• Breaking News

    Monday, November 11, 2019

    RimWorld "The Gates to Home."

    RimWorld "The Gates to Home."


    "The Gates to Home."

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:03 AM PST

    Stabbed by a wrench

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:36 AM PST

    My Girlfriend Drew Our Multiplayer Rimworld Colony From Start to 'Finish', Again!

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 12:51 PM PST

    Animal Collab Project and Dinosauria added to the RimWorld Bestiary Wiki!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:15 AM PST

    Drew my current colony - Town of Hope

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    Wish me luck fellas, I'm trying out Naked Brutality

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Great, how many debufs can we get for not eating "the correct way"?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Statue of a colonist. Quality: awful. Title: Foxy.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 03:31 PM PST

    When you and the homies mining

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:54 AM PST

    How does your partner feel about Rimworld?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:18 AM PST

    I was playing Rimworld and my girlfriend came over to see what I was doing and asked me to explain about the game.

    In just that game I was unfortunately forced by circumstances to make a prison camp with a nutrient paste dispenser. I did not have a lot of resources so when a prisoner died I made the prisoners butcher him and eat him via the nutrient paste dispenser to save food.

    To this day my girlfriend refers to Rimworld as "The human meat game".

    Anyone had similar experiences?

    submitted by /u/scanguy25
    [link] [comments]

    Gonna raid a pirate base soon, any tips?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 02:47 AM PST

    I've decided that my current tribal colony run's end goal would be to start ridding the world of those pesky perma-hostiles, so I'm starting with the two nearest pirate bases, which are around 5-8 days away of estimated travel time.

    Anyway, hoping to hear about what I should expect? I've yet to raid a faction base before, so this is uncharted territory for me. It's also just gonna be a one-way trip for most of the caravan, as we'll be having excess colonists settle in the newly (hopefully) conquered area.

    I'm slightly embarrassed to divulge this, but, I play on Phoebe Builder (I'm just a casual Rimworld player, ok?) with our colony wealth high enough to get High expectations, if that makes any difference.

    Advanced thanks!

    submitted by /u/NutsAndBees
    [link] [comments]

    i dont have a good title for this

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:04 AM PST

    Why the Gray Cactus People hate me.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:20 AM PST

    Aussie Nightmare

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:12 AM PST

    Looking for a mod that adds gates/drawbridges

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:48 AM PST

    I would like a mod that adds a big gate that raiders cant just open so that I can have more of a castle theme to my base

    submitted by /u/oldguard7
    [link] [comments]

    I assume the conversation went something like this: "Try wearing heels now!" Little bit of overreaction there, lady.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 11:48 PM PST

    Kibble Trap

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:36 PM PST

    Apparently since the cold snap there is almost no food for the wild life to eat . I just bought a bunch of kibble from an orbital trader and it was so much my pawns hadn't been able to put it all away quickly and it attracted a bunch of the animals that made a beeline for it. I'm not feeding the whole map here. So I ended up having to hunt the trespassers. The freezer is gonna be stocked for winter now.(I got 10 animals)

    So if you don't want to travel from your colony far drop some kibble nearby and wait for the hungry prey run towards it. and that's when you fire away at them. Some may agro so you got to watch it. But I got so much hunting done in a couple minutes maybe half a day passed in game.

    https://preview.redd.it/tad934abkzx31.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=5761928f367622d85602bb42803a6c594ad3bd4a

    submitted by /u/silky_donut
    [link] [comments]

    Randy random with his raids b like:

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 07:17 AM PST

    And you thought your dog took up all of the space.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PST

    Useful interest

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    So a siege bugged out and didn't attack after destroying the mortars, so they kept getting more and more ammo and didn't build more mortars. After hurting a few, they decided to "steal" some of my stuff and leave...

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 04:11 PM PST

    Stargate Universe, but it's season 3 in Rimworld

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:06 AM PST

    This is what happens if you keep shooting the grey jedi master vampires that deflect projectiles back at all of you... i only have 5 of them with the force because (they are rare) but they just deflect everything that is shot at them only took the 5 to clear this group.

    Posted: 10 Nov 2019 09:55 PM PST

    submitted by /u/AxiosEspada
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment