• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 03, 2020

    RimWorld Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 03, 2020


    Typical Tuesday Tutorial Thread -- November 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:14 AM PST

    Please use this thread as a week-to-week space to ask your fellow /r/RimWorld colonists for assistance. Whether it be colony planning, help with mods, or general guidance, post any questions you may have here! If you have an effort post about a game mechanic then this is also fine space for that but please consider making a separate subreddit post for maximum visibility. I am a bot, so I can't make jokes. If you'd like a Typical Tuesday joke, or if there are any problems with this post, please message the moderators of the subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Taking my narrative Rimworld series to the next level, here is a WIP of one of my characters being rigged for more fluid animations!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:23 PM PST

    Recruitment

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:48 AM PST

    The meat-shield assault squad of android slaves were permitted to hold a ceremony to mourn their fallen android comrade who will be buried with full military honors, a first in my colony's history and a major step towards vanquishing Robophobia. R.I.P. Atlas.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:12 AM PST

    I thought this Boomalope was bugged because it hasn't moved in 2 years. Then I looked at its stats...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:52 AM PST

    Caravan animals wander in with the best gift ever

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:03 AM PST

    500 bottles of beer in the fridge

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Great starting location

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:24 AM PST

    1% chance to tame a thrumbo, when i manage to tame one this happens

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:57 PM PST

    So i just found the stellarch in a cryptosleep coffin...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:33 AM PST

    18 days into my tribal game and a pack animal with 454 glitterworld medicine wondered in

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:10 AM PST

    Hey! Are you tired of real doors cluttering up your house where you open them and actually go somewhere and you go into another room? Get on down to Real Fake Doors! That's us!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Mechs be stealin' my walls. Can't have shit on the Rim.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Could have made him carry bedrolls and medicine but no... give the prisoner all the guns.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Vanilla Brewing Expanded - Coffees and Teas Module released!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:40 AM PST

    TIL: siege raiders sleep during the night

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 01:33 PM PST

    Hey, does anyone know what this is?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:44 AM PST

    Weakness disgust me

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:38 PM PST

    Shooting Training?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Looking for mod

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:10 AM PST

    I am sure I had seen a mod that added sleeping shells.
    Also looking for a trigger trap, like, if this pressure plate gets steeped on, activate this mine or something else.
    Just asking to see if it has been done and updated.

    submitted by /u/Mr-Ulloa
    [link] [comments]

    This was not on my mountain base plans

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:50 AM PST

    The beginner’s struggle is real

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:50 PM PST

    I bought the game after hearing about it for the first time last week. Played nonstop for the last few days. The learning curve is steeeeep. I blew off the tutorial and got bored trying to get through part 1 of 105 of the 45 min beginners ultimate play-through videos. I quickly realized this wasn't an option after spending all of my first day googling "how to move pawn", "how to make eat" "why won't pawn do?", "why die??"

    Restarted like 10 times because I kept screwing up my base setup or over-queing my pawns to death. Spent 1 hours re-trying for the perfect map/pawn combination (all organic, bc what even are the mods) before finally getting a colony past the first winter. Liked my setup ok. Barely had anything researched but that was fine. Sent out a 3 skill hunter with a pistol to hunt a mega sloth. Lose all my other pawns in the ensuing idiotic scramble to rescue my downed. Realize my last save was hours ago.

    Cry a little, restart. Get a good spawn, good pawns. Improve my layout exponentially. Still not a lot of research though, don't really understand maximizing efficiency. Run out of steel and components to mine. Send out a bum pawn to hunt a mega sloth. Make the same mistakes trying to rescue him. Wtf why did I do that. Cry a little. Restart

    Sometimes I read the posts on this sub and I straight up don't know what you guys are talking about, it sounds like a different game. But I'm just super new lmao

    submitted by /u/Vohsrek
    [link] [comments]

    "Dirty old town, dirty old town."

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Well, that just says it all, doesn't it?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment