorkov
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment