• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    RimWorld L - logic

    RimWorld L - logic


    L - logic

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:50 PM PST

    My muffalos my girlfriend made me (:

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 03:46 PM PST

    Thank you all so much for the 250k Event! You're all awesome!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Me when someone tells me i play this game too much

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Should I be scared?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Just a 7 y.o. making complex nuclear reactor parts

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:36 PM PST

    Meet Cockroach, the proud owner of the RimWorld Roadside Restaurant & Bar

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 06:38 AM PST

    *imagining a little lobster wearing a raincoat* :)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:19 PM PST

    I heard we were posting our nail-biting death's doorstep moments? From tonight. Clip in comments.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:13 AM PST

    Welcome to my cult

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:47 PM PST

    Now I'm pretty moral guy. No war crime simulator for me! No harvesting organs, eating humans or or making clothes out of their skins. I might shoot some in the back but they really shouldn't have tried to destroy my doors while fleeing and I did patch him up afterwards.

    But I realised I pretty much run the place like a cult. Prisoners gets placed in the best room available, rich carpets, excellent beds, nice artwork, a daily obligatory dose of smokleaf and the best company the base can offer.

    Once they choose to join? Well as long as the room isn't awful it's good enough for you. Your best friend? Well he only talked to you because he had to and don't really like you back. The rest of the colony? All different levels of nuts. Well at least you got your joints? Nope, this is a dry colony. No drugs allowed.

    Welcome to love bombing 101.

    submitted by /u/notyoursocialworker
    [link] [comments]

    Paused at the perfect time, poor Wilbur

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:56 AM PST

    OH NO!...Anyway

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 02:44 AM PST

    You don't know fear when this happens with one of your best pawns while playing in permadeath mode

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:24 AM PST

    Was scraping some raid gear and found this gem.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:11 PM PST

    Decided to give this Avard to Rimworld intriguing mostly singleplayer game that keeps you jumping in directions and its awesome anyways , and you can nuke a random ass tribal town if they fuccerooni my maccarooni����������

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:15 AM PST

    It was a good shot. I was happy, he was happy

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Stupid question about areas

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 05:02 AM PST

    I'm a complete noob at the game, and I've tried googling his question but I still can't figure it out!! How can you/ can you limit the areas that guests and animals are allowed? I see the colors, but I can't manage to adjust the colors.

    I don't want my guests in the bedrooms, or the animals in the freezer. But I can't figure out how to change the allowed areas. Thank you!!

    Ps this is a great subreddit. Super entertaining!

    submitted by /u/Turbo_AEM
    [link] [comments]

    How to get enough non human meat to sustain a large colony?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 03:45 AM PST

    My colony is 10 people and i can make enough corn for simple meals but i can never hunt enough meat for fine or lavish meal.

    submitted by /u/BadassMinh
    [link] [comments]

    You what???

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:59 PM PST

    And this is why every colony needs some mad brawlers ready to get high on go-juice at a moment's notice...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    No body? No problem.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:56 AM PST

    I found a pawn in my colony today in this condition. How is he even alive? I'm afraid to try and fix him in case the game realizes he has no organs and he dies immediately.

    My 20 intellect Researcher. Who needs a torso, am I right?

    submitted by /u/Drecoboy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any mod that makes faction leaders more important ?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:57 PM PST

    I expected that the faction leaders are more important than just outright getting replaced right after i recruit them or kill them wihout some kind of a raid to rescue their leader

    submitted by /u/NegevExploits
    [link] [comments]

    Idk really what they are.. but they seem sweet at least.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 12:28 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment