• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    RimWorld Hmmm I guesss

    RimWorld Hmmm I guesss


    Hmmm I guesss

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:39 PM PST

    My over 1 million wealth colony (Phoebe - savage - commitment mode - no dev mode or mods)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:32 AM PST

    White Hawk's Journey

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:47 PM PST

    For the people that have been reading the my Rimworld Comics, now there is a subreddit for it!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    During a toxic fallout, you notice some of your finer works of art...

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:25 AM PST

    Why just WHY

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    My first playthrough went great... Nevertheless I had lots of fun.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:29 PM PST

    This guy would fuck you up in melee combat

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:56 AM PST

    7 Year Medieval Colony - Permanent Winter

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:34 AM PST

    "Yeah lets do a drop pod raid suuuper hammerd" ~ The Raiders

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:23 AM PST

    Not sure how this works. Do I get cookies?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    Tundra in the middle of the desert at the equator. World gen at its finest.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:45 PM PST

    My first raid took pity on me.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:54 AM PST

    Playing a savage, sea ice, naked brutality colony. (I dev-spawned just enough clothing to keep me hovering at the edge of hypothermia on a summer day.) Visitors stopped by and I assaulted them for their gear and flesh. Didn't work out. I was left in pain shock, but not bleeding. Figured I'd run out the clock and try to recover. Then my first raid spawned.

    I don't think the guy knew what to do. My only colonist was already downed, I had no structures to smash, and my only worldly possessions were 29 pieces of leather from the starting wildlife. He wandered around the map for a while, then gave up and left. I was too poor to rob, and too broken to capture as a slave.

    Never had that happen before.

    https://m.imgur.com/gallery/XsZe9

    submitted by /u/Occam_Toothbrush
    [link] [comments]

    Guilty Conscience

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:01 AM PST

    Had a raider return to my colony for another crack, something I've never seen before. Do you guys have a favorite story about a pawn you never expected to see again? Or just a favorite story in general....

    A while back I fought off a raid, downed the attackers, patched them up, fed them while they rested then sent them on their way. One of them, an escaped convict, was released in the early morning before being fed, and so left the map hungry. A few days later I was attacked by the same pirate faction, and one of the attackers was the same escaped convict! Interestingly enough, he had entered the map 'ravenously hungry', something I've never noticed on other raiders.

    This poor guy was sent limping back to his base, clearly they weren't able to feed him for some reason, so he comes limping back to the only place he knows he can find a meal! Sadly, I was kind of overpopulated at this point, and put him out of his misery rather than rescue him.

    I still feel bad about it...... Life is tough out on the Rim.

    submitted by /u/Suitor_Shooter
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod adding combat robots?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:29 AM PST

    I'm using misc robots ++ but I'm missing combat robots in my swarm. Any mods for 1.0 that add this?

    submitted by /u/MaKrukLive
    [link] [comments]

    Chris - The novice tamer. A rimworld character try of illustration

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Rimworld is one hell of a good game. 2/3rds of the way to 1000 hours!

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Should I get RimWorld?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:15 AM PST

    Howdy!

    I'm thinking about buying RimWorld! It looks incredibly popular and with a 10/10 on Steam, I'm compelled!

    Now, my only problem is money is really tight. I could afford the game, but only if I was going to buy it and play it continuously. $35 dollars is a really steep price.

    My question is, should I get it? I like games like Minecraft, Don't Starve, and Animal Crossing. I'd ask YouTube but all gameplay I've found confuses me since I don't understand the game itself.

    Let me know!

    submitted by /u/AstroKaine
    [link] [comments]

    How often should I be changing the working priorities tab?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 11:23 PM PST

    I just got my 7th colonist and it runs pretty efficiently but there's definitely some overlap in best abilities on some of the colonists and the moment I priorities one thing then something else hardly gets done.

    submitted by /u/Olde-Pine-Stephens
    [link] [comments]

    Why do my caravans take FOREVER to load and get on their way?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:46 AM PST

    They seem to waste half a day (or more) just idling around. What gives?

    submitted by /u/iki_balam
    [link] [comments]

    Any umbrella mod or martial arts mod for current version?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:28 AM PST

    Would be better with CE compatibility

    submitted by /u/inzfire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment